Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 18-05-2010, 02:53 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardy91
All i did was went on to the arsenal team management section and went onto formations and chose 2 formations that i liked ?
Gotcha! The only formation that is 'Arsenal' is the first one - the one they are set to by default. The others are just standard ones and are the same no matter which team you go to.

So that one I've put on the website probably isn't Arsenal then I'm guessing?
Old 18-05-2010, 03:04 PM
Xbox Gamertag - Wardinski

Wardy91 is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace acesWardy91 is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace acesWardy91 is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace acesWardy91 is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace acesWardy91 is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace acesWardy91 is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace acesWardy91 is walking down the Holmesdale Road to see the Palace aces
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omen
Gotcha! The only formation that is 'Arsenal' is the first one - the one they are set to by default. The others are just standard ones and are the same no matter which team you go to.

So that one I've put on the website probably isn't Arsenal then I'm guessing?
The ones you put on the website are not arsenal, sorry to cause such confusion

BBS Honours:
BBS Ashes 2010/11 Competition Winner
Old 18-05-2010, 05:38 PM
2010.Dougie.Sound.

BulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBulletEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
How are formations changed. I seem to be stuck
with Valencia and Villa
"Their name is Crystal ****ing Palace. Just imagine it, a Palace, made out of ****ing crystals. Huddersfield Town? Um, no thanks, I think i'll call my club Sapphire Mansion if that's ok with you." Leicester City Fans Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010 on Smoke Bomb v Cardiff
I doubt that whoever did it will own up and apologise to the club but he will probably receive a football banning order when identified on the CCTV. As John Cooper Clarke famously said, nobody has got a good word for you but I have. Twat.
Old 18-05-2010, 06:53 PM
XBL - Pimmy131

Pimmy will last through forever and another dayPimmy will last through forever and another dayPimmy will last through forever and another dayPimmy will last through forever and another dayPimmy will last through forever and another dayPimmy will last through forever and another dayPimmy will last through forever and another dayPimmy will last through forever and another dayPimmy will last through forever and another dayPimmy will last through forever and another dayPimmy will last through forever and another day
Can are formations be changed during the season?
Old 18-05-2010, 08:26 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletEagle
How are formations changed. I seem to be stuck
with Valencia and Villa
Weird... you shouldn't have any! (Need to take a look at that)

I haven't added the code for it to save the choices yet. Will be active soon.
Old 18-05-2010, 08:26 PM
'or 0=0'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimmy
Can are formations be changed during the season?
I think they can be changed whenever personally.
Old 18-05-2010, 08:35 PM
Ale Enthusiast

Absolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm guessing it's fine to wait until I finalise my squad to decide on tactics?
Old 18-05-2010, 08:37 PM
'or 0=0'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolution
I'm guessing it's fine to wait until I finalise my squad to decide on tactics?
Definitely. I don't see it as a locked down system, just one that people can update whenever.