Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 25-11-2021, 11:10 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by theCoach View Post
Oh for a young jedi
I loved Jedi, a warrior and leader, but I wouldnt want him now. He really couldnt pass.

A Jedi that could pass however...
Old 26-11-2021, 12:12 AM
Bring him back!

Latvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiggy View Post
Why do people want to replace CG with a young wardrobe? We have seen from CG that he brings so much energy, movement, interceptions, intelligent passing and positioning.....why would we go back to a young Jedi and eze combination? Eze has considerable skill and a wonderful turn and smooth running style, but this is not the same combination we have now with the potential of CG and Eze...
I was talling about the wardrobe to replace Luka/Macca/Hughes in time.
Old 26-11-2021, 09:59 AM
FA Qualified-Durham 1978

theCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
I loved Jedi, a warrior and leader, but I wouldnt want him now. He really couldnt pass.

A Jedi that could pass however...
A tad harsh albeit in his earlier time with us he was imperious but accept passing wasn't his strongest point but stick him in the kouyate role and I'm convinced we would be 4/5 points better off.
Gallagher for another year and I'd go all in with the 21/22 budget if indeed as you say we could find a young Jedi that is also comfortable on the ball .
Old 26-11-2021, 10:19 AM

Braders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is hereBraders Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post

He would be great for us now, his defensive work would really help us and we wouldn't be conceding from set pieces. We also lack a selfless player to do the dirty work given Maccas absence.

In his prime, the first on the team sheet. One of our best.
Old 26-11-2021, 06:26 PM

Liam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Should definitely try for Fabio Carvalho at Fulham. Out of contract in the summer, only 19. Feels very “us”. He’s a brilliant young player.
Old 26-11-2021, 07:31 PM
Cruddy Clique

PALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is here
Surely will go to a top top team, all the more reason to try for Europe this year
Old 26-11-2021, 08:15 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PALACEWU View Post
Surely will go to a top top team, all the more reason to try for Europe this year
He is riding the crest of a wave right now but it could be interesting to see how he does in the next few weeks especially without McArthur alongside.

It wouldn't take much if his form dips for many to start believing it was a purple patch. Add in he will want to play regularly next season to be in with a chance of the world cup.

I suspect we are far more likely to get another loan deal than anything else but who knows what the future may hold.
Old 26-11-2021, 08:18 PM
Cruddy Clique

PALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is here
I was actually talking about Fabio Carvalho but agree with you nonetheless.
Old 27-11-2021, 10:47 AM

LuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is here
I really feel losing Gallagher at seasons end may not be such an issue, as i feel he will be allowed to sign on for another season's loan which can only benefit CG by playing on a regular basis in an enviroment that has developed his game and confidence hugely since joining Palace.
And as Chelsea can see those benefits and as he most likely will Not figure as a regular starter until probably the departure of say Jorghino, Kovatic and Kante and only then will it open the door to become a regular starter, it's the Chelsea way with young players. But that can only be helpful to ALL parties concerned surely, so hopefully replacing Gallagher next summer will not be a major issue and can be put on hold and buy us time.
Old 27-11-2021, 11:05 AM

daverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I think statistically he's currently one of if not the best player in the Prem so far this season. If he carries than on for the hold season he will be starting for Chelsea next year. Let's just enjoy him while we have him.
Old 29-11-2021, 12:59 PM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
Heard recently he is having doubts about staying at Chelsea, though I dont think that is going to make it any more likely that we are the ones who end up with him next summer with the way he is playing
Old 29-11-2021, 01:06 PM
Watching from Warmington

Big Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is here
Over on the Olise thread GF has Olise earmarked for the Gallagher replacement, it's an interesting question when you look at his previous season's highlights reel. He can play from deeper and across the whole line. His defensive work (despite what is said elsewhere) is actually pretty good at Championship level. But he is a much more languid player than CG, less about high energy and more about skill and distribution.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/19232019
Old 29-11-2021, 01:40 PM
substitute

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
Will Hughes is our best bet
Old 29-11-2021, 06:42 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuieJack View Post
I really feel losing Gallagher at seasons end may not be such an issue, as i feel he will be allowed to sign on for another season's loan
People keep saying this, but don't seem to be considering the cost of doing so. This year we will have paid a loan fee, plus wages. If we want him for another year, not only could there be competition to get him, but the fee will almost certainly go up, and he may well have got a pay rise too. All of a sudden we could have spent quite a lot of money on somebody else's player.