Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 06-01-2011, 01:40 AM

SteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dal
I've just bought a black Wii - 99 from Asda, with Wii Sports/Sports Resort and a Wii Motion Plus controller.

Enjoying it so far and my wife likes the Tennis and Bowling (she never plays games usually).

What other games should I buy?
Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2, Mario Kart Wii, New Super Mario Bros, Paper Mario, Sin & Punishment 2, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Little King's Story, Okami, Resident Evil 4, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Super Smash Bros Brawl, Zack & Wiki, Lego Star Wars/Batman/Indiana Jones/Harry Potter, Tatsunoko v Capcom, De Blob & Muramasa: Demon Blade.
BBS NFL Fantasy Keeper League Champion 2015/16

Last edited by SteveyHawking; 16-01-2011 at 12:35 PM.
Old 10-01-2011, 09:40 PM

The12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I just picked up one of these little beauties with 10 games and 10 accessories for 120. Will be selling most of the games though as they are racing games and games I won't play.

Have picked up Warioware, looking to pick up Punch Out and Mario Karts! Gagging for Mario Karts....

Anyone know if any of the following games are any good:
Golden Compass
Tv Show King Party
Samba De Amigo
Dragonball 2
Off Road
MX vs ATV untamed
Excite Trucks
Links Crossbow training
Resident Evil Chronicles
Old 11-01-2011, 12:49 AM
White Car

TrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Has anyone played the new Donkey Kong game?
Old 11-01-2011, 07:35 AM
Licking balls

bradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorWel
Has anyone played the new Donkey Kong game?
Yes I have, it's good fun, well worth getting hold of
Old 11-01-2011, 11:42 AM
White Car

TrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt
Yes I have, it's good fun, well worth getting hold of

Thanks
Old 16-01-2011, 12:33 PM

SteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteveyHawking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by The12thman
I just picked up one of these little beauties with 10 games and 10 accessories for 120. Will be selling most of the games though as they are racing games and games I won't play.

Have picked up Warioware, looking to pick up Punch Out and Mario Karts! Gagging for Mario Karts....

Anyone know if any of the following games are any good:
Golden Compass
Tv Show King Party
Samba De Amigo
Dragonball 2
Off Road
MX vs ATV untamed
Excite Trucks
Links Crossbow training
Resident Evil Chronicles
Best one there is Resident Evil Chronicles. Samba De Amigo ain't too bad either. The rest not so great.
Old 16-01-2011, 06:26 PM
Registered User?

Joooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJoooe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
^ Excite Truck was awesome.

As is Donkey Kong Country Returns. About half way through it now, haven't enjoyed a Wii game so much since Mario Galaxy.
Old 17-01-2011, 09:07 AM

EL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Excite truck best early release
Old 17-01-2011, 10:23 AM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
I'm thinking of selling mine - hardly ever use it!
Old 17-01-2011, 09:54 PM

The12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveyHawking
Best one there is Resident Evil Chronicles. Samba De Amigo ain't too bad either. The rest not so great.
Yea have tested them out now and agree. I ended up selling golden compass, excite truck, off road, mx vs atv, res evil (good but abit shaky), tv show king party and a load of the accessories.
Samba de Amigo is fun but not always receptive.
Have bought Wario (awesome), Punch out and Mario Karts - waiting for these two to be delievered.
Old 21-01-2011, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The12thman
Yea have tested them out now and agree. I ended up selling golden compass, excite truck, off road, mx vs atv, res evil (good but abit shaky), tv show king party and a load of the accessories.
Samba de Amigo is fun but not always receptive.
Have bought Wario (awesome), Punch out and Mario Karts - waiting for these two to be delievered.
I listed my opinion of the best games on the system earlier so you should check a few of them out if you get a chance. Here it is again:

Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2, Mario Kart Wii, New Super Mario Bros, Paper Mario, Sin & Punishment 2, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Little King's Story, Okami, Resident Evil 4, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Super Smash Bros Brawl, Zack & Wiki, Lego Star Wars/Batman/Indiana Jones/Harry Potter, Tatsunoko v Capcom, De Blob & Muramasa: Demon Blade.
Old 28-01-2011, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveyHawking
I listed my opinion of the best games on the system earlier so you should check a few of them out if you get a chance. Here it is again:

Yea thanks, I did look at this list earlier when I was buying the Wii for my gf.

The games we have, Wario, Mario Karts, Punch out, Wii sports, Samba de Amigo and Links Crossbow training are all good fun. I am going to try and pick up a Mario game at some point though and House of Dead.

It's a good console but I think I'll prob still play my Xbox 360 more than this though.
Old 29-01-2011, 12:47 AM
Jack Bauer

Highbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHighbury Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Enjoying Donkey kong at the moment, very addictive and playable.
Old 26-07-2012, 06:33 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
On later OS - how do you add proxy settings
Old 31-07-2012, 02:34 PM
Banned by Moderators

MrRednBlueSky sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkMrRednBlueSky sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkMrRednBlueSky sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkMrRednBlueSky sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkMrRednBlueSky sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkMrRednBlueSky sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkMrRednBlueSky sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkMrRednBlueSky sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkMrRednBlueSky sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkMrRednBlueSky sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkMrRednBlueSky sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
[QUOTE=Dave]soft modding my wii so I can play games from my hard drive has put a new lease of life into our wii
So much better than disc