Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old Yesterday, 08:46 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Fozzie View Post
In any normal country Johnson would be gone for this.
Not defending the c~nts' c~nt Johnson, but the likes of Haughey, Berlusconi, Mitterrand/de Gaulle &c. did all right for themselves.
Old Yesterday, 10:08 PM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
No.10 made me feel sick to the stomach with that party.

They held it full in the knowledge that they canned Christmas for many families from split homes.

I had arranged to have Christmas with my daughters on Boxing day, but the **** banned it. My family Christmas was an impromtu knee jerk 1.5 hour gathering outside on the patio on Christmas Eve. Tea and biscuits and presents, it was ******* freezing and just the 6 of us. That's all there was time for.

Meanwhile Johnson and his staff had a ******* knees up piss up on the taxpayer.

....and before any Tory wankers come in and ask about Christmas day, one daughter was working Christmas day that's why we couldn't have it then in the first place.
I'm 51 and have never had Xmas anywhere else but England with family. My Dad is 90 and on his own as my mum is in a care home with severe Alzheimers. Hadn't seen my bro and his kids for a year either. I spent Xmas just with my daughter in Spain. We did our best but basically it was shit.

They really are an absolute bunch of *****.
Old Yesterday, 10:27 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Just had another flare up with the Mrs over this. Was Johnson there? I may go back in the fray it ended with a “so you think Churchill was all above board in the war? They are running the country and need to have. Break more than the rest of us” I walked out at that point before doing something I would regret but that’s the power of Johnson. She is normally a smart intelligent (got some massive Mensa score) person but is completely blinded and he and Brexit and the tories can do no wrong .

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old Yesterday, 10:27 PM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick Bucket View Post
I'm 51 and have never had Xmas anywhere else but England with family. My Dad is 90 and on his own as my mum is in a care home with severe Alzheimers. Hadn't seen my bro and his kids for a year either. I spent Xmas just with my daughter in Spain. We did our best but basically it was shit.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Worth repeating

Quote:
Old Yesterday, 10:46 PM

Johnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isle of Wight View Post
Just had another flare up with the Mrs over this. Was Johnson there? I may go back in the fray it ended with a “so you think Churchill was all above board in the war? They are running the country and need to have. Break more than the rest of us” I walked out at that point before doing something I would regret but that’s the power of Johnson. She is normally a smart intelligent (got some massive Mensa score) person but is completely blinded and he and Brexit and the tories can do no wrong .
That's a v.difficult one IoW, if I were you I would just avoid political conversations in the household as its not unusual that political beliefs can be very entrenched.
Creating a bad atmosphere due to frustration with our political shitshow that is largely beyond your control will only cause resentment which just ain't worth it - come on here and piss off me and HP instead
They say never argue politics or religion in polite company
Old Yesterday, 10:58 PM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reps AJ View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Exactly, frankly I don't think I'll have many more xmas with Mum and Dad around, was certainly in my thinking last xmas.
Old Yesterday, 11:11 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Exactly, frankly I don't think I'll have many more xmas with Mum and Dad around, was certainly in my thinking last xmas.
I sympathise. We all have children, grandchildren and elderly parents but right now my very elderly mum and dad would be my priority and I would not want to go much more than a week without seeing them whatever the cost to myself. You should make every effort to see them whatever the rules because you can bet your life that those at the top would ignore the laws and rules in a similar situation.
Old Yesterday, 11:16 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
My old man died in October 2020 and his funeral was in November… only 30 mourners, no wake and my mum, widowed after 54 years couldn’t see any of her family other than my household over Christmas.

And this lot… well. ******* wankers doesn’t cover it.

Cricket wanker.
Old Yesterday, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
I sympathise. We all have children, grandchildren and elderly parents but right now my very elderly mum and dad would be my priority and I would not want to go much more than a week without seeing them whatever the cost to myself. You should make every effort to see them whatever the rules because you can bet your life that those at the top would ignore the laws and rules in a similar situation.
Thanks, yeah I land in UK on the 24th with daughter, we're supposed to self isolate for 2 days.
Old Yesterday, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
My old man died in October 2020 and his funeral was in November… only 30 mourners, no wake and my mum, widowed after 54 years couldn’t see any of her family other than my household over Christmas.

And this lot… well. ******* wankers doesn’t cover it.
Sorry to read that. Stuff that really matters.

Last edited by Sick Bucket; Today at 08:42 AM.
Old Yesterday, 11:32 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Thanks, yeah I land in UK on the 24th with daughter, we're supposed to self isolate for 2 days.
As I said on the other thread you should be able to reduce that if you take the PCR test the minute you land as you will get the result within 24 hours.