Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 20-10-2014, 01:17 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Seriously am I doing something wrong? I installed NBA 2k15 from disc the other day. XB1 says ready to play but when I go onto the game it is just stuck on 99% and won't let me do anything other than play the Heat @ Spurs game over and over. Starting to get pissed off now!
Old 20-10-2014, 01:18 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Seriously am I doing something wrong? I installed NBA 2k15 from disc the other day. XB1 says ready to play but when I go onto the game it is just stuck on 99% and won't let me do anything other than play the Heat @ Spurs game over and over. Starting to get pissed off now!
You don't want to play the Heat@Spurs over and over again?
Old 20-10-2014, 01:40 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
You don't want to play the Heat@Spurs over and over again?
I couldn't think of many teams worse to have to continuously be.
Old 20-10-2014, 03:12 PM

Palaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
But the Spurs are amazing

Have you uninstalled it and tried again?
Old 20-10-2014, 09:10 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

I uninstalled and when I went to install again it said I had to download a 1GB update. It has been working since then.

Managed to get started (terribly I might add) on My Team which is effectively the NBA 2k version of FIFA Ultimate team and I love it as I actually know most of the players unlike in FIFA where I get Philip Dickyamum from Ballbag United in the Russian Premier League who I've never heard of before.

Also I wasn't sure about the new way of playing My Career at first where you go Undrafted and have to earn contracts with NBA teams, but seems ok so far. Just signed up to a 10 day contract with the Houston Rockets. My only criticism of My Career mode is that still after 5 years, no matter how much editing I do my guy still looks like Michael Jackson (Black features with White skin) and there are only two voice options for your guy, both clearly black guys. How hard is it to get a White, Oriental or Asian voice actor?
Old 27-10-2014, 02:06 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Starting on November 2, the no-Kinect Xbox One and two of its related bundles will be sold at a discounted price of $349. The price cut applies to the Kinect-less XBO Assassin's Creed Unity bundle and the also Kinect-less XBO Special Edition Sunset Overdrive bundle, the contents of which are detailed in the announcement (and the video above). Each will cost $349. Two more bundles, the XBO Limited Edition Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare bundle and the Kinect XBO Assassin's Creed Unity bundle, will also be available for a discounted $449. The cut applies to the standard consoles as well, with Kinect-less and Kinect Xbox Ones selling for $349 and $449, respectively.

Currently, the promotion is U.S. only, with the announcement noting that "regional availability and timing outside the U.S. will vary." It will run for a total of two months, ending on January 3, 2015.
Maybe y'all will get it too.
Old 25-11-2014, 10:50 PM

Little Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is here
Decided to get one of these while there are a few good bundle deals on. Ie white xbox, sunset overdrive and cod for £359.

One of them is on shopto. I've seen lots of people on here buy from them, are they any good? Seen lots of good reviews but seen quite a few bad ones saying that they often send out second hand games having been sold as new games.

FWL Honours:

Premiership: 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 18, 19, 20. Runners Up: 9, 13, 14, 15, 17.
FA Cup: 4, 17. Runners Up: 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 18.
Others: Champions League (x2), League Cup, WCC (bronze), Championship (x2), Charity Shield
Old 26-11-2014, 02:05 AM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
I have never had any problems with Shopto and I have bought loads of games and hardware from them over several years.

Definitely you can buy with confidence from them.
Old 26-11-2014, 11:37 AM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Swanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Fozzie View Post
Decided to get one of these while there are a few good bundle deals on. Ie white xbox, sunset overdrive and cod for £359.

One of them is on shopto. I've seen lots of people on here buy from them, are they any good? Seen lots of good reviews but seen quite a few bad ones saying that they often send out second hand games having been sold as new games.
Never seen or had that happen to me. Buy with confidence, IMO Shopto.net are one of the best in the business.

Golf handicap - 9
Old 26-11-2014, 05:29 PM

Little Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is here
Sounds good enough to me! Cheers guys

FWL Honours:

Others: Champions League (x2), League Cup, WCC (bronze), Championship (x2), Charity Shield
Old 27-11-2014, 04:45 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Swanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I think that advice deserves the CLBM semi match....cough cough.

Golf handicap - 9
Old 27-11-2014, 06:47 PM

Pay for the xbox and I'll think about it

FWL Honours:

Old 27-11-2014, 07:17 PM
Old member.

Shipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShipsisourking came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
There's a Xbox deal on at game tonight, £299 + some games, all part of this Black Friday thing. Ain't got a link but it's online now on the game site.
Old 23-12-2014, 04:02 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Anybody else having a problem with their controllers being connected but not working? Both of mine are suffering from the same problem intermittently and it's winding me up.

Golf handicap - 9
Old 23-12-2014, 04:20 PM

Palaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceborn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny32 View Post
Anybody else having a problem with their controllers being connected but not working? Both of mine are suffering from the same problem intermittently and it's winding me up.
Happens a lot, hard reset the xbox and it should work again
Old 23-12-2014, 06:31 PM
Exploring....

Neil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Or see if the controller needs an update?