Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 25-07-2015, 02:25 PM
STFU Donny

TopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is here
There is definitely a way to cancel PP subscription after logging in, I can't remember how but I did it a few months back (no need to email or call anyone)
Old 25-07-2015, 02:28 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Thanks guys - today will be operation unsubscribe then - except I've already paid... I wonder if they reimburse?
Old 25-07-2015, 02:47 PM

Halfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHalfwayline came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
There are usually only 5 or 6 games on a Sat and these are staggered. Radio Comms will be on Talksport, Radio 5 live and Extra, and local BBC. Would be amazed if you could not get it. You can mostly find a live visual too. So PP does seem a bit pointless now.
Old 25-07-2015, 03:03 PM
Swollen Member

Twilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
Thanks guys - today will be operation unsubscribe then - except I've already paid... I wonder if they reimburse?
According to the TOC, nope. I'm subscribed until November!

If anyone does work out a way to unsubscribe without emailing, let me know. I certainly couldn't find one.
Old 25-07-2015, 03:19 PM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
Just cancel your Direct Debit at your bank and the money can no longer be taken from your account.
Old 25-07-2015, 03:58 PM

Flinty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlinty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlinty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlinty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlinty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlinty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlinty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlinty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlinty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlinty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlinty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I emailed them last to night to cancel and had an email this morning confirming that it had been done. Used the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page.
Old 25-07-2015, 05:34 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flinty View Post
I emailed them last to night to cancel and had an email this morning confirming that it had been done. Used the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page.
Once in the Contact Us screen - then what?

Did you e-mail: communications@cpfc.co.uk <communications@cpfc.co.uk> or player.support@streamamg.com <player.support@streamamg.com> and ask to unsubscribe? I don't see a simple unsubscribe link.
Old 25-07-2015, 05:43 PM

old simmo is happy as a lark and everything is fineold simmo is happy as a lark and everything is fineold simmo is happy as a lark and everything is fineold simmo is happy as a lark and everything is fineold simmo is happy as a lark and everything is fineold simmo is happy as a lark and everything is fineold simmo is happy as a lark and everything is fineold simmo is happy as a lark and everything is fineold simmo is happy as a lark and everything is fineold simmo is happy as a lark and everything is fineold simmo is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Slightly unrelated but all I get when trying to play videos on Eagles.cpfc.co.uk is a blank green screen .I do have sound can anyone help ?? Thanks
Old 25-07-2015, 06:32 PM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woosie View Post
I swear there's AATOT on this.

Edit (indeed there is To view the link you have to Register or Login)
Looks like two of us had the same idea at about the same time so they are now merged.

Old 25-07-2015, 06:35 PM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by old simmo View Post
Slightly unrelated but all I get when trying to play videos on Eagles.cpfc.co.uk is a blank green screen .I do have sound can anyone help ?? Thanks
I'm guessing they use flash player or try Google vimeo and see what is needed to play it.

Old 25-07-2015, 07:54 PM
The Spiky One

Looks like it cost me 42.99 UKP per year, and is up for renewal in August. Not a lot in the scheme of things, but annoying if I don't use it anymore.

I better pull my finger out.
Old 25-07-2015, 08:15 PM

Flinty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlinty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlinty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlinty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlinty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlinty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlinty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlinty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlinty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlinty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlinty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
It should take you to a screen where you type info in various text boxes and hit submit which sends an email.
Old 25-07-2015, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
Once in the Contact Us screen - then what?

Did you e-mail: communications@cpfc.co.uk <communications@cpfc.co.uk> or player.support@streamamg.com <player.support@streamamg.com> and ask to unsubscribe? I don't see a simple unsubscribe link.
You've got to be on the Palace Player screen, not the standard CPFC.co.uk one, then select Contact Us.
Old 25-07-2015, 09:32 PM
Microdrip

microdrip has to read the song lyrics on the big screenmicrodrip has to read the song lyrics on the big screenmicrodrip has to read the song lyrics on the big screenmicrodrip has to read the song lyrics on the big screenmicrodrip has to read the song lyrics on the big screenmicrodrip has to read the song lyrics on the big screenmicrodrip has to read the song lyrics on the big screenmicrodrip has to read the song lyrics on the big screenmicrodrip has to read the song lyrics on the big screenmicrodrip has to read the song lyrics on the big screenmicrodrip has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick Bucket View Post
This is a really dumb question but how do you cancel PP? I was looking yesterday and couldn't see anything, last year they just took the money from my account, considering I'm out of work at the moment I really don't want that to happen again.
Go to player account settings and then to subscriptions and delete any payment, and or any subscriptions
Old 25-07-2015, 11:15 PM
The Spiky One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flinty View Post
You've got to be on the Palace Player screen, not the standard CPFC.co.uk one, then select Contact Us.
Ah I see said the blind man.

That little snippet made all the difference.
Old 25-07-2015, 11:48 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
I posted a question about this before on here and someone said the new HDPlayer required you to re-register. The assumption then was that the old subscription by definition lapses because they won't supply it anymore. I guess the safest option is for me to cancel the subs now and then resubscribe when I need to.

You would think there would be a news item on it somewhere but haven't found one yet.
Old 26-07-2015, 12:57 AM
The Spiky One

I also noticed that my card on file expires at the end of this month, so they would have to get me to provide that info anyway.
Old 26-07-2015, 05:15 AM

bubbs11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbubbs11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbubbs11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbubbs11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbubbs11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbubbs11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbubbs11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbubbs11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbubbs11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbubbs11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbubbs11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
My expiry/renewal date is November 2015. Does that mean I'm legally bound not to cancel until then?

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 26-07-2015, 05:28 AM
Swollen Member

Twilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
My expiry/renewal date is November 2015. Does that mean I'm legally bound not to cancel until then?
I think you can cancel now, but that will just mean you won't be auto-renewed in November. I assume you paid for a year, which you won't get a refund for so you can keep using the service until then.
Old 26-07-2015, 07:09 AM

bubbs11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbubbs11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbubbs11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbubbs11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbubbs11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbubbs11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbubbs11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbubbs11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbubbs11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbubbs11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbubbs11 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilko View Post
I think you can cancel now, but that will just mean you won't be auto-renewed in November. I assume you paid for a year, which you won't get a refund for so you can keep using the service until then.
Cheers.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel