Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 25-06-2002, 02:19 PM
ár lá

Chocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by SenorSenor

Brian Moore (allegedly)

You must be unaware that Brian Moore passed away. He never professed to being a Palace supporter but supported the Childrens Christmas Party for years by personal appearances without thought of payment. When he could not turn up last year through ill-health the commitee were upset but looked forward to his next visit,sadly this will not happen. You can support a team without buying a season ticket. RIP Brian.
Good man wor Brian. He once said that if he had to choose another club to support other than Gillingham it would be Palace, because there's never a dull moment there. He said that in 1978 and he's still not wrong.
Old 25-06-2002, 02:24 PM

HappyLarry will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.HappyLarry will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.HappyLarry will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.HappyLarry will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.HappyLarry will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.HappyLarry will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.HappyLarry will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.HappyLarry will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.HappyLarry will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.HappyLarry will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.
Scrapping the bottom of the barrel here but......

I think the bloke who played the Doctor in Corrie, who was in the Bill before that, is a Palace fan.
Old 25-06-2002, 02:45 PM

Jon Thompson is AJ vs the 'weedJon Thompson is AJ vs the 'weedJon Thompson is AJ vs the 'weedJon Thompson is AJ vs the 'weedJon Thompson is AJ vs the 'weedJon Thompson is AJ vs the 'weedJon Thompson is AJ vs the 'weedJon Thompson is AJ vs the 'weedJon Thompson is AJ vs the 'weedJon Thompson is AJ vs the 'weedJon Thompson is AJ vs the 'weed
The Chemical Brothers
Old 25-06-2002, 03:08 PM
Snidey little rat.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by SenorSenor
[B

Brian Moore (allegedly)

You must be unaware that Brian Moore passed away. [/B]
What do you think? erm try this.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

The BBS - Where Briighton trolls have imaginary lawyers.
Old 25-06-2002, 03:19 PM

Sleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSleeping Giant came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Windsor Davis
Old 25-06-2002, 03:21 PM

HappyLarry will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.HappyLarry will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.HappyLarry will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.HappyLarry will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.HappyLarry will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.HappyLarry will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.HappyLarry will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.HappyLarry will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.HappyLarry will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.HappyLarry will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.
Dane Bowers?
Old 25-06-2002, 03:25 PM

Skin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkin Up came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by HappyLarry
Dane Bowers?
Nah, Croydon born but supports Manure
Old 25-06-2002, 03:30 PM

ClaphamParkPalace is playing for a contract
Jon Marsh (DJ and ex Beloved - massive Palace fan)

Editor of 7 Magazine

Frank Tope (one third of Rooty with Tayo and Felix Jaxx)

Carter The Unstopable Sex Machine - sponsored the bench for one game back in the day...

Pavement - moody indie band who supported Palace and Luton..!
Old 25-06-2002, 03:39 PM
jó csávó

Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike
Captain Sensible and Rat Scabies usaed to grace the Holmesdale I'm reliably informed.

The Captain lived with his mum in Edith road next to Selhurst station.
Old 25-06-2002, 03:44 PM
crap ball gazer!

bald-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebald-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebald-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebald-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebald-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebald-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebald-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebald-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebald-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebald-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebald-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Pistike
Captain Sensible and Rat Scabies usaed to grace the Holmesdale I'm reliably informed.

The Captain lived with his mum in Edith road next to Selhurst station.
Yes, with Johhny Moped and Slimey Toad...and me.
Old 25-06-2002, 03:46 PM

Carl Asaba.......
Old 25-06-2002, 04:14 PM
JD on ice

Papster is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsPapster is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsPapster is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsPapster is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsPapster is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsPapster is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsPapster is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsPapster is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsPapster is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsPapster is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsPapster is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadows
Quote:
Dane Bowers?
Saw him last week outside West Wickham Gym. Got out his Renault Megane with 'VIBE' number plate, bowled up like he owned the place. Just as I was thinking 'what a w@nker', he stacked it on the kerb. Made my day.

Also, Michael Rose out of 'enders
Old 25-06-2002, 04:24 PM
Alright? Not half!

Phil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is here
Nigel from Eastenders (the character not the actor)

God
Old 25-06-2002, 04:43 PM
Tired and Emotional

Smurph sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSmurph sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSmurph sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSmurph sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSmurph sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSmurph sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSmurph sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSmurph sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSmurph sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSmurph sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkSmurph sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
Scrapping the bottom of the barrel here but......

I think the bloke who played the Doctor in Corrie, who was in the Bill before that, is a Palace fan.
I went to school with him but I can't say I remember him being a Palace supporter. Windsor Davies's son was there also and sometimes Mr D would come along and watch our footy matches. I'm sure he used to shout "Come on, lovely boys," but I may just have imagineered that.
Old 25-06-2002, 05:12 PM

Duke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fineDuke is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Kevin Day
Old 25-06-2002, 05:55 PM
Dortmunder

Location: Sometimes Marienthal , sometimes the SudTribune, sometimes A-Block, mostly Selhurst
BVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBVB Bob : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by ClaphamParkPalace

Carter The Unstopable Sex Machine - sponsored the bench for one game back in the day...
Hmmm...not so sure. Ironically was chatting to Fruity on Saturday & I quote - "The first ever football match I was taken to was Millwall, which is why I don't like football". As for Jimbob, I heard rumours he'd gone Southampton on us, but Neil the Eagle can probably verify this.
Old 25-06-2002, 06:47 PM
Jedi Master

bobmatt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebobmatt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebobmatt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebobmatt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebobmatt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebobmatt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebobmatt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebobmatt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebobmatt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebobmatt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebobmatt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Mark Goldberg.

The path to the Dark Side.
Old 25-06-2002, 06:51 PM

a.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsa.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsa.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsa.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsa.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsa.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsa.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsa.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsa.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsa.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsa.stew is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadows
Ron Noades
Old 25-06-2002, 07:32 PM
Digitally Remastered

What? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Alf from Home and Away, Nigel from Eastenders, all we need now is Harold Bishop and we've got the set!
Old 25-06-2002, 08:16 PM
Setting sail.

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
The Chemicals and Pavement, I'm not doubting you but I'd like to know where those bits of info came from, good if they're true.

As for Cpt Sensible, you may be wrong there Steve unless someone was winding my up but I was told he was a south coast bottom fondler.