Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 10-09-2019, 10:04 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
I read it another way and wonder why his attitude was poor before. Ayew is playing so well now it is hard to believe that he let himself and the club down before this change of heart
He worked really hard for most of last season too, particularly in the second half of it.

The way he made Wilf's goal, our 4th, at Leicester showed that.
Old 10-09-2019, 10:25 PM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Quote:
I read it another way and wonder why his attitude was poor before. Ayew is playing so well now it is hard to believe that he let himself and the club down before this change of heart
That's so unfair and not how life works. Most of us can get stuck in a rut sometimes and it can be very hard to change your mindset. His point was not only about football but his home life as well.

Not only that but the level these guys train and play at is something we can only imagine. Yes they are playing the game we love and get paid a fortune but the amount of effort needed to get as fit as they are is enormous and very painful.
Old 10-09-2019, 10:30 PM

CPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_AwayDays : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfan1 View Post
Dyche would have been perfect for us, but happy with we got Roy
Full on Brexit 442 football, most boring team in the league no thanks.
Old 11-09-2019, 06:46 AM

aashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC_AwayDays View Post
Full on Brexit 442 football, most boring team in the league no thanks.
Well said, one of the worst teams to visit selhurst in our return, even de boers team dominated them at their ground,
Old 11-09-2019, 06:51 AM
Lifeís too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Your last sentence answers your first. Poor old workshop has been infected by Brighton Trollitis, in other words a bad case of the penistones.
I think the sun has fried your brain
Old 11-09-2019, 06:54 AM

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmean View Post
I really don't understand why people come out with these sorts of comments. Anyone with even a minuscule amount of footballing knowledge, know's it's not this simple.
Ok, so Roy is also wrong then because if heís anything like you seem to think he is, heís be starting for us right ? He hardly makes the bench. Weíve been paying him a fat salary for doing fvck all. He canít be arsed to try and improve or go on loan to get some game time. Heís a lazy fvcker that adds nothing to our squad. Roy clearly agrees.

But you want to keep him.

Wow
Old 11-09-2019, 07:04 AM

mcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Ok, so Roy is also wrong then because if he’s anything like you seem to think he is, he’s be starting for us right ? He hardly makes the bench. We’ve been paying him a fat salary for doing fvck all. He can’t be arsed to try and improve or go on loan to get some game time. He’s a lazy fvcker that adds nothing to our squad. Roy clearly agrees.

Wow
Now you're just making stuff up.

1) please point me towards where I said he's good enough to start - which is what I assume you mean by "anything like you seem to think he is"

2) please also point me towards where I said I wanted to keep him

All I said was that anyone with any sense knows, it's not as simple as just "getting rid" of a player
Old 11-09-2019, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Now you're just making stuff up.

1) please point me towards where I said he's good enough to start - which is what I assume you mean by "anything like you seem to think he is"

2) please also point me towards where I said I wanted to keep him

All I said was that anyone with any sense knows, it's not as simple as just "getting rid" of a player
Why ? We and other teams get rid of players all the time, why is he so different ?
Old 11-09-2019, 07:10 AM

mcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Why ? We and other teams get rid of players all the time, why is he so different ?
No answers to my two questions?

The facts are that we, and other teams don't cancel players contracts "all the time". Unless you can provide me with a list of players who's contracts we've been cancelling on a regular basis?
Old 11-09-2019, 07:14 AM

Littlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
He worked really hard for most of last season too, particularly in the second half of it.

The way he made Wilf's goal, our 4th, at Leicester showed that.
I was there and the goal also showed why Maguire is not worth 40, let alone 80m.
Old 11-09-2019, 07:28 AM

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by aashman12 View Post
Well said, one of the worst teams to visit selhurst in our return, even de boers team dominated them at their ground,
But still lost. Dyche is old school to a certain extent and learnt his trade in the lower leagues as a player. When we were linked with Dyche many felt an appointment like Dyche was beneath us. (Same could be said for Ashley Barnes when we were linked 18 months back)
They (Burnley) may not necessarily be expansive in their approach but they've built a model that works and despite you saying they're dour, they still scored 15 more goals than us last season and they will almost certainly score more than us again this term. We are hardly playing progressive football under Roy and have lacked creative players in the middle for a long time.
Dyche probably has a similar mindset to Parish where he has to focus on one season at a time without laying too many foundations long term but with the tight constraints given to him that's probably more understandable. Would I want him potentially, what I didn't like was seeing our fans thinking we were billy big bollocks and we are too good for him.
Old 11-09-2019, 07:30 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Iíd love Dyche here. He gets a lot out of a limited team. He makes average players better.
Old 11-09-2019, 07:36 AM

Quote:
No answers to my two questions?

The facts are that we, and other teams don't cancel players contracts "all the time". Unless you can provide me with a list of players who's contracts we've been cancelling on a regular basis?
I didnít say anything about cancelling contracts, I just said Ďget ridí. Maybe I should have added Ďasapí

Contracts should be more watertight on service given. If I tossed my job off and didnít put any effort in, Iíd get binned
Old 11-09-2019, 08:04 AM

cockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is here
Quote:

Clearly not what he said. Not even close.
Old 11-09-2019, 08:06 AM

cockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
Iíd love Dyche here. He gets a lot out of a limited team. He makes average players better.
Focuses on quality long balls. Would suit Tekers...
Old 11-09-2019, 09:39 AM

CpfcLoz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCpfcLoz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCpfcLoz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCpfcLoz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCpfcLoz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCpfcLoz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCpfcLoz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCpfcLoz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCpfcLoz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCpfcLoz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCpfcLoz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
i thought he worked hard last year without the end product. hes always had a good attitude. thats very harsh, did you even watch the games Ayew played last year? nonsense.
Old 11-09-2019, 09:43 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockles View Post
Focuses on quality long balls. Would suit Tekers...

I think he is a pragmatist. He works with what he has. I love the way his teams defend... he gets a tune out of Woods and ***** Barnes. He plays to the players strengths. He has got Burnley up... kept them up and established them as a prem team. All with a shitty squad
Old 11-09-2019, 10:23 AM
Oh No!

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
What Dyche has done on his budget is amazing. On top of that he has brought through some young players over the years, all of which generally get sold. I am not a fan of his, but he would make a decent Palace manager, imo.
Old 11-09-2019, 11:24 AM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Quote:
I didnít say anything about cancelling contracts, I just said Ďget ridí. Maybe I should have added Ďasapí

Contracts should be more watertight on service given. If I tossed my job off and didnít put any effort in, Iíd get binned
Although I agree with the principal he's currently got approx. 150 weeks left on his contract x £55,000 week = £8,250,000 we would have to pay him to get rid.

No easy way out of that.
Old 11-09-2019, 12:11 PM

sydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
******* hell. The world has gone mad.