Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2015, 10:36 AM
We scored three...

knowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yes I think Klopp will like his energy and pace. He could really thrive from the appointment. He might have less time for Sturridge though.
Old 09-10-2015, 12:57 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
I have been a long term fan of Milner and always fancied him when leaving Man city to be our rock in midfield never expecting Cabaye to come to us. Cabaye AND Milner would be pretty awesome but McArthur is playing so well I am not sure we need him so much these days. Can't believe I just said that. Crazy.

Milner is a class player at club level. The ultimate professional and can pretty much play anwhere out wide (front to back) or across the middle and up front. He started as a striker in Leeds Youth and was pushed out wide for his debut. Scored I think. His experience/old head/positive professionalism was what I was after at Palace. Ings speaks for himself but I am surprised he went to Liverpool. I don't think he will stay as Klopp will look for some old faves and some big players. He should be able to pull in some German players that have hitherto refused to leave home for the UK and I think that Ings will move on to make room.

If we move on Gayle and bring in Ings it would be a significant step up I think but I wonder if the real prizes still lay abroad. Bargains may be the wrong term now but affordable might be nearer the mark. Ings won't be cheap and I suspect now will be on stupid money. Not sure he would move us up to a European place though would he - if that's the ambition. I'm quite happy just below Europe TBH. Solidify around there and I am very happy chappy.
Old 09-10-2015, 01:44 PM
Stick with Dowie. Oh dear

Wright+Bright : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWright+Bright : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWright+Bright : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWright+Bright : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWright+Bright : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWright+Bright : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWright+Bright : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWright+Bright : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWright+Bright : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWright+Bright : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWright+Bright : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Klopp is fitness obsessed. He will love Ings.
Old 09-10-2015, 05:16 PM

Frisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFrisky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
He was apparently after Benteke when at Dortmund so I suspect he'll be pretty content with the strikers he inherits. A shame as Ings or Benteke would be perfect for us.
Old 15-10-2015, 06:01 PM
Oh No!

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
Out for the season after getting injured in training!
Closed Thread