Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 05-11-2019, 06:31 PM
Inventor of Jack Shit

Ian Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is here
One of the nicest things about winning this competition is that you get to keep the dazzling Crystal Ball trophy for a year (unless you happen to live in some far flung part of the antipodes). On Sunday it was a great pleasure to record the moment when the 2018 winner, Ruskin Old Boy, handed over the trophy to the 2019 winner, Eddie Edwards.

Nobody could be more deserving of his victory than Eddie, who was the runner up in 2011, 2014 and (when Ruskin OB won it) in 2018. After being so many times the bridesmaid, nobody will begrudge him his victory. "I've wanted to win the Crystal Ball trophy since the time I was a small boy. It's a dream come true. The greatest day of my life." he said (or words to that effect).

But who will Eddie be handing it over to at this time next year? It could be YOU

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 05-11-2019, 07:20 PM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is here
(If it was to be me, I wouldn't see it for a couple of years!)

Great photo - Congrats to two stalwarts of the Crystal Ball.

If you wish to follow a football club based on their success then you could not view yourself as a supporter ... you are merely a customer. - Mat ov CPFC.

Don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgement and it seems to me that I can hear God saying to America, "You are too arrogant." - Martin Luther King
Old 21-11-2019, 02:00 PM
89 pts and EPL ready HAHA

Eaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is here
Chelsea 2 (Abraham, Pulisic) Palace 0 Att 40525

The week's winner was Flappy Chicken with 5 points and a bonus point earned by
Correct Score, Both scorers and the bonus point for being -108 of attendance.
Philsick Att -61, DJ784 Att +57 and Sydnsteve Att +56 all scored 5 points, all getting correct score and Abraham as scorer and all being within 100 of attendance.
Eddie Edwards - socre Pulisic and att -108 and AntPalace - score Abraham and att +130 both score 4 points and a bonus point.
Cappuccinoeagle, Hurstpier Palace, Bones14 and MarkSF all scoe 4 points with correct score and Abraham.
Sussexred&blue gets 3 points for correct score, whilst attendance 3 points goes to Glaziers56 -10
Bungalow +42, SL6Eagle -85, MaidstoneCPFC -14, WrightchipVcfc +55 and Selhurst_BBSH +82 all score 2 points for correct result and within 100 of attendance.
Those scoring 1 point plus a bonus point for correct result and attendance within 1-200 were
Ruskin Old Boy +121
Switchboard -175
Stigma -187
Ian Hart +160
Glazier69 +141
Little Fozzie -108
Lords Eagle +196
Correct result 1 point scorers are
Penstone Eagle, CPFCfan1, Laurie, Sharkba1t, Melteagle, Addowolz, EastBerkeagle, Pstch, Selhurst300, 3 beersatHT, ShippAhoy!, Averity, EagleEarsfield, HilaireHair, Wopper403, WorksopPalace, Desperado, Eaglesheart, HiHi and Charltonhater.
1 point for being within 100 of attendance was RobertCPFC +80
and finally bonus point for being within 1-200 of attendance was Asagaya_Eagle _188
I will update table in the morning.

Last edited by Eaglefoz; 26-11-2019 at 04:57 PM. Reason: c orrecting errors
Old 21-11-2019, 02:39 PM

Sharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
My predictions are consistently rubbish.
One day though...

Last edited by Sharkba1t; 21-11-2019 at 02:43 PM.
Old 21-11-2019, 02:41 PM

sydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydnsteve came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
This is getting scary! I have never looked up an attendance figure in my life.
Thanks Eaglefoz
Old 21-11-2019, 02:49 PM

AddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is here
Have we missed out the Leicester results ?
Old 21-11-2019, 03:18 PM

Eaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by AddoWolz View Post
Have we missed out the Leicester results ?
may have done. Juggling a few things atm, I may have completed wrong game.

Will put it right asap
Old 21-11-2019, 03:19 PM

wrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Think I was due a point or two had
Result and guessed Att 40 580
Old 21-11-2019, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightchipvcfc View Post
Think I was due a point or two had
Result and guessed Att 40 580
will check over the weekend
Old 21-11-2019, 03:23 PM

wrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglefoz View Post
will check over the weekend
Cheers and thanks for all your efforts keeping up with results and tables
Old 21-11-2019, 05:36 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
I got a bonus point for Chelsea attendance . Can I also have my point for correct result, please?
Old 21-11-2019, 06:01 PM

Little Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
I got a bonus point for Chelsea attendance . Can I also have my point for correct result, please?
No

FWL Honours:

Premiership: 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 18, 19, 20. Runners Up: 9, 13, 14, 15, 17.
FA Cup: 4, 17. Runners Up: 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 18.
Others: Champions League (x2), League Cup, WCC (bronze), Championship (x2), Charity Shield
Old 21-11-2019, 08:35 PM

cpfc@eastbourne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc@eastbourne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc@eastbourne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc@eastbourne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc@eastbourne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc@eastbourne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc@eastbourne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc@eastbourne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc@eastbourne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc@eastbourne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc@eastbourne : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
And me pleae got result as well, ta very much ��
Old 22-11-2019, 12:38 AM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Fozzie View Post
No
Why not?
Old 22-11-2019, 03:50 AM
Flapping!!!!

Flappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglefoz View Post
The week's winner was Flappy Chicken with 5 points and a bonus point earned by
Correct Score, Both scorers and the bonus point for being -108 of attendance.
Winner winner chicken dinner
Crystal Ball Top 20 2018/2019
Crystal Ball WINNER! 2019/2020

Vote Moo moo2

Last edited by Flappy Chicken; 22-11-2019 at 04:56 AM.
Old 22-11-2019, 10:04 AM

Little Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
Why not?
Yeah i don't know, I'm not in charge I'm sure it will be added!

FWL Honours:

Premiership: 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 18, 19, 20. Runners Up: 9, 13, 14, 15, 17.
FA Cup: 4, 17. Runners Up: 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 18.
Others: Champions League (x2), League Cup, WCC (bronze), Championship (x2), Charity Shield
Old 22-11-2019, 10:21 AM

I will deal with all of these at the weekend before updating table. If there is anything else I missed on the Chelsea match, shout now please before I do the work. I have
I Have Stellavista, CPFC@Eastbourne and WrichtchipVcfc and of course the Leicester match... so far.
Old 22-11-2019, 10:21 AM

I will deal with all of these at the weekend before updating table. If there is anything else I missed on the Chelsea match, shout now please before I do the work. I have
I Have Stellavista, CPFC@Eastbourne and WrichtchipVcfc and of course the Leicester match... so far.

Changed my post above to correct these 3. Will try and update table and Leicester tonight.

Last edited by Eaglefoz; 26-11-2019 at 04:58 PM.
Old 29-11-2019, 12:17 PM

Crystal Ball Table after Chelsea away

Hi all,

Herewith updated table for Chelsea match.

Hope to get the missing Leicester match done tomorrow. Little Fozzie will then update Liverpool match

Lots of changes including leader change on this one.
Attached Images
File Type: png Chelsea away.png (154.7 KB, 55 views)
Old 29-11-2019, 05:01 PM

Crystal Ball Leicester home

Palace 0 Leicester 2 Vardy Soyuncu att: 24480

Finally done the work for this one
Weeks winner is SL6eagle with correct score, vardy and att -130 so scores 4 points and a bonus point.
Scoring 4 points for correct score and Vardy as scorer are Wopper 403, Addowolz and Desperado, also scoring 4 points for correct score and att -50 is Laurie and Eddie Edwards for correct result and being nearest attendance with -7
Scoring 2 points for correct result and attendance were Ian Hart +25 and DJ784 -62
1 point for correct result were CPFCfan1, Leicester1, Psych, Cappoccinoeagle, Latvian, Zenith, Lords Eagle, Malarkey, Sharkba1t, Melteagle, Averity, HilaireHair, Hihi and Selhurst_BBSH
Scoring 1 point for being within 100 of attendance were Glaziers56 -88, CharlieCPFC +15, Sydnsteve -19, Ruskin Old Boy -91, Bones14 -97, Eaglefos +15.
Finally bonus point scorers for being within 1-200 of attendance were Bungalow -179, Jas78 -135, Davech -147, Philsick -148, CPFC@Eastbourne -135, Asagaya_eagle -174, Selhurst300 -151, RobertCPFC -184, Glazier69 -159, Stigma -155 and Wrightchipvcfc -168.
I will add these to the table tomorrow.