Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 26-07-2015, 12:01 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
I emailed them to be sure before doing anything.

If I don't do anything my "annual subscription toPalace Player HD is set to automatically renew for another year on 10/11/2015. This is through direct debit for the cost of £37.99."

Their best value offer.

TBH I think I will leave it for now and see what the content looks like and so on and if it's particularly dire then I will cancel it before November and if it has something worthwhile I will keep it. But for now there is little point in me doing anything other than diarising to make sure I remember to look at it. Would think the same applies to anyone who has paid for the annual subs. but each to their own. The picture quality of the stream on the video I watched on there was way above what it used to be which is a good sign at least.
Old 26-07-2015, 04:17 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
I sent an e-mail yesterday asking to unsubscribe, and got a reply today from a real person (I think) asking me to confirm I want him to unsubscribe me. I don't think I said anything about a problem though:

Quote:
Hi,

Sorry to hear you are having problems with this.

I can help out with this though - would you like me to cancel your subscription for you?

Kind Regards,
Old 26-07-2015, 07:36 PM

SeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I still subscribe to Palace Player at the moment and am considering cancelling...

My primary use of it is for looking through the game highlights archives - although the quality isn't great, the clips have been properly put together from the official matchday footage. They are also nicely listed by season and in chronological order which makes it really easy to look for a specific game. For that it definitely beats trying to trawl through the shoddy home video YouTube clips... and it doesn't appear at the moment that eagles.cpfc has a similar way of searching clips or displaying a large number in archive at once.

So... Are there going to be comparable highlights of matches on Eagles.CPFC in the future?

There are also quite a few bugs that need to be ironed out before I'm confident in the new site - the live coverage of the previous game in SA being an example, and the site only showing teaser clips of some interviews being another (telling me to see the full video at eagles.cpfc.co.uk , even though I am watching it on eagles.cpfc.co.uk whilst logged in... ).

Think I'll keep the PP membership for a couple of months longer.
Old 26-07-2015, 09:33 PM

SeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaEagle View Post
I still subscribe to Palace Player at the moment and am considering cancelling...

My primary use of it is for looking through the game highlights archives - although the quality isn't great, the clips have been properly put together from the official matchday footage. They are also nicely listed by season and in chronological order which makes it really easy to look for a specific game. For that it definitely beats trying to trawl through the shoddy home video YouTube clips... and it doesn't appear at the moment that eagles.cpfc has a similar way of searching clips or displaying a large number in archive at once.

So... Are there going to be comparable highlights of matches on Eagles.CPFC in the future?

There are also quite a few bugs that need to be ironed out before I'm confident in the new site - the live coverage of the previous game in SA being an example, and the site only showing teaser clips of some interviews being another (telling me to see the full video at eagles.cpfc.co.uk , even though I am watching it on eagles.cpfc.co.uk whilst logged in... ).

Think I'll keep the PP membership for a couple of months longer.
I take that back... they have had the quality improved markedly.
Old 27-07-2015, 08:33 AM
Between matches

MasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I thought I'd check that my player wasn't still being renewed and it seems my account doesn't exist any more. Must have done a purge.
Old 27-07-2015, 08:35 AM

Sceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is here
There really is no need for Palace Player. Now we are in the Premier League, there are highlights available everywhere. You literally may as well give your money to me.
Old 27-07-2015, 09:04 AM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sceagle View Post
There really is no need for Palace Player. Now we are in the Premier League, there are highlights available everywhere. You literally may as well give your money to me.
What if you wanted to watch highlights of our 3-1 win at Watford in 2010...
Old 29-07-2015, 12:47 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Received this email today following my request to unsubscribe. All very civilized - I'm pleasantly surprised:

Quote:
Hi Bob,

I've turned off the automatical renewal in your account, so if this will no longer attempt to charge your card.

Kind regards,
Not sure about the spelling/grammar... but there you go.
Old 30-07-2015, 10:01 AM

No.16 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNo.16 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNo.16 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNo.16 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNo.16 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNo.16 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNo.16 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNo.16 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNo.16 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNo.16 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNo.16 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Anyone else charged £42.99 on the 28th July when they didn't opt in to automatic renewal last season!? Absolutely shocking business practice as I received no email beforehand or afterwards confirming the subscription would be renewed or that the money had left my account. I'd urge all of you with subscriptions from last year to check your bank accounts. Typically they only had a web form for billing issues - anyone know who best to escalate this with FL/CPFC?

Last edited by No.16; 30-07-2015 at 10:15 AM.
Old 30-07-2015, 10:19 AM

girvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegirvinator : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Will the Bromley game tonight be livestreamed on To view the link you have to Register or Login ?
Old 15-07-2019, 07:50 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Have I missed a memo? Tried to watch a few videos on eagles.cpfc.co.uk tonight and it won’t let me and keeps saying ‘Join now to watch this video’, but as far as I can see no way of joining. Worked fine for me before the summer once logged in.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 15-07-2019, 07:55 PM

Hazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHazbaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Go to the top right of Palace TV and click ‘login” you should be fine, i’ve Just checked and that worked for me

Last edited by Hazbaz; 15-07-2019 at 08:03 PM.
Old 15-07-2019, 08:47 PM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazbaz View Post
Go to the top right of Palace TV and click ‘login” you should be fine, i’ve Just checked and that worked for me
That's strange it has just done that from the video screen in the past, no need to log in at the top. Just did the same for me.

Old 15-07-2019, 09:07 PM
The Spiky One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brummie Allan View Post
That's strange it has just done that from the video screen in the past, no need to log in at the top. Just did the same for me.
Me too... they must have reset it or something.

Odd thing is, I actually didn't have to enter a username or password, but just clicking "Login" got me in.
Old 16-07-2019, 01:11 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazbaz View Post
Cheers.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel