Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 09-04-2003, 10:04 PM
Forever Young

Wingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWingy_CPFC : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
'Super'stars of World Football

Watching Juve vs. Barca tonight, I noticed yet again how Davids fails to inspire games at all. Is it just selective viewing on my part or does he really do very little considering he is made out to be quite a star of World football. OK, so I'm not expecting him to do the tricks he showed on the various Nike adverts (that'd just be plain silly), but from his reputation I expect a player that can perhaps turn a game with a trick, an inventive pass, or a spectacular goal. Anyone else see where I'm coming from?

And any other candidates for World stars who don't live up to their mighty reputations (and salaries)?
Old 09-04-2003, 10:15 PM

Webb will cross the room to turn the lights down lowWebb will cross the room to turn the lights down lowWebb will cross the room to turn the lights down lowWebb will cross the room to turn the lights down lowWebb will cross the room to turn the lights down lowWebb will cross the room to turn the lights down lowWebb will cross the room to turn the lights down lowWebb will cross the room to turn the lights down lowWebb will cross the room to turn the lights down lowWebb will cross the room to turn the lights down lowWebb will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Adebola.

no seriously.......Ronaldo is p*ss poor when he plays for madrid
Old 09-04-2003, 10:20 PM
Songs For The Road

pete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Ollie
Rivaldo hasn't impressed much at AC Milan
Veron at Man Utd
Old 09-04-2003, 10:25 PM

Skin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is hereSkin Up Sam the man is here
Vieri has missed some right sitters whenever I've seen him play.