Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 28-05-2019, 09:25 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Now now. Come on, letís not be silly

You stated you couldnít listen to Morrissey because you believed he was a fascist

But you are prepared to listen to music made by robbers, drug dealers and convicted criminals.

I take your whataboutary and raise you hypocrisy
Are you saying all rappers are robbers, drug dealers and criminals? Strong claim, but one I fully expect from you

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 28-05-2019, 09:31 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
I imagine PauLo to be white, have a beard and still use a skateboard (or other adolescent transportation, like a scooter)
Old 28-05-2019, 09:38 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
I wish I could skateboard

Old 28-05-2019, 11:56 AM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
I wish I could skateboard
be like Dinosaur Jr!
To view the link you have to Register or Login

SaulAlinsky
Old 28-05-2019, 12:07 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
actually lets consider how good the smiths could be liveTo view the link you have to Register or Login

SaulAlinsky
Old 28-05-2019, 12:43 PM
Lifeís too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
Are you saying all rappers are robbers, drug dealers and criminals? Strong claim, but one I fully expect from you
Good grief
Old 28-05-2019, 04:40 PM
Lifeís too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
FFS are you really 4.8? thats far too high for your posting style.

Worksop It was really nothing....
Donít do drugs kids
Old 29-05-2019, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Donít do drugs kids
you just need to "Accept Yourself" although i appreciate that "These Things Take Time" in the interim you are coming across as a bit of a "Vicar in a Tutu".

SaulAlinsky
Old 30-05-2019, 06:54 AM
43% Burnt

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Interesting article, this

Old 30-05-2019, 07:04 AM
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

Beatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Barely registered with me.

"And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySwY7...eature=related
Old 30-05-2019, 07:09 AM
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

Beatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBeatleboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

So anyway....

You feel it's ok to listen to music made by robbers and gun tooting rooting fellows then ?

Lovely stuff
The ONLY decent rap song that I have ever heard is "Gangsta's Paradise).

"And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySwY7...eature=related
Old 30-05-2019, 11:13 AM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatleboy View Post
The ONLY decent rap song that I have ever heard is "Gangsta's Paradise).
What makes you like that one song in particular beatleboy?
Old 30-05-2019, 11:26 AM

nicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is here
Morrissey used to be a sexually confused, anxious, self-pitying shithead.
He got popular singing about the confusion, anxiety and self pity. Because Teenagers.

Now in his old middle age, he is certain, confident, and secure.
And the shithead underneath flourishes.
Old 30-05-2019, 04:12 PM

Bipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is here
Accounts from his contemporaries at school actually portray him as quite a cocky bugger, good at sports and something of a bully towards the weaker kids. So it seems that the 'anxious' persona developed in the period between him leaving school and hitting paydirt with Johnny Marr.
Old 31-05-2019, 01:36 PM

nicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is herenicky Sam the man is here
Ha. So he's even more of a shite than I thought.

Im glad, because I always hated him, its always pleasing when the facts catch up with your prejudices.
Old 31-05-2019, 06:47 PM
43% Burnt

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicky View Post

Im glad, because I always hated him, its always pleasing when the facts catch up with your prejudices.

Same There was always something about him I disliked (apart from the awful music), but couldnít put my finger on it. Turns out heís up with Ted Nugent as one of the shittiest people in music.

Old 31-05-2019, 07:05 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli28 View Post
What makes you like that one song in particular beatleboy?
The summary execution in it, perhaps?

Edit. I am thinking of another song, regulate.

Last edited by Golf Boy; 31-05-2019 at 07:08 PM.
Old 31-05-2019, 09:47 PM

Bipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicky View Post

I'm like that with Bradley Wiggins, Chris Froome, Mo Farah etc. Been boring my family for years about how one day the net will close in on them. It is very slowly moving in their direction although Farah's London marathon fiasco looks like a missed opportunity now.
Old 07-07-2019, 05:27 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
This has got to be staged surely?!?! The kid’s just too good for it to be totally impromptu.

I’ve noticed this happening a lot lately. Saw a video of a Glastonbury performance where this kid gets up and flawlessly raps with the artist.

I’m guessing this is a latest attempt by PR people to get their artist to go viral. Bruce Springsteen did it years ago with the girl off Friends.

ďSupporting Palace has a certain cult value Ė like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.Ē
- John Peel
Old 07-07-2019, 07:14 AM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
This has got to be staged surely?!?! The kidís just too good for it to be totally impromptu.

Iíve noticed this happening a lot lately. Saw a video of a Glastonbury performance where this kid gets up and flawlessly raps with the artist.

Iím guessing this is a latest attempt by PR people to get their artist to go viral. Bruce Springsteen did it years ago with the girl off Friends.

Nah...doesnít look staged to me. The kid must know he can play and thatís why he had the balls to get up, albeit via a controversial way.

Re the Springsteen situation....that was just the video wasnít it, not a real concert ?