Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 26-02-2019, 10:58 PM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
(and we'll stay to see it liftefh).

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 26-02-2019, 11:06 PM

cranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is here
Is AWB back tomorrow
Old 26-02-2019, 11:08 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
So in the press conference we said we haven't even done a scan yet and the guardian come out with this. There's no way they know the extent of his injury. I'll wait to hear from the club
Old 26-02-2019, 11:16 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by st albans View Post
So in the press conference we said we haven't even done a scan yet and the guardian come out with this. There's no way they know the extent of his injury. I'll wait to hear from the club
It's quite possible the scan took place today and either wasn't completed or the feedback wasn't given to Roy by 1pm or whatever time it was. I believe it.
Old 26-02-2019, 11:18 PM

dave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by st albans View Post
Dominic Fiefield normally pretty spot-on.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred. (C.P. Scott)
Old 26-02-2019, 11:21 PM
Newbury Eagles

Langers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is here
Bollocks - at least we got the Polish lad
Old 26-02-2019, 11:22 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave_who_ru View Post
Dominic Fiefield normally pretty spot-on.
Didn't he once say Zaha could miss a significant part of last season when he got injured in Feb last year, and was wrong
Old 26-02-2019, 11:25 PM
it's a city you know...

Anyway, I like Kelly and Dann so no real concern. Sakho is very good at certain elements of his game, but equally does let himself down sometimes, although those errors are less than they used to be. I thought he'd be off this summer so it's likely we've seen his last game. Hope not, but keep the faith in Kelly or Dann. More than able deputies. Tomkins has been our rock this season in terms of consistency
Old 26-02-2019, 11:27 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
It is a blow and it won't help us. But certainly in terms of survival we have got a bit of a cushion now and with Dann back fit, hopefully Kelly to return soon and Kouyate also in the squad we should have enough options to still get some good results.
Old 26-02-2019, 11:30 PM
I love Banging

Banger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBanger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBanger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBanger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBanger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBanger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBanger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBanger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBanger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBanger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBanger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Time for Jairo to step up
Old 26-02-2019, 11:31 PM

greybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is here
Thank god we have 30 points already with 27 games played.

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina
Old 26-02-2019, 11:32 PM

meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
This would be a huge blow.We need him in the cup too.I was just thinking he's overdue a spell out injured.
Old 26-02-2019, 11:34 PM

Ardent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArdent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArdent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArdent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArdent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArdent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArdent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArdent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArdent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArdent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineArdent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by exiledeagle View Post
Was thinking last week that I was amazed he has played as many games as he has this season - he seems to get bad injuries . Not sure it is his awkward style and often last second stretches to tackle . Concern for me is that can Dann and Tomkins stay fit ? Also Kelly is out . Not much pace with Dann / Tomkins tomorrow - hope we play safety first .
er.... I don't think pace was ever one of Sakho's attributes, in that area we will not be worsened!
Old 26-02-2019, 11:39 PM
Super Furry Animal

Riley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by carter View Post
I would say Dann is just as good at picking a pass

You didn’t catch the Doncaster game then?
Old 26-02-2019, 11:39 PM
I'm thinking about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banger View Post
Time for Jairo to step up
Old 27-02-2019, 03:29 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
**** I knew it wasn’t good

Huge huge player for us.
Old 27-02-2019, 03:38 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Wonder if kouyate might get a look at cb?

West Ham fans when we signed him said he was a better cb. I rate him in midfield so could be decent

Not that we are at crisis yet. No one replaces Sakho, he’s brilliant but with kelly doubtful and Dann still returning slowly from major injury himself
Old 27-02-2019, 05:27 AM
This is it

Chris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
this sucks (if true)
Old 27-02-2019, 05:39 AM
Puncheon above our weight

sydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is heresydney eagle Sam the man is here
Just when he was in season best form. Gutted for him and us
Old 27-02-2019, 05:54 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Gutting. But have to say we’re lucky he’s got as far as Feb without an injury. His injury record since he came to England has been terrible.

2013/14: 2 months
2014/15: 4 months
2015/16: 6 weeks
2016/17: 2 months
2017/18: 3 months

He’s a big lad like Wickham, and you wonder whether those physiques naturally buckle under the constant physical strain and pressure they’re put under in a season.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel