Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 15-07-2019, 11:45 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
P.s. the 4K Firestick is 24.99 on amazon today if anyone thinking about one.
Only if you have Amazon Prime I believe
Old 15-07-2019, 11:47 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post
If I was to primarily only use the firestick for SD is it worth it? (How quick is it to set up?) At the moment I either use m3u or watch via the website directly.
Not sure as Iíve not used it before.

For 25 itís a lot of tech. Better than most mid range android boxes according to the spec and a lot more portable. As to how it works Iíve got a couple of months left on SD so will do another couple of trials early season to see how they compare. We were looking at a stick for an old tv we have to be able to put Netflix on it easily so this should tick both boxes now as itís so portable

Will give LL another go, and maybe flawless and compare the three over a couple of games before I commit
Old 15-07-2019, 11:49 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by croydonexile View Post
I watched most games in 1080 on either Flow or NBCSN in the EPL folder or TSN in hd.

Strange indeed.
I only got the 2 day trial I think, or one week or whatever so not a broad test. Just the one game

Iíll give it another trial along with another over the first couple of games and see how the Firestick works with them I think
Old 15-07-2019, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
Only if you have Amazon Prime I believe
Oh yeah it is.

Iíve had prime so long I forget that. Pays for itself with delivery for me so never cancelled
Old 15-07-2019, 12:22 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Is there any reason for me to own a Firestick? Why do people use them? My LG TV has Netflix, Prime, IPTV etc...
Old 15-07-2019, 12:33 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omen View Post
Is there any reason for me to own a Firestick? Why do people use them? My LG TV has Netflix, Prime, IPTV etc...

If you have a smart tv, then probably not although it gives you a wider choice of apps to use for IPTV.
Old 15-07-2019, 12:55 PM

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Not sure as Iíve not used it before.

For 25 itís a lot of tech. Better than most mid range android boxes according to the spec and a lot more portable. As to how it works Iíve got a couple of months left on SD so will do another couple of trials early season to see how they compare. We were looking at a stick for an old tv we have to be able to put Netflix on it easily so this should tick both boxes now as itís so portable

Will give LL another go, and maybe flawless and compare the three over a couple of games before I commit
For people who use SD on the firestick, how've they found it?
Old 15-07-2019, 01:06 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
For people who use SD on the firestick, how've they found it?
Yeah, good. In the past you were restricted to the website and Matrix but now you can use apps like Perfect player, stbemu etc which makes the experience a lot better IMHO.
Old 15-07-2019, 01:15 PM

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Yeah, good. In the past you were restricted to the website and Matrix but now you can use apps like Perfect player, stbemu etc which makes the experience a lot better IMHO.
Thanks Andy
Old 15-07-2019, 01:16 PM
South London and proud

croydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sideload smarters pro via downloader and use the providers portal address.

Works very with LL.

Last edited by croydonexile; 15-07-2019 at 02:11 PM.
Old 15-07-2019, 01:38 PM

If you are going for a firestick, you can get it for £15 by signing up for a 30 day audible trial here -

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Account automatically gets credited
Old 15-07-2019, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by croydonexile View Post
Sideload smarters pro on via downloader and use the providers portal address.

Works very with LL.
That was my next question when it arrives
Old 15-07-2019, 05:05 PM

lewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Itv4d

Quote:
Yes, they have. They have everything that the others have pretty much. Don't 6think it has VOD movies or catch up though.
Does have movies on demand and series on demand not many series though only about 120 series

As quoted a cheap option ha been fine for me during the summer for cricket f1 etc will have it purely as a backup for premier league and palace

Itv4d I think is a reseller for itvrus as support emails come from itvrus

Channel list here

Itvrus site here
Old 15-07-2019, 05:36 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Oh yeah it is.

Iíve had prime so long I forget that. Pays for itself with delivery for me so never cancelled
Wife signed up for Prime and I have ordered the stick. Got a great deal on samsonite luggage as well
Old 16-07-2019, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Yeah, just add kodi to your firestick with downloader.

almost a year on from this link, i'm not sure if this is now out of date?
Can anyone advise on a tutorial to watch SD on firestick please.
Old 17-07-2019, 11:23 AM

Quote:
almost a year on from this link, i'm not sure if this is now out of date?

Can anyone advise on a tutorial to watch SD on firestick please.

Choose an app you want to view it through and weíll go from there.

Personally, I recommend Perfect player.
Old 17-07-2019, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Choose an app you want to view it through and weíll go from there.

Personally, I recommend Perfect player.
PP is fine with me. Appreciate your time Andy.
Old 19-07-2019, 04:00 PM
its true we're red'n'blue

disco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Any channels showing our match with Forrest tonight?
Old 19-07-2019, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
Wife signed up for Prime and I have ordered the stick. Got a great deal on samsonite luggage as well
Yeah you can get some good deals and if you donít live on the mainland it pays for itself in saved postage
Old 19-07-2019, 07:09 PM

breagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just gone on Palace tv app, clicked live game and it’s on - no I ain’t paid!