Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 26-01-2012, 08:21 PM
per aspera ad astra!

RAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is here
Jordan let Dowie stay in his London hotel appartment. I'm sure Jordan said that Dowie had no manners. "Absolute Shocker! Sort who sleeps in his vest". To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 26-01-2012, 08:33 PM
Out but not down

Duffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldPeanutSeller
I still think it is an utter disgrace the way Mark Lazarus left us for Leyton Orient in 1970. Clearly there was some underhand dealings with his agent, as his reasons "to be closer to my family" were obviously untrue. And there was a distinct undertone of irony in his parting shot "I really enjoyed my time at Palace". Yeah right! Shooting is too good for him.
Wow ! You have been storing a grudge a wee while. Mark Lazarus. I remember his name obviously but what did he ever do for us ? Started following Palace 1969. We were in Div 1 too. Where were Orient ? I think that it is time to build a bridge, OPS.
Old 27-01-2012, 06:15 AM

old badger is the book that I have openedold badger is the book that I have openedold badger is the book that I have openedold badger is the book that I have openedold badger is the book that I have openedold badger is the book that I have openedold badger is the book that I have openedold badger is the book that I have openedold badger is the book that I have openedold badger is the book that I have openedold badger is the book that I have opened
Charlton Pathetic FC and their fans who so celebrated getting us relegated from the prem....it all went a bit pear shaped after that didn't it
Old 03-10-2014, 06:31 PM
per aspera ad astra!

RAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is here
It strikes again!
Old 05-02-2015, 09:28 AM
per aspera ad astra!

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Gary Johnson sacked by Yeovil.

Like an elephant, 'The Curse' never forgets.
Old 16-03-2016, 09:12 PM
per aspera ad astra!

Two in a week.

First Freedman now Pulis. Abuse this Club and pay the penalty sooner or later.
Old 16-03-2016, 09:24 PM
Out but not down

Duffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDuffle Coat came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAB View Post
Two in a week.

Conversely, love this club and you end up a legend and a saint- Coppell, Allison just two examples.
Old 16-03-2016, 09:29 PM

Old Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is here
Quote:
Two in a week.

Ok Mr Big
Old 16-03-2016, 09:35 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Quote:
Two in a week.

Poor Sir Tony.
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]
Old 16-03-2016, 09:49 PM
Glad....All Over!

Crofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is here
Get yer 'and in your club shop trackies Tony and pay us back our dosh….wan*er!
Old 16-03-2016, 10:34 PM
Banned by Moderators

PMSL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPMSL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPMSL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPMSL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPMSL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPMSL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPMSL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPMSL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPMSL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPMSL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPMSL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Seeing the Chris Coleman Thread, I decided to watch the BBC recording of his comments.

I always remember him being 'injured' for the final vital matches of our 94/95 season in the Premiership. Had he played, perhaps we'd have got the points needed for safety but we were relegated. Of course he may have risked further injury had he played and that would have probably scuppered his no doubt, lucrative move to Blackburn.

I thought his coments were unnecessarily harsh on Palace and lacked grace and I certainly wouldn't have voted him for our Centenary xi.

Maybe his absence when we needed him was not entirely down to him. Afterall RGN was probably counting the Blackburn money. However his playing career ended prematurely.

But then again, his crass comments show an ungrateful charmless twit. Some fools never learn.
I'm glad someone mentioned that ****.
Old 16-03-2016, 10:41 PM

New LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by old badger View Post
Charlton Pathetic FC and their fans who so celebrated getting us relegated from the prem....it all went a bit pear shaped after that didn't it
I'll always believe that appointing Dowie was in part motivated by a wish to screw over Simon Jordan and Palace. Therefore their pathetic obsession with hating us actually played a direct part in their downfall.
Old 16-03-2016, 10:50 PM
Seagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen Seagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen is offline
Jedi's Beard also.....

Seagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeagull-Eater_ Miss_Selhurst_ SE19_denizen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Pulis should have been fined for wearing those white trainer boots...
Old 16-03-2016, 10:58 PM

GorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by New LP View Post
I'll always believe that appointing Dowie was in part motivated by a wish to screw over Simon Jordan and Palace. Therefore their pathetic obsession with hating us actually played a direct part in their downfall.
It was a strange time but it really worked out well for us.
Old 11-06-2019, 08:11 AM

HRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
With Wan-Bissaka lined up for a big money move away from the club, perhaps he should look at the fate of the rest of the big money departures.
Only Andy Johnson had a decent career after leaving for big bucks
Old 11-06-2019, 08:40 AM
Snidey little rat.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRP View Post
With Wan-Bissaka lined up for a big money move away from the club, perhaps he should look at the fate of the rest of the big money departures.
I think Ian Wright didn't do so bad

The BBS - Where Briighton trolls have imaginary lawyers.
Old 11-06-2019, 09:14 AM
Veteran

JJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm sure Nigel Martyn regretted his time playing in the Champions League for Leeds.
Old 11-06-2019, 09:29 AM

Psych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsych came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Im sure Gareth Southgate regretted his move to Aston Villa and his subsequent England career
Old 11-06-2019, 09:37 AM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRP View Post
Did he?
Old 11-06-2019, 09:44 AM
Veteran

JJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Kenny Sansom's career obviously nose-dived when he moved to Arsenal and only went on to win another 80-odd England caps.