Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 12-01-2014, 11:30 AM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mik59 View Post
No, it's real - I've been there.
I was there in 2012
Old 12-01-2014, 11:52 AM
Wagon Painter

mik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
I was there in 2012
I thought you may have preferred to have forgotten!
Old 12-01-2014, 12:00 PM

Gobsy88 belongs to OllieGobsy88 belongs to OllieGobsy88 belongs to OllieGobsy88 belongs to OllieGobsy88 belongs to OllieGobsy88 belongs to OllieGobsy88 belongs to OllieGobsy88 belongs to OllieGobsy88 belongs to OllieGobsy88 belongs to OllieGobsy88 belongs to Ollie
So, West Ham are about to strengthen again by bringing in Lescott to partner Johnson in defence.

Fulham have added Dempsey, and Cardiff have bought Eikrem and Daehli.

I really hope we strengthen soon, or it will be 2005 all over again.
Old 12-01-2014, 12:21 PM

rednblue eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerednblue eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerednblue eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerednblue eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerednblue eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerednblue eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerednblue eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerednblue eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerednblue eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerednblue eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerednblue eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gobsy88 View Post
So, West Ham are about to strengthen again by bringing in Lescott to partner Johnson in defence.

Fulham have added Dempsey, and Cardiff have bought Eikrem and Daehli.

I really hope we strengthen soon, or it will be 2005 all over again.
We could never afford Lescott or Dempsey's wages. I'd Rather we go down than pay them 50k+ a week each. The Cardiff players are completely unproven at this level.
Old 12-01-2014, 12:26 PM

100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I don't think that signing Roger Johnson can be described as strengthening.