Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 22-12-2010, 02:01 PM

The Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle
And how much is Beckford on per week ?

Never going to happen.
He's probably on a similar pay rate as Vaughan , 15kpw apparantly although that's just hearsay apart from the fact that he took a short term cut to come to us.
Old 22-12-2010, 02:12 PM

sydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Plus Beckford is a first class cock. And misses some unbelievable chances (unlike Vaughan, ho ho)
Old 22-12-2010, 07:15 PM

PALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo
Take out Ambrose, Vaughan and Danns, from the squad and it is probbaly 24the best in the league. They have missed 27 games between them so far this season. The first team is strong, the squad is weak.
Although you were trying to argue that it was a good thing when Danns got injured.
Old 22-12-2010, 07:27 PM

dan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I don't know if this is the place to put it or not or if has been said already but : Why are we not making transfer moves like the one I just saw about Hull trying to sign Aaron McClean? Everybody is adamant that we need a striker and with players such as McClean available then why are we not even being mentioned as a club he is being linked to. We have to show some intent for players other than Vaughan and bearing in mind that we are in a similar financial position to Hull, we surely have got to show some sort of intent to buy players like McClean being that it is only 9 days until the window opens. The sooner we have the players the better because right now we are going nowhere fast.
Old 22-12-2010, 07:31 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan27
I don't know if this is the place to put it or not or if has been said already but : Why are we not making transfer moves like the one I just saw about Hull trying to sign Aaron McClean? Everybody is adamant that we need a striker and with players such as McClean available then why are we not even being mentioned as a club he is being linked to. We have to show some intent for players other than Vaughan and bearing in mind that we are in a similar financial position to Hull, we surely have got to show some sort of intent to buy players like McClean being that it is only 9 days until the window opens. The sooner we have the players the better because right now we are going nowhere fast.
Just because we are not plastering our intentions all over the press, it doesn't mean things aren't going on behind the scenes. Most of our signings under the new regime seem to have come from nowhere.

Smart move by CPFC2010 if so - making your intentions clear to others only makes it easier for others to come in and steal your targets from under your nose.
Old 22-12-2010, 07:33 PM
Burbs Palace

Typical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTypical Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelson Muntz
May I ask how you know this and whether you have ccess to everybody income?
Nelson, I have also heard this 15K wage, and that Palace were paying 5K of that.
Old 22-12-2010, 07:33 PM

dan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdan27 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro
Just because we are not plastering our intentions all over the press, it doesn't mean things aren't going on behind the scenes. Most of our signings under the new regime seem to have come from nowhere.

Smart move by CPFC2010 if so - making your intentions clear to others only makes it easier for others to come in and steal your targets from under your nose.
But it is nearly a done deal. They will probably have him available for the 1st or 2nd match into the window when we are likely to be floundering around looking for a player half the quality.
Old 22-12-2010, 07:52 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
But it is nearly a done deal. They will probably have him available for the 1st or 2nd match into the window when we are likely to be floundering around looking for a player half the quality.
Nearly a done deal
Old 22-12-2010, 08:02 PM

jobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is here
Quote:
Nearly a done deal
Were we not chasing Garvan for months? That was in the press
Old 22-12-2010, 08:16 PM
Benevolence personified

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobiinthelastmi
Were we not chasing Garvan for months? That was in the press
We 'signed' him pretty early on. We just weren't allowed to officially sign him because we were naughty.
Old 22-12-2010, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Nearly a done deal
Haha. I admire the optimism. I would just like to see some kind of speculation, it may keep players on their toes for their place in the side and it would give us fans hope that the new signing will turn things around.
Old 22-12-2010, 08:55 PM

Diehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDiehard : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Vaughan surprised me when he was with us. I honestly thought he would be rubbish as he had been on loan several times and happened really impressed. I think scoring that hat-trick really boosted his confidence and warmed the realtionship between himseld and the fans. If he hadn't been banned for the sending off I am sure he would have continued his scoring form. He has power,pace, agression, excellent aerial skills and a nose for goal. Get him permanently and it would be the best move since the Club was saved.
Old 22-12-2010, 09:02 PM
Benevolence personified

Quote:
Haha. I admire the optimism. I would just like to see some kind of speculation, it may keep players on their toes for their place in the side and it would give us fans hope that the new signing will turn things around.
Yep but I think Burley has done things the right way. He was recently quoted as saying he wants to get in about 5 signings in January, and that they already know who these players are.

It doesn't explicitly give away who the targets are, but the current crop of players will be aware that they'll need to demonstrate their worth between now and then.

Of course, it could also just be a smokescreen to cover up that neither he nor CPFC2010 have a clue who they could or should sign - but as I'm not Doodledandy, I wouldn't know the truth behind the scenes.
Old 22-12-2010, 11:42 PM
Palace Saved 1/6/10

Dan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDan A came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehard
it would be the best move since the Club was saved.
EVen better than getting Jules or Ambrose to sign a new deal?
Old 22-12-2010, 11:52 PM
Banned by Moderators

doodledandy has to read the song lyrics on the big screendoodledandy has to read the song lyrics on the big screendoodledandy has to read the song lyrics on the big screendoodledandy has to read the song lyrics on the big screendoodledandy has to read the song lyrics on the big screendoodledandy has to read the song lyrics on the big screendoodledandy has to read the song lyrics on the big screendoodledandy has to read the song lyrics on the big screendoodledandy has to read the song lyrics on the big screendoodledandy has to read the song lyrics on the big screendoodledandy has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
If you're going to rob the bank, you don't phone them up and warn them, do you? Well you might!
Old 22-12-2010, 11:53 PM
Banned by Moderators

CPFC87 CPFC87 CPFC87 CPFC87 CPFC87 CPFC87 CPFC87 CPFC87 CPFC87 CPFC87 CPFC87
Quote:
Vaughan surprised me when he was with us. I honestly thought he would be rubbish as he had been on loan several times and happened really impressed. I think scoring that hat-trick really boosted his confidence and warmed the realtionship between himseld and the fans. If he hadn't been banned for the sending off I am sure he would have continued his scoring form. He has power,pace, agression, excellent aerial skills and a nose for goal. Get him permanently and it would be the best move since the Club was saved.
I thought he looked good and showed alot of potential without getting a few elusive goals. I'd def have him back leading the line.
Old 23-12-2010, 01:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodledandy
If you're going to rob the bank, you don't phone them up and warn them, do you? Well you might!
But we aren't robbing a bank. We are trying to improve a squad and I think that McClean would improve our squad so I was just thinking that it would be nice to hear we are making moves for players like him and not getting left behind by our rivals who are close to closing the deal.
Old 23-12-2010, 01:41 AM
Holmesdale Block C/Row 16

NathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Really?

Ambrose not leaving for QPR and signing a new 3 year contract?
Speroni and McCarthy signing new contracts?
Marrow loan to be permanent soon?
Having James Vaughan for 3 months on loan does not amount to anything close to any of these things, even moreso because I think it's unlikely we will get him on a permanent basis.
Old 23-12-2010, 09:01 AM

Danny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is hereDanny boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sydnsteve
Plus Beckford is a first class cock. And misses some unbelievable chances (unlike Vaughan, ho ho)
Sheff Utd? Hull?
Old 23-12-2010, 09:14 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PALACEFAN
Although you were trying to argue that it was a good thing when Danns got injured.
No you just couldn't understand what i was saying an no doubt still can't.