Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 27-07-2009, 09:56 PM

The Bishop sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkThe Bishop sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkThe Bishop sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkThe Bishop sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkThe Bishop sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkThe Bishop sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkThe Bishop sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkThe Bishop sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkThe Bishop sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkThe Bishop sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkThe Bishop sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
I'm loving the mess they're in. Long may it continue.
Old 28-07-2009, 08:16 AM

Eye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is here
The so-called new buyers have pulled out, seems like they never had enough money and were just having a laugh
My brother Pc Patrick Dunne - A Tribute (Patrick is the pianist too)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfmADrc4fsg
Old 28-07-2009, 08:22 AM
DGFootball Pod

Sir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bishop
Since the end of last season there has been nothing but articles in the media about Newcastle (f*cking) United; If it isn't about Shearer it's about the club being up for sale. If it isn't about the club being up for sale it's about someone in their playing squad.

It's as though the media still regard them as a Premier League club or something. They still love to suck up to them.

The arseholes seem to forget that there are in fact 23 other teams in existence in the Championship!!.

I hope the Geordie b*stards get stuffed week in week out
In fairness even Palace still got a fair bit of coverage on SSN after our relegation, for the 1st season at least, and fan base wise (etc - if the fans stay with them) we were no where near as large a club as Ncastle.
Old 28-07-2009, 08:29 AM

Eye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir.S.C Remembered
we were no where near as large a club as Ncastle.
Oi!
Old 28-07-2009, 11:15 AM

The Bishop sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkThe Bishop sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkThe Bishop sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkThe Bishop sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkThe Bishop sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkThe Bishop sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkThe Bishop sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkThe Bishop sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkThe Bishop sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkThe Bishop sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkThe Bishop sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir.S.C Remembered
In fairness even Palace still got a fair bit of coverage on SSN after our relegation, for the 1st season at least, and fan base wise (etc - if the fans stay with them) we were no where near as large a club as Ncastle.
Hmmmm...not quite as much as Newcastle though.
Old 10-05-2010, 10:36 PM
johnkettleyisaweatherman

eddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieskyclad
I fancy Newcastle for the Championship far more than I fancy West Brom or Middlesbrough.

Infact I fear Middlesbrough will be the disaster...
Shameless bump of my post from last May.

Nearly 7 million views!!!

WOW!
Old 10-05-2010, 10:40 PM
Time For Heroes

CPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC_DAVE77
Dowie's made another lasting impression I see! He is a good coach, but must never manage a club again!
My shameless bump...
Old 10-05-2010, 11:11 PM
Banned by Moderators

the kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieskyclad
Shameless bump of my post from last May.

Well done.
Old 11-05-2010, 06:20 AM

Thank you for shamelessly bumping my thread which I am shamelessly proud to say was very accurate with Newcastle still having 8 games left at the time
Old 11-05-2010, 02:34 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
was something in the press about them not having much cash to spend & having to rely on free transfers, be interesting to see if this is correct & how it will affect them next season.
Old 11-05-2010, 02:36 PM
Ex-pat leviathan

GodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
They'll do as well as Wolves did this season IMO.

At least three sides will be worse.
Old 11-05-2010, 02:46 PM

Aaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold76
was something in the press about them not having much cash to spend & having to rely on free transfers, be interesting to see if this is correct & how it will affect them next season.
I was going to start a thread on that, and then I recognised that there was really nothing new. No money, a mis guided naive statement and a 5 year plan is all that seems to be going round St. James Park every season. He should have said they'd get loans in this season, not talk crap about the region and it's pride.

Newcastle fans have to accept that financially the club is a mess and must pay the price for it, good management will make them walk through that period. There is no point doing a Liverpool and Man Utd and get desperate for a rich man to come and fix it, they are going to have to see this period out. If they can survive this season in the Premiership then they will be well on there way to becoming a healthy club.

For all of Mike Ashley's bad side and failure his presence has helped them, his financially position will save them from doing a West Ham and saying everyone can go bar Scott Parker or a Pompey who cant get the credit to play their players. Ashley is there bank that they get there loans from, they're going to have to sit tight and work hard until the club can fund itself again. Freddy Shepherd's desperation and Mike Ashley's naivety have sent them on a one way ticket to financial difficulty.