Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 18-07-2019, 09:41 AM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
I remember when Forest fans thought they were getting Romario..

Ended up with journeyman Robert Rosario
Old 18-07-2019, 09:54 AM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Sheffield United pal reckons they're buying Moussett, a French forward from Bournemouth for 10 million..

A lot of dough, think he's only scored a couple of goals
Old 18-07-2019, 10:13 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
I would say that Everton look ahead of Leicester to me.

Whilst i was an end of season game, they looked very good against us at home last season. Add in Delph, who if fit adds quality across midfield or left back.

This was a team at the end of the season who beat United 4-0 and drew away at Spurs 2-2.

If they could get a top forward in, to compliment Richarlison, Walcott and Bernard they could be dangerous.

Edit -just seen they are linked with Mandzukic and Moise Kean....
Old 18-07-2019, 12:46 PM

meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
I think Wolves are ahead of all of them but the margins are going to be fine.Wolves,Leicester,Everton and West Ham will all be very close come the end of the season.Whether any of them can pick off one of the top 6 remains to be seen but I think they will be closer.
Old 18-07-2019, 12:48 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by meee View Post
I think Wolves are ahead of all of them but the margins are going to be fine.Wolves,Leicester,Everton and West Ham will all be very close come the end of the season.Whether any of them can pick off one of the top 6 remains to be seen but I think they will be closer.
I think West Ham are the weakest of the 4
Old 18-07-2019, 12:49 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Joelinton would be a positive step for Newcastle amongst all the gloom but he doesn't even come close to turning that team into one that can stay up on his own. He was being managed by Nagelsmann who can clearly get far more out of strikers than Bruce.
Yeah Id actually be cautious of buying from Hoffenheim for that reason. Average squad which Nagellsman has made look far better than it really is.
Old 18-07-2019, 01:17 PM

meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
I think West Ham are the weakest of the 4
Which explains their spending.
Old 18-07-2019, 01:18 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold76 View Post
Sheffield United pal reckons they're buying Moussett, a French forward from Bournemouth for 10 million..

A PL club selling a forward for 10M, he must be dreadful
Old 18-07-2019, 01:23 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Quote:
Agreed though I would worry about the second season bounce syndrome.
Old 18-07-2019, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Agreed though I would worry about the second season bounce syndrome.
I think there will be times where they have to adapt.If you look at their performance at home to us and the 2 games against Huddersfield there is clearly a problem with their ability to break teams down.But "Nuno" has the ability to adapt,he has shown that throughout his career and he has even shown it at Wolves with the switch from 3-4-3 to 3-5-2.Some of their key players will also be more settled than they were last year.We always say it can take time to adapt to the Premier League but the likes of Jonny,Jota and Jimenez all seemed to take to it like a duck to water.Those players might be even better this year.
Old 18-07-2019, 06:11 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Barca have bid 90 mil plus two players for neymar
Old 19-07-2019, 12:58 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
United trying to sign dyabala
Old 19-07-2019, 06:03 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Cockaerse having a medical at Fulham.
Old 19-07-2019, 06:41 PM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
Chelsea youngster Ethan Ampadu has undergone a medical ahead of a potential loan move to Bundesliga side RB Leipzig according to Sky in Germany.
Old 19-07-2019, 08:39 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:

Unsurprisingly one of his goals was against us......
Old 20-07-2019, 12:59 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
Suprised by this one? I thought he was one of their more important players!?

(it's Knockaert for anyone confused)
Old 20-07-2019, 08:35 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Perhaps he thought he would get into the championship a year before Brighton.
Old 20-07-2019, 10:31 AM

Stan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStan the man came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
It's probably Joe Linton
I'd like to think his nickname is Travel Tavern. Probably isn't.
Old 21-07-2019, 05:33 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
Confirmed. Im surprised by that.
Old 23-07-2019, 08:04 AM

Spurs trying to sign barca forward malcom, but are going to play him in the middle