Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 06-01-2006, 10:31 AM

willsey is playing for a contract
AJ allowed to leave

Sky Sports web site headline AJ allowed to leave, but dont worry it's Andy Johnson of West Brom
Old 06-01-2006, 10:35 AM
Enjoy the Silence

klimskady klimskady klimskady klimskady klimskady klimskady klimskady klimskady klimskady klimskady klimskady
Evil Git.

End of Post.

www.midnighttattoostudio.co.uk
Old 06-01-2006, 10:44 AM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Fooking hell. You put the frightners on me their willsey.
Old 06-01-2006, 10:46 AM

davematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Bloody hell. That is all that I needed this morning!!
Old 06-01-2006, 10:49 AM
Bring him back!

Latvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yeah...good one
Old 06-01-2006, 10:49 AM
Bring him back!

Latvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Actually.. he wouldnt be a bad buy. Would confuse the opposition too
Old 06-01-2006, 10:52 AM

MANCDAZEAGLE is playing for a contract
Theres only one andy johnson

Old 06-01-2006, 10:58 AM
Premiership 20/21

rbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrbarmy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
No harm in buying another one as a spare
Old 06-01-2006, 10:58 AM

willsey is playing for a contract
Quote:
Originally posted by Tomo
Fooking hell. You put the frightners on me their willsey.
Sorry chaps had to be done to keep everyone awake this Friday morning.
Old 06-01-2006, 11:03 AM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Latvian
Would confuse the opposition too
And use Ben's idea of signing Elliot Ward, get Morrison from 'Boro, a Hughes from somewhere and Tom Soares brother.

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 06-01-2006, 11:04 AM
Adult Member

David of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
In light of the spoof "Robert to The Eagles" thread that was started yesterday (Benfica are also known as the Eagles) I am on my guard against these thread types for the next month.

I've already prepared myself for the "Johnson to West Ham...Official" thread that I am sure will start here when/if Glen Johnson goes back to Upton Park
The darkest moments of our lives are not to be buried and forgotten, rather they are a memory to be called upon for inspiration to remind us of the unrelenting human spirit and our capacity to overcome the intolerable.
Old 06-01-2006, 12:13 PM

silver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilver came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
nice one, had me going then.
Old 06-01-2006, 12:18 PM

kestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekestoneagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by David of Kent
In light of the spoof "Robert to The Eagles" thread that was started yesterday (Benfica are also known as the Eagles) I am on my guard against these thread types for the next month.

I've already prepared myself for the "Johnson to West Ham...Official" thread that I am sure will start here when/if Glen Johnson goes back to Upton Park
The BBC website is carrying a headline of "Kember's mother in hostage plea". What's the betting that Steve isn't really being held captive in The Dog & Duck?
Old 06-01-2006, 12:21 PM
BBS addict

LP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Perhaps West Ham can sign him instead?

Spike Milligan
Old 06-01-2006, 12:31 PM
Mmmmmm Nina

james powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
You had me going there!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny boy View Post
Gayle is just not a goal scorer
BookFace
Gamertag: II BARNEY G II
Old 06-01-2006, 12:45 PM
Diamond Geezer

palace_crystal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace_crystal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace_crystal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace_crystal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace_crystal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace_crystal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace_crystal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace_crystal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace_crystal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace_crystal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace_crystal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
*and relax*
Old 07-01-2006, 05:18 PM

palace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpalace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpalace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpalace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpalace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpalace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpalace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpalace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpalace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpalace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningpalace_boy_luke would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Quote:
Originally posted by palace_crystal
*and relax*
Old 07-01-2006, 05:21 PM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by MANCDAZEAGLE

Apparently there's two!!!!
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Ha ha, complete and utter bollocks.
Old 07-01-2006, 05:22 PM

forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan forsells no1 fan
Quote:
Originally posted by MANCDAZEAGLE

2 actully but ours is better!
Old 07-01-2006, 06:50 PM

Faithless is loud, is proud, is PalaceFaithless is loud, is proud, is PalaceFaithless is loud, is proud, is PalaceFaithless is loud, is proud, is PalaceFaithless is loud, is proud, is PalaceFaithless is loud, is proud, is PalaceFaithless is loud, is proud, is PalaceFaithless is loud, is proud, is Palace
Hmmm say we buy him for 50k or whatever he's worth then "agree to sell Andy Johnson" to someone like West Ham. In the contract it will say we exchange Andy Johnson for 6m or whatever and handover the other one for a wad of cash!

Hehe if only!