Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 14-03-2005, 08:32 AM

Addickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Re: Re: Clubs that get on with eachother

Quote:
Originally posted by Benzhiyi
Great book, but not sure where Garry Nelson's coming from on that one - West Ham and Charlton dislike each other. And the Jermain Defoe thing has made their rivalry more intense in recent years.
Spot on Ben on all counts.

That's it.
Old 14-03-2005, 03:04 PM

Skin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is here
Dunno if they exactly get on, but it's strange that Notts County and Nottingham Forest have never had (to my knowledge) a strong rivaly bearing in mind they are so close to each other.

I know they have spent a lot of time in different divisions but that never stopped us and Brighton did it?
Old 14-03-2005, 03:18 PM

Jay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsJay_Palace is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdrifts
Quote:
Originally posted by Addickted
Two reasons really, West Ham didn't fleece us and when we moved to UP, we KNEW it was only a temporary measure and we were going to return home.
Neither did Crystal Palace Footbsll Club fleece you when you shared SP with us, it was the work of Ron Noades.
Old 14-03-2005, 03:31 PM

DrRock gave me sunshine, made me happyDrRock gave me sunshine, made me happyDrRock gave me sunshine, made me happyDrRock gave me sunshine, made me happyDrRock gave me sunshine, made me happyDrRock gave me sunshine, made me happyDrRock gave me sunshine, made me happyDrRock gave me sunshine, made me happyDrRock gave me sunshine, made me happyDrRock gave me sunshine, made me happyDrRock gave me sunshine, made me happy
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Skin Up
[B]Dunno if they exactly get on, but it's strange that Notts County and Nottingham Forest have never had (to my knowledge) a strong rivaly bearing in mind they are so close to each other.

The Nottingham thing is rather one way from what I hear. Apparently Forest fans don't mind County at all, but the Notts County lot cannot stand Forest. Believe they think they are patronising. Also County fans wind up Forest by singing there's only one team in Nottingham. Technically correct apparently as Forest are over the Trent in West Bridgford.
Old 14-03-2005, 03:53 PM

Addickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screenAddickted has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
Originally posted by Jay_Palace
Neither did Crystal Palace Footbsll Club fleece you when you shared SP with us, it was the work of Ron Noades.
Fair point.

That's it.
Old 14-03-2005, 07:12 PM
Model for Ruddock & Molby

TWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWOSEAT EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Accrington Stanley and Blackburn have a great relationship and a mutual hatred of Burnley, both clubs blaming former Burnley chairman Bob Lord for Stanley's demise in the 1960's. Stanley secured the finances to keep the club in business but had already posted a letter of resignation to the FA that same morning. They phoned the FA and asked to withdraw the resignation, explaining that a benefactor had given them the necessary money to stay in business, but Lord refused to accept the retraction beleiving that Stanleys 8000+ crowds would flock to Turf Moor. Lord then deiberately didnt inform the other members of the FA council about the telephone call, so they knew nothing about the money that had become available and still beleived Stanley were about to go bust. That led them to accept the rsignation when it arrived in the next days post, and by then Stanleys fate was sealed. As it turned out, Blackburn gates took a significant upturn the following season, while Burnleys dropped.