Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 29-01-2001, 01:52 AM
DGFootball Pod

Sir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Know any famous Palace fans?

I happened to see bloankety blank tonight and saw that that bloke from the Bill is a Palace fan! He mentioned it! did anyone know this? His real 1st name was Graham!

KNOW ANY OTHER FAMOUS PALACE FANS?

I know there is a section on ************** including Joe Brand but anyone make yer say!

FAMOUS PALACE FANS (obviously not Dalglish from his Sky expedition or Mellor or M.Owen)

------------------
In memory of our most successful mananger SIR STEVIE COPPELL. If anyone wants to add me to AOL, MSN or YAHOO MESSENGER THEN PRIVATE MESSAGE ME AS IM ALWAYS UP FOR PALACE TALK!
Old 29-01-2001, 02:39 AM
♥ Mile

zonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietzonin2000 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The bloke from the Bill is Graham Coe, his son Andrew Coe went to the same primary school as me, but that was a while back and I have since moved to and back from Brlgium so I don't know them anymore.
But answering your question, Neil Morrisey (Men behaving badly) and Sean Hughes (comedian) are the first names that spring to mind. Then there is David Jensen (although he is more famous for being a Palace fan than anything else, i dont acyually know what he does (DJ??))

Oh and 'allegedly' Carl Asaba, but that remains to be seen...
Old 29-01-2001, 03:16 AM

Location: Skibbereen / Schinken/ Trá Lí/ an Aerbus / But I'm still behind Stav.
JohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnA : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The Queen Mother.
Old 29-01-2001, 03:50 AM

Stonewall_Jackson is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsStonewall_Jackson is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsStonewall_Jackson is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsStonewall_Jackson is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsStonewall_Jackson is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsStonewall_Jackson is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsStonewall_Jackson is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsStonewall_Jackson is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsStonewall_Jackson is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsStonewall_Jackson is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsStonewall_Jackson is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadows
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Sir.S.C Remembered:
[B]I happened to see bloankety blank tonight and saw that that bloke from the Bill is a Palace fan! He mentioned it! did anyone know this? His real 1st name was Graham!

KNOW ANY OTHER FAMOUS PALACE FANS?

He is for sure and also,Bill Wyman,Rick Parfitt,not sure about Frank Rossi,

Old 29-01-2001, 04:01 AM
Eagles eat Magpies

Silver Fox - raindrops on rosesSilver Fox - raindrops on rosesSilver Fox - raindrops on rosesSilver Fox - raindrops on rosesSilver Fox - raindrops on rosesSilver Fox - raindrops on rosesSilver Fox - raindrops on rosesSilver Fox - raindrops on rosesSilver Fox - raindrops on rosesSilver Fox - raindrops on rosesSilver Fox - raindrops on roses
Sean Hughes, Ronnie Corbett, Eddie Izzard, Jo Brand, Neil Morrisey; spot the link? All Palace fans, and every one a comedian............So it goes to prove that if you support Palace, you need a sense of humour!

Bill Wyman is a fan too (or at least, he used to be).
Old 29-01-2001, 04:31 AM
Sans Peur

RDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is here
Well, my Cousin is!

Peter Davidson, Doctor Who No.5!

My mum, Grandad and Uncle took him to see his first game in the 60's.
Old 29-01-2001, 04:33 AM
Unbannable

Raggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is here
Jimmy Knapp and Nookie the Bear.
Old 29-01-2001, 04:44 AM
Right Honourable Member

slowdog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time slowdog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time slowdog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time slowdog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time slowdog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time slowdog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time slowdog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time slowdog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time slowdog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time slowdog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time slowdog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time
I saw Kevin Day in the bogs in the Holmesdale Upper Tier at half-time of the Sunderland FA Cup match.

Mind you, when I mention this to my mates, they're like, "Kevin who?"
Old 29-01-2001, 05:30 AM

howard is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fear
Must be Eddie-----the EAGLE!! har de har.

------------------
Old 29-01-2001, 07:26 AM

PalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceForever came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I saw the Pope and Elvis in my local Tesco and both were wearing the Fly Virgin kit circa 90/91.

Seriously though, I once saw the balding cowardly policeman from the film I.D. (rubbish football holligan undercovercop yarn), on a train on the way to Norwood J. He was with his little son and they were both daubed in red and blue. We even have links in Hollywood!

Old 29-01-2001, 08:04 AM

philaire : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minephilaire : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minephilaire : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minephilaire : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minephilaire : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minephilaire : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minephilaire : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minephilaire : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minephilaire : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minephilaire : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minephilaire : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by zonin2000:
The bloke from the Bill is Graham Coe,
It's actually Graham Cole, not that I admit to watching The Bill, of course.

For the definitive list of "famous" Palace fans, see Dave Campbell's favorite Palace site, Holmesdale Online.

[This message has been edited by philaire (edited 29 January 2001).]
Old 29-01-2001, 08:40 AM

interested in sydney. is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsinterested in sydney. is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsinterested in sydney. is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsinterested in sydney. is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsinterested in sydney. is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsinterested in sydney. is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsinterested in sydney. is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsinterested in sydney. is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsinterested in sydney. is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsinterested in sydney. is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsinterested in sydney. is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadows
Well you must be the only bloke over here that does 'nt watch it.

Reg Hollis is an Orient supporter nuff said.
Old 29-01-2001, 12:26 PM
Reformed Alcoholic!!

Location: Just off Pippins Bridge, very near to the town of Biffon!
Glaws Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlaws Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlaws Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlaws Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlaws Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlaws Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlaws Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlaws Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlaws Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlaws Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlaws Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I thought we've done this thread?
Old 29-01-2001, 02:15 PM

Lee McB is playing for a contract
Des Barnes who used to be in Coronation Street is a palace fan!

..other than that, most people have mentioned the ones i was gonna say!!

------------------
HARRISON 4 ENGLAND
Old 29-01-2001, 02:24 PM
Setting sail.

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
Bernard Ingham, Nookie bear, James Mitchell - Spot the connection?
Old 29-01-2001, 03:22 PM

RH1 is playing for a contract
I saw shaun hughes in the players lounge before the beggining of the Gillingham game
Old 29-01-2001, 03:29 PM
Runaway Lab Monkey

Samo* was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSamo* was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSamo* was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSamo* was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSamo* was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSamo* was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSamo* was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSamo* was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSamo* was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSamo* was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSamo* was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
The queen mum
i seen her in block b lower holmesdale the other week against sunderland, she had to leave early because her poor little ankles were so cold they turned blue.
Old 29-01-2001, 03:39 PM

Poor_Eagle is playing for a contract
We're getting onto the A-list celebrities now.......

The bloke who plays Alf Roberts in Home & Away

sad but true
Old 29-01-2001, 03:47 PM
Reformed Alcoholic!!

Location: Just off Pippins Bridge, very near to the town of Biffon!
Glaws Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlaws Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlaws Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlaws Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlaws Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlaws Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlaws Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlaws Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlaws Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlaws Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlaws Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Poor_Eagle:
We're getting onto the A-list celebrities now.......

The bloke who plays Alf Roberts in Home & Away
Alf Roberts was in Coronation Street!
Old 29-01-2001, 04:08 PM
dabbling

Jim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJim Cannons Moustache came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Whilst we're on the A-list, in the season we were building the holmesdale stand I saw the bloke who played Jossy in Jossys Giants in the Arthur Wait buying a burger.