Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 18-07-2019, 08:23 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfan1 View Post
I would go two sizes up for your little one, a little extra room is always nice in the shirts anyway, save it being to small and will last a little longer if you chose not to get one next season
Indeed - last season she was in a 5/6 (which is now small on her) and she was 3 so assuming it will probably be 7/8 now. As you say, it might be worth going even bigger though so it lasts longer, providing it doesn't look like I'm dressing her in a duvet!
Old 18-07-2019, 08:44 AM

Wycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is here
Stay away from the pro fit as well. Medium mens is too tight on my 15 year old and there isn't an inch of fat on him. 12 year old is the same but got him small mens. Nothing of him either. That's too small therefore his got his brothers medium.

Disgusting sizing really and begs the question of the whole child shirt sponsorhip thing. If a child's shirt doesn't fit a child, forcing them to wear the adult betting sponsorship shirt what's the bloody point.
Old 18-07-2019, 08:46 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wycombe Eagle#2 View Post
Stay away from the pro fit as well. Medium mens is too tight on my 15 year old and there isn't an inch of fat on him. 12 year old is the same but got him small mens. Nothing of him either. That's too small therefore his got his brothers medium.

Disgusting sizing really and begs the question of the whole child shirt sponsorhip thing. If a child's shirt doesn't fit a child, forcing them to wear the adult betting sponsorship shirt what's the bloody point.
I always got the pro fit with Macron and no issues at all. Last season I got them in a Medium (usually a Small / Medium in football shirts), so went for the Medium.

It is fair to say it took me about 5 minutes to get into the shirt which looked hideous on, and then about 10 minutes to get it off again. Gone with the regular fit this year.
Old 18-07-2019, 08:49 AM

Wycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
I always got the pro fit with Macron and no issues at all. Last season I got them in a Medium (usually a Small / Medium in football shirts), so went for the Medium.

It is fair to say it took me about 5 minutes to get into the shirt which looked hideous on, and then about 10 minutes to get it off again. Gone with the regular fit this year.
ridiculous isn't it. Begs the question what size the players have considering they be more muscular and toned that your average fan. They must all be in XXL minimum
Old 18-07-2019, 08:54 AM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:

You're in your mid-30s now: it is possible it's you rather than the shirts that have changed

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 18-07-2019, 08:55 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post
You're in your mid-30s now: it is possible it's you rather than the shirts that have changed
Body is a temple my old son.
Old 18-07-2019, 08:58 AM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Yeah maybe, but being a gold member she gets one anyway prior to the season (in theory). I suppose I could have a guess at it then if no good then take it back to exchange at the club shop for the Everton game.
Bear in mind you can’t exchange a shirt if you get printing on it.
Old 18-07-2019, 07:53 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
The Royal Mail are a bit rubbish aren't they.

Ordered both the home and away shirts last week, and from reading the tracking on the website:

On Tuesday the shirts I ordered arrived at the Croydon Mail Centre. Wednesday nothing happened. Today they arrived at the Gatwick Mail Centre in the morning (saying I should expect my delivery between 12pm and 2pm today), didn't receive anything, then at 5pm it arrived at the Croydon Mail Centre again.

Where to next, Gatwick again?
Old 18-07-2019, 07:59 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post

Ordered both the home and away shirts last week, and from reading the tracking on the website:

On Tuesday the shirts I ordered arrived at the Croydon Mail Centre. Wednesday nothing happened. Today they arrived at the Gatwick Mail Centre in the morning (saying I should expect my delivery between 12pm and 2pm today), didn't receive anything, then at 5pm it arrived at the Croydon Mail Centre again.

Had it a few times that it says my order will be delivered from Kingston and it never shows up. It wouldn't be delivered from Kingston as I don't live in Kingston. Imbeciles!
Old 18-07-2019, 08:01 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Had it a few times that it says my order will be delivered from Kingston and it never shows up. It wouldn't be delivered from Kingston as I don't live in Kingston. Imbeciles!
Haha oh dear.

Twice in the last month I've ordered next day delivery, and the Royal Mail couldn't deliver the items in time (one was a last minute Moonpig card which ended up missing the event). So so rubbish.

Thinking about it (not sure if Royal Mail related), I remember my evil sash shirt taking AGES to arrive (remembered as I'm wearing it now). Think it took a couple of weeks after ordering, or even longer.
Old 18-07-2019, 08:09 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Quote:
Haha oh dear.

Twice in the last month I've ordered next day delivery, and the Royal Mail couldn't deliver the items in time (one was a last minute Moonpig card which ended up missing the event). So so rubbish.

Thinking about it (not sure if Royal Mail related), I remember my evil sash shirt taking AGES to arrive (remembered as I'm wearing it now). Think it took a couple of weeks after ordering, or even longer.
I got the very last Evil Sash from the original batch (it was altered when the finally got around to making some more), but if memory serves me correctly Foz had to pull in a favour to get hold of one for me. I can't remember where from now though.

She also managed to get hold of the Grey keeper shirt for me that season, does she even still work there?
Old 18-07-2019, 08:10 PM
100% CPFC.

Quote:
I got the very last Evil Sash from the original batch (it was altered when the finally got around to making some more), but if memory serves me correctly Foz had to pull in a favour to get hold of one for me. I can't remember where from now though.

She also managed to get hold of the Grey keeper shirt for me that season, does she even still work there?
I don't know who Foz is but she sounds awesome
Old 18-07-2019, 08:10 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Quote:
I don't know who Foz is but she sounds awesome
Foz works I assume still does in the club shop.
Old 19-07-2019, 07:07 AM

Norwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If she isn't the Manager she should be, she has put in a heroic shift working for this club. If needed I am sure she would do a great up-front when Benteke and Wickham inevitably get injured.

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!
Old 19-07-2019, 07:16 AM
like a shot in the dark

CP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is here
Quote:

Depends largely on your post code. Croydon Mail Centre sort mail with CR, BR and SM codes and all SE codes. Unless whoever sent the package has got your address wrong.

If your address includes one of those codes, then some pillock has probably misortred your packet, meaning it goes to the wrong delivery office and then goes through the system again, probably getting delayed again in the process.
Old 19-07-2019, 07:46 AM
Block E Still, Main Stand

peterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwich_Eagle View Post
If she isn't the Manager she should be, she has put in a heroic shift working for this club. If needed I am sure she would do a great up-front when Benteke and Wickham inevitably get injured.
Yes Foz is the club shop manager, and always goes out of her way to sort out problems for people, I have met her on a number of occasions, and she's always sorted out my club shop problems!!
Old 19-07-2019, 07:47 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterr259 View Post
Yes Foz is the club shop manager, and always goes out of her way to sort out problems for people, I have met her on a number of occasions, and she's always sorted out my club shop problems!!
I thought Mike Pink was the manager?
Old 19-07-2019, 07:54 AM
Block E Still, Main Stand

peterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpeterr259 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I thought Mike Pink was the manager?
Not unless the club have put him in over Foz, she has been club shop manager for years.

Foz's official title is Retail Operations Manager at Crystal Palace Football Club

Last edited by peterr259; 19-07-2019 at 07:57 AM.
Old 19-07-2019, 07:55 AM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:

They’re trying to find a postie who fits them?
Old 19-07-2019, 08:01 AM
100% CPFC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP Satellite View Post
Depends largely on your post code. Croydon Mail Centre sort mail with CR, BR and SM codes and all SE codes. Unless whoever sent the package has got your address wrong.

If your address includes one of those codes, then some pillock has probably misortred your packet, meaning it goes to the wrong delivery office and then goes through the system again, probably getting delayed again in the process.
Yeah this makes sense sadly...