Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ BBS Forums Ľ User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2018, 10:28 AM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Well this is the point isnít it?

The usual suspects are all over the Leicester thread dehumanising immigrants before they know anything.

You can give them the benefit of the doubt if you like but itís not for me.
but you started the problems on this thread or can you not see that ? See Post #4
Old 05-03-2018, 10:32 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Biggin does have this strange ability to send normally placid posters in to foul mouthed rages, just by using a Smiley emoji.
Old 05-03-2018, 10:32 AM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by fioreuk View Post
Ah, UberTwat has arrived.
Bless sorry we can't all be holier than thou

SaulAlinsky
Old 05-03-2018, 10:35 AM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Great posts, could not have put it better.
sounds to me that Carey is being overly indulgent of a mate (which is fair enough on one level) what this has to do with a gas explosion in romford or fioreuk's holier than thou persona is anyones guess.

SaulAlinsky

Last edited by weltklasse; 05-03-2018 at 10:38 AM.
Old 05-03-2018, 10:39 AM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglejez View Post
but you started the problems on this thread or can you not see that ? See Post #4
You cant tell some people, he thought he got away with it the sneaky thing.
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]
Old 05-03-2018, 10:47 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
sounds to me that Carey is being overly indulgent of a mate (which is fair enough on one level) what this has to do with a gas explosion in romford or fioreuk's holier than thou persona is anyones guess.
He is only a 'mate' from on here, I do not know him in real life, but would gladly meet him if ever there was a chance to do so. I am simply offering an objective view from the outside looking in, something difficult to do when you are embroiled in the ongoing argument and mud slinging.
Old 05-03-2018, 10:47 AM

Kipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
Biggins shares little if any of my political views, but the baiting he gets on here, is OTT.

Also maybe stop to consider that maybe he sees getting into a debate is a pointless exercise for him to indulge in, as he knows he will be jumped on regardless.

What I read in his posts at times, is a deliberate attempt to play up to the image some are creating of him, and in doing so some are missing the humour. I actually find it funny when he responds with an emoticon others get very hot under the collar.

If you truly want him to debate with you, give him the space and respect to do so and then maybe he will indulge you. However maybe the biggins baiting has gone too far already for him to do that.

IMO You and others have reaped what you have sowed in that you have inadvertently ending up putting yourself in the position of the bully, and then getting angry when your victim aint playing by your rules and instead is deciding to taking the piss by dropping bombs into his posts to further your aggravation.

This is turning into a very boring loop, and something needs to change so you get your nirvana of reasoned debate.
Forgive me Exiled, but you and others supporting Biggin seem to be having some sort of memory lapse.

I did debate him. I have always debated people. I got nothing in response.

To be quite blunt, I won't sit by and watch his views legitimised through non action. Especially since he has no interest in backing up his position.

Bollocks to all this defence of his being stifled.

Tell the **** to debate that the country is being overrun with me, and I'll humour you with the debate you all want.

Maybe Biggin will finally answer some questions
I asked him a few years back when I attempted to debate with him.

Truth is I'd make him look more of a **** than he already is.

Fair play for wanting to prevent his further humiliation.

But it's never been any of you that debated his views, and yet you're telling me that I should debate.

Those double standards can do one.
Old 05-03-2018, 10:49 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
He is only a 'mate' from on here, I do not know him in real life, but would gladly meet him if ever there was a chance to do so. I am simply offering an objective view from the outside looking in, something difficult to do when you are embroiled in the ongoing argument and mud slinging.
You’ll forgive me if I say your view is very far indeed from being objective. Objective would be criticising him where he deserves it, such as saying the country is being over run by immigrants.

That’s your right of course, and I won’t criticise you for it, because you are being consistent with everything else you are on here.

But objective it is not

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 05-03-2018, 10:50 AM

Quote:
But you are on the inside (BBS) so your objectivity is as limited as mine.

SaulAlinsky
Old 05-03-2018, 10:53 AM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipungu View Post
Forgive me Exiled, but you and others supporting Biggin seem to be having some sort of memory lapse.

I did debate him. I have always debated people. I got nothing in response.

To be quite blunt, I won't sit by and watch his views legitimised through non action. Especially since he has no interest in backing up his position.

Bollocks to all this defence of his being stifled.

Tell the **** to debate that the country is being overrun with me, and I'll humour you with the debate you all want.

Maybe Biggin will finally answer some questions
I asked him a few years back when I attempted to debate with him.

Truth is I'd make him look more of a **** than he already is.

Fair play for wanting to prevent his further humiliation.

But it's never been any of you that debated his views, and yet you're telling me that I should debate.

Those double standards can do one.
You are weird. You need to let go kipi.

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]
Old 05-03-2018, 10:53 AM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglejez View Post
I can see that perfectly well thanks. I’m very aware of what I posted and the response to it.

As far as I’m concerned, the more people who are aware of Biggins lies and half truths the better.

I’m not prepared to give him an inch. I actually think Cary has it spot on in that some of us don’t help the debate....but allowing this frothing loon to pollute the BBS in every thread where he posts shit, refuses to debate, never actually engages with anybody constructively and lies regularly is anathema to me.

I’m also well aware that it’s frustrating to read my posts on the subject too so I will try to reign it in somewhat. I can’t promise not to call him out but I will try to react rather than provoke in future.

Cricket wanker.

Last edited by Wolfnipplechips; 05-03-2018 at 10:56 AM.
Old 05-03-2018, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
You are weird. You need to let go kipi.
What you call weird other people call normal. Do have a look at yourself before casting aspersions on others.

SaulAlinsky
Old 05-03-2018, 11:03 AM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Quote:
Sorry KoW but this comes across as bullshit.

Holding views that come from the right does not suddenly make someone no better than an NF supporter, in the same way as someone who is pro Corbyn a raging commie.
I'm just suggesting that in the time I have been on the BBS to now, Biggins views have got more and more far to the right in the way that somebody going down a path of radicalisation would do.

or are you forgetting the comments he made about the lads who got beaten up near Addington that he was forced to delete or a mod deleted for him?
Old 05-03-2018, 11:05 AM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidofwonder View Post
I'm just suggesting that in the time I have been on the BBS to now, Biggins views have got more and more far to the right in the way that somebody going down a path of radicalisation would do.
You are really being concerned about nothing, so stop your lies.

Old 05-03-2018, 11:13 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Some thoughts. Biggin comes across as a nasty little racist, and I wouldn’t allow him in a room with any of my nieces, but there is a far more obviously problematic post on this thread than anything Biggin has done (well there was until it was deleted).
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 05-03-2018, 11:14 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
But objective it is not
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
But you are on the inside (BBS) so your objectivity is as limited as mine.
Maybe but I read a post from him and then end up seeing a response an interpretation of it, that is open to question, and not one I would immediately come to. The next thing I see is that interpretation is repeated to the point that it is assumed as being fact.

Now I could easily be wrong, but I do believe that biggins plays up to the criticism he gets and could be argued trolls in his responses to get people frothing, but I do wonder how I would react in response to the mob baiting he gets, and one of the ways maybe would be to react like he does.

Kipungu you undoubtedly are one of the best posters on here in offering your views and opinions in an open and respectful way, so emoticon responses did deserve better to your initially well thought and justified responses but now your constant referring to him as a **** just makes you part of the baying mob.

Islamophobia needs to be stamped on, as it is gross ignorance at best, rather sinister and disturbing at worst, and must be a difficult challenge for a Muslim to be exposed to, so it would be nice biggins if this whole mudslinging is rewound a bit, and at least you respond to Kipungus concerns that the place you are coming from is not Islamophobic and is simply something else. I do think he deserves that.
Old 05-03-2018, 11:18 AM

Kipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is hereKipungu Sam the man is here
Quote:
Maybe but I read a post from him and then end up seeing a response an interpretation of it, that is open to question, and not one I would immediately come to. The next thing I see is that interpretation is repeated to the point that it is assumed as being fact.

Now I could easily be wrong, but I do believe that biggins plays up to the criticism he gets and could be argued trolls in his responses to get people frothing, but I do wonder how I would react in response to the mob baiting he gets, and one of the ways maybe would be to react like he does.

Kipungu you undoubtedly are one of the best posters on here in offering your views and opinions in an open and respectful way, so emoticon responses did deserve better to your initially well thought and justified responses but now your constant referring to him as a **** just makes you part of the baying mob.

Islamophobia needs to be stamped on, as it is gross ignorance at best, rather sinister and disturbing at worst, and must be a difficult challenge for a Muslim to be exposed to, so it would be nice biggins if this whole mudslinging is rewound a bit, and at least you respond to Kipungus concerns that the place you are coming from is not Islamophobic and is simply something else. I do think he deserves that.
A fair opinion and response.

I do accept my posts calling Biggin a **** don't offer much. It's my way of artistically portraying what Biggin's contributions to the BBS are like. Irrelevant and full of hate.
Old 05-03-2018, 11:21 AM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
You are really being concerned about nothing, so stop your lies.
I'd like to apologise for the comment I made to you that was going too far. I am sorry and I was just trying to provoke a reaction from you but it's a properly nasty thing to say and even as much as I genuinely think you're in danger of becoming radicalised, you don't deserve that.
Old 05-03-2018, 11:24 AM
Snidey little rat.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Some thoughts. Biggin comes across as a nasty little racist, and I wouldnít allow him in a room with any of my nieces, but there is a far more obviously problematic post on this thread than anything Biggin has done (well there was until it was deleted).
Would that be the post I reported?

The BBS - Where Briighton trolls have imaginary lawyers.
Old 05-03-2018, 11:27 AM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
so it would be nice biggins if this whole mudslinging is rewound a bit, and at least you respond to Kipungus concerns that the place you are coming from is not Islamophobic and is simply something else. I do think he deserves that.
You are joking Cary I hope, after the multiple repeatative abusive posts by him it shows he isnt up to debate but would rather be abusive when he gets frustrated when his victim wont respond in the way he demands, I will not give him the drippings off my nose, he has queered that patch. I peep at some of his posts but he is on ignore and has been for a while. Sorted.

Closed Thread