Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Closed Thread

Old 17-01-2018, 10:23 AM
Banned by Moderators

Stirlingsays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStirlingsays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStirlingsays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStirlingsays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStirlingsays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStirlingsays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStirlingsays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStirlingsays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStirlingsays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStirlingsays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStirlingsays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by fang View Post
Orwell created the phrases 'Thought crime' and 'Doublethink'. He would never had come up with anything as clunky as 'Wrong-think'.
So you think there is a significant distinction between 'thought crime' and 'wrong think'? I can't say I do personally.
Old 17-01-2018, 10:24 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Doesn't make me wrong. Jungle monkeys/ sand monkey, no difference.

But no, we don't need to revisit that. I was just correcting the lies ; Judge said you got it wrong, and I was saying you got it right - and then you argue with that!!
That's your opinion.

LOL I know but I had to correct it to be truthful of how I saw it back then...It was one tremendous **** up, to be honest with no one coming out of it smelling of roses.
Old 17-01-2018, 10:28 AM
Banned by Moderators

Stirlingsays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStirlingsays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStirlingsays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStirlingsays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStirlingsays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStirlingsays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStirlingsays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStirlingsays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStirlingsays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStirlingsays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStirlingsays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by legaleagle2 View Post
Well, those on HOL who have been doing so much to clamp down on free expression are precisely those who echo your sentiments about "progressives" and their "inappropriate" curbs on free speech..,but seems to me they are worse plus big hypocrites....so,I'm not sure your narrative runs true...
I'm getting quite fed up with you lying about this.

Nick was not banned for his post......Let me say this again because you obviously are hard of reading. Nick was not banned for his post so it's not a free speech issue. I know this because that was what I asked the person who banned him.....When I asked for him not to be banned on that score.

So anyone who reads and believes 'legal' should reflect that this man has about as much respect for the truth of a situation as his 'profession' does.
Old 17-01-2018, 10:29 AM
Banned by Moderators

nickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It's funny how Stirling has to come over here to talk about free speech because the people he argued with were no platformed on the hol.
Yet he continues to use the site.
If you’re on the left, disagree all you want, but for feck’s sake try to find it in your hearts to treat each other with a modicum of respect and refrain from vile personal abuse. If you’re on the right… just try to find your hearts. And good luck with that.
Old 17-01-2018, 10:31 AM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mapletree View Post
But as I have said elsewhere it is very clear they are being far less outspoken. There is a feeling their views are not welcome.
Well, I welcome your views on there, whether I agree with them or not.
Old 17-01-2018, 10:31 AM
Banned by Moderators

nickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stirlingsays View Post

Nick was not banned for his post......Let me say this again because you obviously are hard of reading. Nick was not banned for his post so it's not a free speech issue. I know this because that was what I asked the person who banned him.....When I asked for him not to be banned on that score.

So anyone who reads and believes 'legal' should reflect that this man has about as much respect for the truth of a situation as his 'profession' does.
Did legal have threads and posts removed? Yes. He got fed up and left.
As far as I know he didn't leave because of me.
If you’re on the left, disagree all you want, but for feck’s sake try to find it in your hearts to treat each other with a modicum of respect and refrain from vile personal abuse. If you’re on the right… just try to find your hearts. And good luck with that.
Old 17-01-2018, 10:34 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
You lot are quite weird
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 17-01-2018, 10:36 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
I hope you mean all of us LOL
Old 17-01-2018, 10:38 AM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickgusset View Post
It's funny how Stirling has to come over here to talk about free speech because the people he argued with were no platformed on the hol.
Yet he continues to use the site.
Posters I liked were banned in the past and I also carried on using the site. I've moaned about it....I made representations over you.

You were the only person who was initially banned. Everyone else 'flounced' and now one complains that they can't go back.....says a lot that.....Still, I don't support 'flounce' posts being deleted.....Also I'm not a mod.
Old 17-01-2018, 10:39 AM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
I think you two have the same tricky relationship with truth. In his 'flounce' post he wrote, 'Nick G's red card is the last straw.'

Last edited by Stirlingsays; 17-01-2018 at 10:45 AM.
Old 17-01-2018, 10:40 AM

legaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Is the correct answer...
Old 17-01-2018, 10:43 AM

legaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I think you two have the same tricky relationship with truth.
And I know (as opposed to think),you are talking utter nonsense... and it is rather you who have a tricky relationship...but with anything resembling objective analysis which does not fit into your pre-determined narrative......
Old 17-01-2018, 10:44 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mapletree View Post
I am pleased you are finding this compelling. I thought bringing our dirty linen over here from the HOL was a bit of a cheek really but personally I do think it's a fascinating story. A story of love and war, of heroes and strife, will they ever find love again...
Yeah cheers, it's like reality palace social media. All sides get to air their grievances free from the fear of attack or censure. Plus we get to watch/stir. Win win

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 17-01-2018, 10:47 AM

CPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is here
Some of you really are showing that you don't care you've been banned.......

A few of you appear heartbroken.

I bet the ones over at HOL are happy at your reactions. Why give them the satisfaction?
Old 17-01-2018, 10:48 AM

Quote:

You,old chap,need to actually read what someone writes before you inappropriately call them a liar.It does your credibility no good

I wrote that Nick was banned straight after calling for a racist post to be deleted:that is factually correct and cannot be disputed.

One minute you say you do not know what took place behind the scenes,the next you call someone who knows a lot more than you,a liar....please stop being a jerk.
Old 17-01-2018, 10:48 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by fang View Post
Orwell created the phrases 'Thought crime' and 'Doublethink'. He would never had come up with anything as clunky as 'Wrong-think'.
He might if he had a hangover. Stupid-think.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 17-01-2018, 10:49 AM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
And I know (as opposed to think),you are talking utter nonsense... and it is rather you who have a tricky relationship...but with anything resembling objective analysis which does not fit into your pre-determined narrative......
You are a liar.

To quote you from your own 'flounce' post.

'Nick G's red card is the last straw.'
Old 17-01-2018, 10:56 AM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
You,old chap,need to actually read what someone writes before you inappropriately call them a liar.It does your credibility no good

I wrote that Nick was banned straight after calling for a racist post to be deleted:that is factually correct and cannot be disputed.

One minute you say you do not know what took place behind the scenes,the next you call someone who knows a lot more than you,a liar....please stop being a jerk.
In typical fashion more sophistic statements from you.

I only know what I have been told. So other than what I asked about I'm not privvy to what went on, that's an accurate statement.

What I do know is the reason given for Nick's banning and it wasn't for his post. You making claims to the contrary has about as much credibility as your previous statements.

In my view you are just a bitter man with an over inflated ego who is quite willing to bend the truth when it suits him.....like your mate.
Old 17-01-2018, 10:57 AM

Quote:
You are a liar.

To quote you from your own 'flounce' post.

'Nick G's red card is the last straw.'
You can't analyse straight....Nick was the last straw but the first ten straws in the immediately preceding days was with my and other people's posts getting deleted for no reason

Here is my email toPeter G before Nick was banned (it never even got an answer)

"There is a real problem going on since Midlands Eagle became a Mod.

Below is the PM message I asked Jamie to pass onto all Mods earlier this week.I assumed as a complaint,it would also get to you,and I’d get a reply

This morning,Midlands Eagle was posting on a thread attacking (in my view unfairly) Nick G.I posted defending Nick G and criticising ME’s attitude.He posted telling me to complain if I didnt’ like it.I then posted that I had done so earlier in the week (see below) and was awaiting a response.He then deleted the whole 4 page thread!

Then NG opened a thread with an open letter to you. I and one other posted.Then,that thread has been deleted.

No one is trying to undermine the Mods but ME appears to respond to anything he doesnt like or critrical of him by deleting it while at the same time posting stuff about NG which is not the way a Mod should act when posting because it shows a personal bias.

legaleagle To: jamiemartin721
Subject: FW: Kindly leave the moderating to the moderators
Date: Jan 3 2018 1.04pm
JAmie,
Typographical error in original email now corrected below.Apologies.
------------
Hi Jamie,
Happy new year!
I am writing further to the message I have received from Moderator, Midlands Eagle below.
I cannot locate the "complaint" link he refers to (probably my fault),so please can you forward this message to the Moderators collectively.
Those who have been on here for a few years will be aware I rarely if ever complain about posters/posts.Taking criticism (which I often receive)is part of the craic.
However,I do wish to make a complaint about Midlands Eagle with a view to the moderators collectively having a word with him about how he approaches criticism of himself.
Yesterday early evening I read a thread on the transfer section.In it I could see Midlands Eagle and another poster had been spoiling the thread by having unnecessary pops at each other. Midlands Eagle is as you know a poster who made a big deal before he became a Mod recently about how posters should not have pops at each other.
It seemed to me appropriately and legitimate to make a post asking whether he would be better off therefore setting an example rather than having a childish pop at another poster.Another poster subsequently did a post also criticising the petty "pops" that had been going on.The posts were both polite.
It appears Midlands Eagle elected to delete them both.
When I saw that I posted another perfectly polite post this morning querying why he should have deleted criticisms of him that in no way breached site rules.He deleted that too.
His response is as per at bottom below.
When you all see my deleted posts,you will see I was not,as he suggests,acting as a Moderator,I was simply (which I thought was allowed on here) making a legitimate point critical of a Mod's own posts (nothing to do with his moderating).He also says "we would prefer".Had he consulted with you all? Does he speak for you all?If so,its a sad day when any criticism of a Mod stands to be deleted.
If you all agree with him,can I least be allowed to make a post on a thread asking if that's how users would like the site to be moderated from now on?
Please can you confirm safe receipt.
Best

------------
From Midlands Eagle:"I deleted both of your posts as we would prefer the moderating to be left to the moderators.
If you are unhappy with my decision kindly contact Admin to complain as per the forum's rules"

You,Stirling, need to stop dodging the fact that what most pissed off us "leavers" was the ridiculous dictatorial and biased censorship...Nick getting red carded was an adjunct and consequence of the censorship.

Last edited by legaleagle2; 17-01-2018 at 11:09 AM.
Old 17-01-2018, 10:59 AM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
In typical fashion more sophistic statements from you.

I only know what I have been told. So other than what I asked about I'm not privvy to what went on, that's an accurate statement.

What I do know is the reason given for Nick's banning and it wasn't for his post. You making claims to the contrary has about as much credibility as your previous statements.

In my view you are just a bitter man with an over inflated ego who is quite willing to bend the truth when it suits him.....like your mate.
In my view you are a sad cund who has lost someone to argue against so you follow them around the internet spoiling for a fight. Go away.
With your tail between your legs.
Closed Thread