Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 28-09-2019, 07:13 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post
Cant quite remember which one it was now but It was a cracking pick out/pass. Couple of good crosses too. Andros got in a couple of good right footed crosses too today. We actually created quite a few openings but our inability to get in the end of them or finish anything is stuff of legend. The Wilf header was reminiscent of the Brighton goal (reversed) but without the goal
You sure that pass wasn't PVA?
Old 28-09-2019, 07:13 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
We did win you know mate.....

Were 9th.

I accept theres the entertainment aspect, I get that...but with our squad and the spent over the last 3 windows, Im not sure we can expect much more than survival. We might not like it but...
Agreed but I think Hodgson, when he wants to, can play some very good football. I just wish hed back the players more.
Old 28-09-2019, 07:14 PM
Block U

Happy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagleinsussex View Post
29pts to go
38 is the magic number these days so 27 to go.
Old 28-09-2019, 07:16 PM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by AddoWolz View Post
Good soiled win
My bowels were a little troubled until the 2nd went in.
Old 28-09-2019, 07:19 PM

PALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEFAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHIL BARBER View Post
Spot on i just can't watch it RH is anti football.
Stay away then. We could do with a few less deluded whiners.
Old 28-09-2019, 07:19 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by AddoWolz View Post
Good soiled win , built on a strong midfield performance from Kouyate , McArther and Luka , the partnership between Kelly and Cahill looks really good too , just a real shame we are a decent striker short .
Haha... Soiled
Old 28-09-2019, 07:23 PM

stumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post
You mentioned that before but we didn't set up as if we were playing Man City. We were pressing 3 over the halfway line today. We barely start that until the final third against City. etc etc.
You must be some ****in manager..... Twat
Old 28-09-2019, 07:24 PM
Newbury Eagles

Langers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is here
Solid performance - put Batman or RLC in that squad and we will be living the dream
Old 28-09-2019, 07:25 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
This place, really.
I've pretty much given up on it.
Old 28-09-2019, 07:42 PM

montrealeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontrealeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontrealeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontrealeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontrealeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontrealeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontrealeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontrealeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontrealeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontrealeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontrealeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
A win is a win. Now, off tomorrow to see the Montreal Impact play Atlanta. i will remember to give Frank DeBoer all your love !!!!!
Old 28-09-2019, 07:43 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by montrealeagle View Post
A win is a win. Now, off tomorrow to see the Montreal Impact play Atlanta. i will remember to give Frank DeBoer all your love !!!!!
Old 28-09-2019, 07:43 PM
Contents May Vary

Robson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by montrealeagle View Post
Go Le Impact! My MLS team.
"Not only did the Palace fans sing and chant for the entire 90 minutes, but they stayed behind after the final whistle in order to express their gratitude to players and manager for their efforts. If this is a set of supporters headed for relegation, that is to the Championship's gain and the true detriment of the Premier League, where sterile atmospheres have become worryingly commonplace." - Football365
Old 28-09-2019, 07:44 PM

Reg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reg_Maudling View Post
Undefeated at home in the league

Fortress Selhurst

COYP!

The BBC read the BBS
Old 28-09-2019, 07:49 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
Our next 6 games are against the current top 5 plus Chelsea

A win today means despite it being the toughest little run I can remember just about it can be quite fun and hopefully we get a few shock points out of it.

A defeat or bore draw struggle today and it just becomes daunting as a very good chance we go into december bottom 3.

Huge huge game already
Phew
Old 28-09-2019, 07:49 PM

Philipw : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilipw : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilipw : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilipw : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilipw : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilipw : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilipw : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilipw : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilipw : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilipw : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilipw : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcpaulo2 View Post
Well said mate. Our record in games where we need to get a result under Roy is excellent. Not always pretty, but hey ho.
Yes, Important result - but a bit disappointing seeing a newly promoted side look more comfortable on the ball than us?
Old 28-09-2019, 08:17 PM

Eagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Arthur View Post
38 is the magic number these days so 27 to go.
Even better
Old 28-09-2019, 08:51 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sydney eagle View Post
I have $10 Luka at 9/1 first goal. We are due a penalty

Apologies if its already been mentioned but well done !
Old 28-09-2019, 08:59 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Palace View Post
Delighted we won. Id rather win and play badly than vice versa.

But the Hodgson approach is soul destroying. I had to check that we werent playing Man City at home today the way he set us up.
I think some people are forgetting how shit the championship is.
Old 28-09-2019, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
I think some people are forgetting how shit the championship is.
Agree with that.
Old 28-09-2019, 09:31 PM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcpaulo2 View Post
I'm sure we won today. Amazing given some on here think everyone plus the gaffer are useless.
Yeah, really I'm amazed by all the negativity, well I've been on the BBS for 15 years so I shouldn't really be surprised but FFS, Norwich were a classic Palace banana skin, I was quite worried before KO but we basically strolled to a comfortable 2-0 win, Norwich did very little really, I don't remember VC having to make a single noteworthy save. Roy got the starting 11 right for me, likewise the subs. I'm very happy.