Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 15-05-2019, 09:00 PM

MAW : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMAW : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMAW : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMAW : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMAW : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMAW : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMAW : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMAW : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMAW : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMAW : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMAW : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The Women's World Cup starts on 7th June.
Old 15-05-2019, 09:07 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAW View Post
The Women's World Cup starts on 7th June.
Watching Phil Neville the master tactician will be a lesson to football
Old 15-05-2019, 09:11 PM

cranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Every time the season ends I always get the 'urgh, 3 months of no Palace'. Even more so when we finish the campaign in fine form like we have the last two seasons.

I know there is other football coming up like the play offs, cup finals, Nation's league etc but let's face it, it's not the same euphoria you get from Palace scoring/winning and the desolation when we lose. We also have the fixture list to look forward to on Thursday 13th June and obviously the friendlies in July/August.

How do you feel when the season comes to an end?

What do you plan on doing for the next 12 weekends to try and replace your 'Palace kick'?

Maybe you're glad it's over and you can have worry free weekends.

August 10th can't soon enough for me.
Play cricket. Not for everyone I know
but thats me
Old 15-05-2019, 09:17 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatleboy View Post
I am too busy to even think about it! I am virtually living at Selhurst Park over the next 3 weeks as i am officiating at a number of Corporate Football Events and, of course, the BBS 6 a side tournament. I am playing lots of Surrey/Borough/League/Club Bowls Competitions and , on top of that I am doing a bit of work as well!
Yea, yea, yea.
Old 15-05-2019, 09:33 PM

stumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post

Why don't you both go to the beer festival? Just don't try and take my seat.
Good idea lol. I'll buy him a big sausage from the bbq.
Old 08-06-2019, 09:07 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Still missing it all and that Saturday morning match day feeling when you wake. Least we get to hear the fixtures next week.
Old 08-06-2019, 09:39 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
I'm still enjoying it. Now the champions league is finished, i've managed to isolate myself from all football. It's been great. So much so that I wouldn't have even known there was international football this week if it wasn't for England fans making the news for being *****.

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 08-06-2019, 09:54 AM

cappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is herecappuccinoeagle Sam the man is here
Its nice to have a break - lets face it, Selhurst was a bit of chore last season.
The international stuff going on is fairly interesting.
Old 08-06-2019, 10:16 AM

cybais : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecybais : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecybais : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecybais : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecybais : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecybais : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecybais : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecybais : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecybais : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecybais : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecybais : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Glad I missed the England game, otherwise that would've been a real downer for me. Too many summer chores and that will help keep me occupied ��
Old 08-06-2019, 10:27 AM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
So booooooooored! Thankfully some of the lads from my team are feeling equally as bored and might arrange a kick about. We don't start pre season for probably another 3 or 4 weeks yet.
Old 08-06-2019, 10:36 AM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Had planned to have an evening out tomorrow watching England contest a possible Final which would have been decent but that's gone out the window, time to switch off from football for while.

Will take an interest in the England women's results, but probably won't get too involved unless they get to QF. They really should be making the final though, no excuses Phil.
Old 08-06-2019, 11:32 AM
Lifeís too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
In answer to the OP, no.

I like the break. Palace losing messes with my mood and I donít like it. Winning is the opposite obviously but losing really does piss me off, especially when we play shite

I love my cricket and golf so have got plenty of sport to keep me happy until August. Which will be here before we know it anyway
Old 08-06-2019, 11:34 AM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
In answer to the OP, no.

I like the break. Palace losing messes with my mood and I donít like it. Winning is the opposite obviously but losing really does piss me off, especially when we play shite

I love my cricket and golf so have got plenty of sport to keep me happy until August. Which will be here before we know it anyway
Really pal? You always seemed like the happy go lucky type who wouldnít let football bring them down.
Old 08-06-2019, 03:01 PM

horsham palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehorsham palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehorsham palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehorsham palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehorsham palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehorsham palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehorsham palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehorsham palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehorsham palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehorsham palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehorsham palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatleboy View Post
I am too busy to even think about it! I am virtually living at Selhurst Park over the next 3 weeks as i am officiating at a number of Corporate Football Events and, of course, the BBS 6 a side tournament. I am playing lots of Surrey/Borough/League/Club Bowls Competitions and , on top of that I am doing a bit of work as well!
Who do you bowl for?
Old 08-06-2019, 03:06 PM

Danny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDanny_Cheviot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
No. Chance to decorate the house without interruptions.
Old 08-06-2019, 03:08 PM
Lifeís too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Really pal? You always seemed like the happy go lucky type who wouldnít let football bring them down.

I am. Very much so believe it or not. Itís really only Palace that gets me wound up. Everything else in life I take pretty much in my stride
Old 08-06-2019, 03:18 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
As said earlier in the thread our home form was dire and for me it got the point where going was slowly feeling like a chore. I'm loving this cricket world cup so i'm not too fussed at the moment.

But the buzz for me will slowly come back as the fixtures are announced and then we (hopefully) start to make a few new additions to the squad.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 09-06-2019, 12:14 PM

Reg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is here
no I can relax and enjoy the cricket and get some relief before the next relegation fight
Old 09-06-2019, 01:53 PM

HorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
With the constant rumour of our best players leaving, the return of Wickham & Sorloth it feels like a long season already! Lol
Old 09-06-2019, 05:15 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
There seems to be a theme here. You like cricket and you donít miss Palace . Maybe Palace should create a cricket team for the summer.