Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 22-07-2022, 09:49 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Australia / Singapore pre-season tour?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ View Post
When does the team fly home?

I thought I heard someone say Sunday, which might be Saturday (tomorrow) in the UK.

I wonder if they will do one of those non-stop flights or break it up somewhere?
Old 23-07-2022, 11:59 AM

Madden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMadden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMadden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMadden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMadden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMadden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMadden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMadden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMadden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMadden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMadden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yes. Half today and the rest tomorrow PER - LHR non stop on QF! Leaves here at 7pm and gets in around 5.00am.
I usually dodge QF for international flights but it a fairly new Dreamliner so should be relatively comfortable for a 16 hr flight!

Last edited by Madden; 23-07-2022 at 12:19 PM.
Old 24-07-2022, 12:31 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Was that Neil the Eagle I saw in the Perth Meet and Greet video with Steve Parish on Palace TV... looks like he had a sort of Mohawk!

The man gets everywhere!
Old 24-07-2022, 12:36 AM

Skid Row came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkid Row came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkid Row came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkid Row came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkid Row came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkid Row came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkid Row came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkid Row came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkid Row came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkid Row came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkid Row came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
Was that Neil the Eagle I saw in the Perth Meet and Greet video with Steve Parish on Palace TV... looks like he had a sort of Mohawk!

The man gets everywhere!
I thought it was him when I saw it too.
Old 24-07-2022, 12:39 AM
The Spiky One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skid Row View Post
I thought it was him when I saw it too.
He was probably at QPR today also!
Old 24-07-2022, 04:34 AM
The Spiky One

So who is this motley crew?

Old 24-07-2022, 05:55 AM
Since '67

ozzieEagle Sam the man is hereozzieEagle Sam the man is hereozzieEagle Sam the man is hereozzieEagle Sam the man is hereozzieEagle Sam the man is hereozzieEagle Sam the man is hereozzieEagle Sam the man is hereozzieEagle Sam the man is hereozzieEagle Sam the man is hereozzieEagle Sam the man is hereozzieEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

That's Kylie Mineagle, Myself and VicEagle.

I catch up with VEagle, Newoz and Surfside at A league games now and again. Vic Eagle also commands pole position in the Ballarat Facebook group... It would be great if we can get more local Melburnians (Melbourne Victory) at the A league for get-togethers pre-game.

KM is great fun to be around.
Old 24-07-2022, 05:56 AM
Since '67

ozzieEagle Sam the man is hereozzieEagle Sam the man is hereozzieEagle Sam the man is hereozzieEagle Sam the man is hereozzieEagle Sam the man is hereozzieEagle Sam the man is hereozzieEagle Sam the man is hereozzieEagle Sam the man is hereozzieEagle Sam the man is hereozzieEagle Sam the man is hereozzieEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

I catch up with VEagle, Newoz and Surfside at A league games now and again. Vic Eagle also commands pole position in the Ballarat Facebook group... It would be great if we can get more local Melburnians (Melbourne Victory) at the A league for get-togethers pre-game.

BTW I aint short, neither is KM.... VE is bloody huge!
Old 24-07-2022, 06:44 AM
The Spiky One

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzieEagle View Post

BTW I aint short, neither is KM.... VE is bloody huge!

Thanks… always good to put a face to a name.

Is VicEagle on this BBS? Not sure I recall seeing the name. What is it with Palace fans being tall???
Old 24-07-2022, 07:11 AM

jeffers1960 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejeffers1960 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejeffers1960 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejeffers1960 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejeffers1960 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejeffers1960 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejeffers1960 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejeffers1960 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejeffers1960 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejeffers1960 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejeffers1960 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
That used to be my local and Harriet’s next door was for the nightcap
It’s all gone now ( petrol station as well) replaced by flats which always omits a strong smell of the weed and is often visited by policemen with helmets on
Harriet’s now that brings back memories .. tiny little place.. I spent a lot of time in Tites in late 70’s early 80’s then moved on to the lazy toad !
Old 24-07-2022, 07:18 AM
La lucha continúa

la barrosa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minela barrosa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minela barrosa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minela barrosa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minela barrosa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minela barrosa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minela barrosa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minela barrosa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minela barrosa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minela barrosa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minela barrosa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffers1960 View Post
Harriet’s now that brings back memories .. tiny little place.. I spent a lot of time in Tites in late 70’s early 80’s then moved on to the lazy toad !
Sounds like Keith to me
Old 24-07-2022, 08:06 AM
Veteran

JJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is hereJJ Sam the man is here
Quote:

The man gets everywhere!
As posted elsewhere, I saw Neil in Melbourne, he (and Sue) was sitting in the row in front of me. Was great to see him for the first time since a Yazoo gig in 2008!
Old 25-07-2022, 05:15 AM
Since '67

Quote:
Thanks… always good to put a face to a name.

Is VicEagle on this BBS? Not sure I recall seeing the name. What is it with Palace fans being tall???
Yes but VE only posts rarely.

VE definitely goes way and beyond the privilege of being tall. Entertaining company though.
Old 25-07-2022, 01:16 PM

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
Are they back? Jake O'Brien training. I can't tell if that is in the UK or from the overseas trip, but posted yesterday.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 25-07-2022, 01:33 PM

Madden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMadden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMadden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMadden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMadden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMadden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMadden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMadden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMadden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMadden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMadden came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ View Post
Are they back? Jake O'Brien training. I can't tell if that is in the UK or from the overseas trip, but posted yesterday.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
That's Perth SC last Thursday. They should have landed a few hours ago so back at Beckenham tomorrow!