Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 21-11-2023, 05:35 PM
Administrator

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joelsim View Post
Isn't it just Cat C that you can get 4 tickets?
You can buy 4 tickets for some cat B games, for others you can only buy 2. But Brentford will be cat C anyway, so only one gold membership needed to buy 4 tickets. On sale Monday 27th November 10am.
Old 21-11-2023, 05:50 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Here is the list of On Sale Dates & the amount of tickets one can purchase...

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 21-11-2023, 08:33 PM

angus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineangus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineangus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineangus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineangus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineangus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineangus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineangus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineangus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineangus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineangus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joelsim View Post
Isn't it just Cat C that you can get 4 tickets?
Everton was category B, and you could get four tickets.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

'Tickets for the visit of the Toffees will be priced as Category B (four purchasable per supporter).'
Old 21-11-2023, 08:37 PM

angus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineangus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineangus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineangus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineangus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineangus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineangus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineangus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineangus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineangus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineangus : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
My mistake, I didn't see that others had replied.
Old 26-11-2023, 08:06 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
I have a really dumbarse question that I think I know the answer to but just want to check........

I have Gold Membership. My son has Junior Gold Membership. For the Brentford game (four tix purchasable per Membership), I want to buy four tix when they go on sale tomorrow at 10am. One for me, one for my son, & two others for a mate of my son's & his Dad. They are not Members.

Am I able to buy these two tix for non-Members? Or do I have assign any tix I buy to existing Members?

Cheers in advance......
Old 26-11-2023, 08:44 PM

laboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympian2 View Post
I have a really dumbarse question that I think I know the answer to but just want to check........

I have Gold Membership. My son has Junior Gold Membership. For the Brentford game (four tix purchasable per Membership), I want to buy four tix when they go on sale tomorrow at 10am. One for me, one for my son, & two others for a mate of my son's & his Dad. They are not Members.

Am I able to buy these two tix for non-Members? Or do I have assign any tix I buy to existing Members?

Cheers in advance......
4 tickets per membership. So you're able to have up to 4 in your name
Old 26-11-2023, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by laboxers View Post
4 tickets per membership. So you're able to have up to 4 in your name
Super, thanks for confirming what I thought….
Old 27-11-2023, 11:12 AM

Sam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympian2 View Post

Cheers in advance......
After waiting on line for ten minutes with no Brentford tickets appearing I checked the "On Sale dates" link and the date now appears to be December 4. It was still November 27 last night.
Old 27-11-2023, 11:12 AM

Is it me or have they just moved the on-sale dates of the Brentford & Sheff Utd games for Gold Members, Junior Gold Members and Season Ticket+ holders from today to next Monday........??

Ah, I see Sam beat me to it :-)
Old 28-11-2023, 11:38 PM

Tristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Brentford on sale has been pushed back several times now. Was originally early November!
Old 04-12-2023, 12:46 PM

Tristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
So, despite Brentford being moved back to 7th December, it actually went on sale this morning and all tickets are pretty much gone. I am absolutely fuming.
Old 04-12-2023, 10:12 PM

okey eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineokey eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineokey eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineokey eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineokey eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineokey eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineokey eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineokey eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineokey eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineokey eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineokey eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristanjt View Post
So, despite Brentford being moved back to 7th December, it actually went on sale this morning and all tickets are pretty much gone. I am absolutely fuming.
Yes tickets all seem to have gone for this one.

It’s bizarre. Of all the games you’d think there would be ticket availability to members, you’d think Brentford would be fairly high on the list
Old 04-12-2023, 11:14 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Brentford is not only a Saturday 3pm, but also the tickets were priced as a lower category oppo.

And it's the closest (next best) thing to a Boxing Day home game, which is an annual tradition for a lot of people.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 04-12-2023, 11:17 PM
Administrator

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Yeah, always likely to be very popular as our only holiday period home game.
Old 05-12-2023, 02:21 AM
its true we're red'n'blue

disco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieEdwards View Post
Yeah, always likely to be very popular as our only holiday period home game.
I thought with family stuff goin on etc alot of peeps would give this a miss
Maybe there will be afew resellers
Old 05-12-2023, 11:42 AM

Something odd going on with these Brentford tickets. We must have at least 3000 tickets floating around for any given fixture and they’re all gone as soon as the gold member window opens - it must be touts surely? It was noticeable how many more tourists were in the AW at the Everton game. Anyhow, I managed to get three together after a few checks back on the ticketing website - stuff does pop up. I did send an angry email to the box office though!
Old 05-12-2023, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristanjt View Post
Something odd going on with these Brentford tickets. We must have at least 3000 tickets floating around for any given fixture and they’re all gone as soon as the gold member window opens - it must be touts surely? It was noticeable how many more tourists were in the AW at the Everton game. Anyhow, I managed to get three together after a few checks back on the ticketing website - stuff does pop up. I did send an angry email to the box office though!
I agree completely.

There are 12 tix currently available for Brentford.....
Old 05-12-2023, 12:07 PM

Leeds Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeds Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeds Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeds Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeds Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeds Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeds Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeds Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeds Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeds Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeds Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
and no sign of the sheff utd tickets, which were meant to be on sale a couple of days ago
Old 05-12-2023, 12:07 PM

Leeds Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeds Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeds Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeds Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeds Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeds Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeds Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeds Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeds Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeds Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLeeds Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
huge problem with the touts all season, and for a while now. plenty available on all the ticketing websites, at massively inflated prices
Old 05-12-2023, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by angus View Post
There are still quite a few tickets for Bournemouth, and you can get seats together if you're willing to sit at the back of the Arthur. They've changed the seat-buying UI to a strange 3D one so its much harder to show you which seats are available from a screenshot. There are a couple hundred seats in the Main Stand too, then some seats dotted around WHL and HDU.
that new and improved interface really is horrible, isn't it!
so much harder to navigate - although i did find a way to revert to the old view - click 'find seats for me' in the top left