Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 05-11-2019, 01:46 PM
Palace Addict

trufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is here
At nil-nil I thought we were holding our own quite nicely and, to be fair, I'd happily have settled for the draw. But only one winner after they scored and I thought they looked a class above from then on.

Many of our players have quality - this is perhaps one of the best first XI's I've ever seen at Palace in terms of touch and individual ability - but Sunday confirmed we're a long way off challenging for a Top Six spot. In reality, I expect us to be bottom half soon and probably stay there, with our ongoing lack of goals likely to spark a few nervous moments as the bottom sides stage their traditional rally. Leicester Top Four for me unless Vardy gets injured.
Old 05-11-2019, 02:04 PM

Wycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is hereWycombe Eagle#2 Sam the man is here
Leicester are a very good side and have a very good manager. I honestly fancied them for top 4 at the start of the season. Gutted I got distracted and didn't place the bet.

Saying that I thought first half was pretty even and not much between the 2. Just we have no creativity in the final 3rd. Its sooo frustrating that players on 1000s per week cant even put a decent cross in Look at Leicester crossing ability. They looked dangerous every single time they put a cross in. It's not bloody rocket science, just whip it in between the penalty spot and 6 yard box. If I was Cahill and Tompkins I wouldn't bother even wasting the energy to make my way up for a corner. What is with this bo!!oxy looping it in with no pace or smashing it 10 yards past the back post.....arrgghhhhh
Old 05-11-2019, 03:00 PM

Stinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If they don't get any injuries I think they'll be battling it out for 3rd with Chelsea. Can't see the wankers, Tottenham or Arsenal catching them unless they lose a few key players to injury.
Old 05-11-2019, 03:19 PM
This is it

Chris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
they were decent but by no means a shoe in for 4th. We could have been ahead at half time and then let in a poor goal and one very late. Surprised if they finished ahead of Chelsea or even Spurs.
Old 05-11-2019, 05:42 PM

leicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Polak......Some of our fans have issues with the location of Selhurst,some hate the away end,coupled with the 2pm Sunday kick off
we were down on numbers.

After being asked to leave the Clifton on Sunday even i'm having my doubts.
Old 09-11-2019, 07:22 PM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Hard to split Leicester and Chelsea on those performances. Chelsea players seem to go down too easily, Mount looks a terrific player though and Kante restricted our midfield.
Old 15-11-2019, 04:46 PM

Harry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is here
With an interest in hi-fi I thought this thread was about "Oppo" CD players which although brilliant are no longer available.