Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 03-02-2019, 10:39 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Resident Evil 2 (2019)

Anyone picked this up? Probably the best remake i've played.

Capacom have done a superb job of upgrading the look and feel whilst retaining the terrfying atmosphere of the original.

10/10.

Currently on a Leon playthrough, still at the Police Station.
Old 03-02-2019, 10:45 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Haven’t played any of the proper old RE games. Liked 4 and 7, didn’t like 5 or 6. With the reviews this is getting, and the apparently ‘terrifying atmosphere’ (I like that in a game), will definitely pick it up.
Old 03-02-2019, 10:59 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Haven’t played any of the proper old RE games. Liked 4 and 7, didn’t like 5 or 6. With the reviews this is getting, and the apparently ‘terrifying atmosphere’ (I like that in a game), will definitely pick it up.
The series only went down hill from 2, imo, and i loved Resi 4. (more of an action game)

2 was a masterpeice and it's lost none of that quality in the remake. You'll love it.
Old 04-02-2019, 05:07 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
I'm on Leon B now and I must say I haven't had the urge to replay a game in yonks.
It's the best re-make there's ever been imo.
Mr X puts the fear of God up me...STOMP STOMP STOMP...
Old 13-02-2019, 03:48 PM
chemical olympics

humpo is like ice, their footing does betrayhumpo is like ice, their footing does betrayhumpo is like ice, their footing does betrayhumpo is like ice, their footing does betrayhumpo is like ice, their footing does betrayhumpo is like ice, their footing does betrayhumpo is like ice, their footing does betrayhumpo is like ice, their footing does betrayhumpo is like ice, their footing does betrayhumpo is like ice, their footing does betrayhumpo is like ice, their footing does betray
have gone through both Leon & Claire's main stories, going to start on the B stories at the weekend. fantastic remake.

What can be asserted without proof, can be dismissed without proof. Christopher Hitchens
Old 13-02-2019, 06:35 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by humpo View Post
have gone through both Leon & Claire's main stories, going to start on the B stories at the weekend. fantastic remake.
Damn right!