Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Memory Lane

Notices

Memory Lane Memories and nostalgia about Crystal Palace F.C

Old 04-10-2023, 10:48 AM

laboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex09 View Post
I saw they uploaded 2 new shirts on the site. Looking good
Just the 1990 replay one I think? Might be some re-stocks of the others
Old 04-10-2023, 04:12 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
He means on this site:

To view the link you have to Register or Login

"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and singÖ and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 05-10-2023, 10:45 AM
Veteran

JJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
I always associate that AVR kit with Andy Gray.
Old 05-10-2023, 11:10 AM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
He means on this site:

Don't like the red one, looks far too much like the Clowns
Old 05-10-2023, 11:27 AM

Lakeside HHH Glazier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLakeside HHH Glazier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLakeside HHH Glazier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLakeside HHH Glazier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLakeside HHH Glazier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLakeside HHH Glazier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLakeside HHH Glazier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLakeside HHH Glazier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLakeside HHH Glazier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLakeside HHH Glazier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLakeside HHH Glazier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
He means on this site:

Posted this elsewhere but the Sportclubmemories folk will do all of these 3 CP shirts WITHOUT the sponsor logo (AVR, Red Rose) if desired. Great for me who loathes logos on kits !
Old 05-10-2023, 01:03 PM

Stats74 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStats74 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStats74 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStats74 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStats74 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStats74 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStats74 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStats74 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStats74 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStats74 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStats74 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakeside HHH Glazier View Post
Posted this elsewhere but the Sportclubmemories folk will do all of these 3 CP shirts WITHOUT the sponsor logo (AVR, Red Rose) if desired. Great for me who loathes logos on kits !
I wasnít aware of sportclubmemories until I saw this. AVR reproduction looks good. Canít get me head around the size chart. Whatís wrong with 38-40? 40-42?

Iím sure that AVR kit (possibly using Andy Grayís image) was used in something like Championship Manager.
Old 05-10-2023, 01:09 PM

Johnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is here
Loved the thin claret and blue stripes when I was a kid with Bobby Tambling scoring a goal
Old 17-10-2023, 07:59 PM

Chris.p.stirk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris.p.stirk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris.p.stirk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris.p.stirk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris.p.stirk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris.p.stirk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris.p.stirk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris.p.stirk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris.p.stirk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris.p.stirk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChris.p.stirk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Ohhhh yes!!
Old 17-10-2023, 09:30 PM

congress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcongress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcongress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcongress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcongress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcongress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcongress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcongress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcongress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcongress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcongress came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stats74 View Post
I wasn’t aware of sportclubmemories until I saw this. AVR reproduction looks good. Can’t get me head around the size chart. What’s wrong with 38-40? 40-42?

I’m sure that AVR kit (possibly using Andy Gray’s image) was used in something like Championship Manager.
It was Kick off and had it on my Atari St.

The red and blue Red Rose is a classic.Have to have the same design for next year but the Cinch will ruin it.Even the type face on the red rose looks right.

Last edited by congress; 17-10-2023 at 09:33 PM.
Old 21-10-2023, 02:14 AM

Stats74 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStats74 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStats74 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStats74 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStats74 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStats74 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStats74 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStats74 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStats74 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStats74 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStats74 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by congress View Post
It was Kick off and had it on my Atari St.

The red and blue Red Rose is a classic.Have to have the same design for next year but the Cinch will ruin it.Even the type face on the red rose looks right.
I wasnít going mad! Thanks for putting me out of my misery.
Old 26-11-2023, 11:01 PM
Probationary User

Alex09 is playing for a contract
Hi guys,
I found some new site selling concept jerseys and the made concept of sash black edition and looks great.

You can find them on kick-couture.com. Looks interesting.
Old 28-11-2023, 07:27 PM

ElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is here

A thing of beauty, but sadly only rarely worn away against teams wearing white shirts, (Spurs, Preston & Leeds spring to mind). Otherwise we tended to wear that horrible yellow/black Spurs rip-off.

Last edited by ElwissAtMemphis; 28-11-2023 at 07:30 PM.
Old 28-11-2023, 07:50 PM
The hero of Shadow Moses?

Levski Sam the man is hereLevski Sam the man is hereLevski Sam the man is hereLevski Sam the man is hereLevski Sam the man is hereLevski Sam the man is hereLevski Sam the man is hereLevski Sam the man is hereLevski Sam the man is hereLevski Sam the man is hereLevski Sam the man is here
Wow, that is nice. Only about a million times better than our current kits!
Old 28-11-2023, 08:14 PM

ElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is here
Here in action at White Hart Lane, 1977/78, without club badge and with white shorts. We used the same combo 2 years later in Division 1.

Last edited by ElwissAtMemphis; 28-11-2023 at 08:17 PM.
Old 29-11-2023, 12:33 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Cracking pics (and kit) last season Spuds were in div 2.
Old 29-11-2023, 12:41 PM
Putting on an iron shirt

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElwissAtMemphis View Post
Here in action at White Hart Lane, 1977/78, without club badge and with white shorts. We used the same combo 2 years later in Division 1.

I went to this game, sticks in my mind because I've never gone to very many away games, and because I sort of wonder what my parents were thinking of to let me go with some mates to an away London derby, aged 12, in 1977.
Old 30-11-2023, 02:51 PM
Banned by Moderators

Clarar is playing for a contract
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
I went to this game, sticks in my mind because I've never gone to very many away games, and because I sort of wonder what my parents were thinking of to let me go with some mates to an away London derby, aged 12, in 1977.
It feels like a memorable experience! The wonder of going to an away game when you were twelve years old, specifically for a London derby in 1977, must have been with you forever. At its best, parents' trust and spirit of curiosity!
Old 30-11-2023, 02:51 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakeside HHH Glazier View Post
That's fantastic! The option to get classic football shirts without sponsor logos is a win for those who prefer a cleaner look. Sportclubmemories seems to understand and cater to diverse fan preferences.
Old 30-11-2023, 02:52 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeby View Post
Love the red and blue stripes, but I am probably similar a similar vintage to Bubbs, so that '78/'79 sash kit is my favourite too
Nostalgia at its best! The red and blue stripes evoke great memories, but there's a special place for the '78/'79 sash kit, reminiscent of an era that holds sentimental value. Timeless choices!
Old 01-12-2023, 10:28 AM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here