Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 16-03-2019, 04:09 PM

chateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is herechateauferret Sam the man is here
I dkn't think it makes much difference whether he gets sacked or not. What does he actually do?
Old 16-03-2019, 06:17 PM

sydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
He's been brilliant for our club.
We're it down to me though, I'd be looking to source new blood.
This. We owe him big time but we need to let him go.
Old 31-03-2019, 03:20 PM

Reg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is here
Roy's main weakness as a manager is his in-game management and delayed substitutions when the momentum is with the opposition

yet yesterday he was much better making the needed sub at half-time

Also the benteke sub was the right one for batshuyi although I would have done it even a bit earlier as he was driving me mad with his offsides

the kouyate sub to protect the lead was also the right one and not too late in the day
Old 21-04-2019, 06:09 PM

palace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Roy's sky sports interview post match here.
Old 21-04-2019, 07:19 PM

palace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace4me came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Roy's post match BBC interview here (scroll down) :

Old 21-04-2019, 08:12 PM

Old Bill : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOld Bill : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOld Bill : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOld Bill : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOld Bill : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOld Bill : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOld Bill : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOld Bill : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOld Bill : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOld Bill : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOld Bill : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
He must be a wealthy man and hes getting on a bit. The issue for me is how long he wants to continue in a very high pressure job.
Old 21-04-2019, 08:27 PM

He's got a contract for another year after this one.
Old 22-04-2019, 04:51 AM

CPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Great manager
Old 22-04-2019, 05:17 AM

swhib : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineswhib : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineswhib : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineswhib : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineswhib : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineswhib : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineswhib : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineswhib : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineswhib : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineswhib : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineswhib : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Well done Roy & co... anyone who thinks we should get rid, must have started supporting Palace after 2013.
Old 22-04-2019, 08:18 AM
Regretting my username...

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
After losing to Man City I saw someone comment "Jagerbombs when Hodgson dies" on Facebook.

Some of our fans are disgraceful.

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

Last edited by stinky; 22-04-2019 at 08:26 AM.
Old 22-04-2019, 08:24 AM

stumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by swhib View Post
Well done Roy & co... anyone who thinks we should get rid, must have started supporting Palace after 2013.
I've come to this conclusion as well, some of the prats on here are taking way too much for granted.
Old 22-04-2019, 08:24 AM
Slowing Down Member

westsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by chateauferret View Post
I dkn't think it makes much difference whether he gets sacked or not. What does he actually do?
Listen to his BBC interview after yesterday's win at Arsenal. The bloke probably knows more about football than everyone on this thread put together.
Old 22-04-2019, 08:31 AM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by westsussexeagle View Post
Listen to his BBC interview after yesterday's win at Arsenal. The bloke probably knows more about football than everyone on this thread put together.
Probably?
Old 22-04-2019, 08:32 AM

yogihughes knows where the wild roses growyogihughes knows where the wild roses growyogihughes knows where the wild roses growyogihughes knows where the wild roses growyogihughes knows where the wild roses growyogihughes knows where the wild roses growyogihughes knows where the wild roses growyogihughes knows where the wild roses growyogihughes knows where the wild roses growyogihughes knows where the wild roses growyogihughes knows where the wild roses grow
We are 8th in the table for results in the second half of the season. This is who we now are and where we need to be establishing ourselves next season with a better proportion of points at home. Well done Roy!
Old 22-04-2019, 09:00 AM

Another interview here.
Old 22-04-2019, 09:02 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky View Post
After losing to Man City I saw someone comment "Jagerbombs when Hodgson dies" on Facebook.

That is awful .
Old 22-04-2019, 09:02 AM

CPFC85 Sam the man is hereCPFC85 Sam the man is hereCPFC85 Sam the man is hereCPFC85 Sam the man is hereCPFC85 Sam the man is hereCPFC85 Sam the man is hereCPFC85 Sam the man is hereCPFC85 Sam the man is hereCPFC85 Sam the man is hereCPFC85 Sam the man is hereCPFC85 Sam the man is here
Quote:

Sick ****s. Whether you agree with Hodgson's management or not. That's out of order.
Old 22-04-2019, 09:13 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

Plenty of people on here quite capable of the same.

Disgusting comment.
Old 22-04-2019, 12:32 PM

TennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Do we think there's much chance Roy will be here for another two seasons after this one finishes? I feel like if Roy can manage that and keep his enthusiasm for the game alive it would make a transition to a new manager much easier as opposed to either leaving this summer or next, with a chance to rebuild the squad in the next 3/4 windows moving on some of the older players.
Old 22-04-2019, 12:48 PM

alexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle View Post
Plenty of people on here quite capable of the same.

Disgusting comment.

The majority of the new generation are stupid and hide behind keyboards. Dumb ass comment to make.