Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 16-07-2019, 05:58 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Barnet v Palace

Henderson
D. Boateng
Inniss
Woods
Riedewald
Dreher
McGregor
Flanagan
Daly
Wickham
Sorloth

Subs
Tupper
Hobbs
M. Boateng
Lokilo
Pierrick
Aveiro
Old 16-07-2019, 06:01 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Players who will be loaned out, Wickham and sorloth
Old 16-07-2019, 06:05 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Dann forget about this, could have gone
Old 16-07-2019, 06:12 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
Dann forget about this, could have gone
I think Roy’s giving him the night off.

Cricket wanker.
Old 16-07-2019, 06:12 PM

LN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is here
COYP

Last edited by LN1; 16-07-2019 at 06:20 PM.
Old 16-07-2019, 06:31 PM
Unregistered Muser

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
Can anyone film & stream it off their phone please?!

Commentary is optional
Old 16-07-2019, 06:33 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipp Ahoy! came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I assume a stream is out of the question for this one
Old 16-07-2019, 06:34 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfan1 View Post
Players who will be loaned out, Wickham and sorloth
Suggests Jairo is also very much someone we would be happy to shed from the squad.
Old 16-07-2019, 06:46 PM

EaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
4-3-3?
Old 16-07-2019, 06:49 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
1 0 palace
Old 16-07-2019, 06:50 PM

churley1988 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechurley1988 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechurley1988 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechurley1988 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechurley1988 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechurley1988 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechurley1988 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechurley1988 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechurley1988 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechurley1988 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechurley1988 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
1 up
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
who scored?
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
1-0 to us apparently
Old 16-07-2019, 06:51 PM

Boatang?
Old 16-07-2019, 06:52 PM
its true we're red'n'blue

disco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
What's everyone's numbers?
Old 16-07-2019, 06:53 PM

LN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is here
No2. Boateng??
Old 16-07-2019, 06:53 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is here
I'm 84.87
Old 16-07-2019, 06:55 PM

2 nil. Wickham?
Old 16-07-2019, 07:00 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
2 nil. Wickham and Sorloth won the assist
Old 16-07-2019, 07:02 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
We’re gonna win the league