Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 05-07-2011, 01:23 PM
Holmesdale Block C/Row 16

NathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNathanCPFCD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
J. Emmanuel Thomas CF 68 and M. Reynolds CB 74 available for 5k each.
Old 05-07-2011, 02:13 PM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ronaldo & Gemiti released
Old 05-07-2011, 04:30 PM
TEB & FYP Editor

jazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzer
As everyone is so keen, draft can start tonight from 8pm, make sure players are added to database. Jazman will have to wait a bit longer and can do his full draft from 10pm.
Any chance of a quick briefing before the event as I've not much of an idea how it this works other than having built my team so far.
Old 05-07-2011, 04:41 PM
XBL - Pimmy131

Pimmy will last through forever and another dayPimmy will last through forever and another dayPimmy will last through forever and another dayPimmy will last through forever and another dayPimmy will last through forever and another dayPimmy will last through forever and another dayPimmy will last through forever and another dayPimmy will last through forever and another dayPimmy will last through forever and another dayPimmy will last through forever and another dayPimmy will last through forever and another day
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazman
Any chance of a quick briefing before the event as I've not much of an idea how it this works other than having built my team so far.
The main bit you seem to have done then getting your team built. Just ensure no one has the players already by searching on the main site and would recommend having a few back ups incase they get drafted as your not drafting till everyone else i think. Then when it comes to your time through the main site find the players and press the draft option on them and post it on the thread if you want to let us know out of interest.
Follows: Palace
Old 05-07-2011, 04:56 PM
TEB & FYP Editor

jazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimmy
The main bit you seem to have done then getting your team built. Just ensure no one has the players already by searching on the main site and would recommend having a few back ups incase they get drafted as your not drafting till everyone else i think. Then when it comes to your time through the main site find the players and press the draft option on them and post it on the thread if you want to let us know out of interest.
Thanks. I assume I need to sign up to the site then?
Old 05-07-2011, 05:02 PM
Sad loner with a gun!

Panzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPanzer would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazman
Thanks. I assume I need to sign up to the site then?
Yep, Omen will give you a login and password. When you are on you should have 16 drafts.. make sure you click on "DRAFT" and not "sign" player. I will close the transfer window just before I open the draft window so you shouldn't make any accidental signings. If you don't have a login by 10pm post you drafts on here. Not sure how Carl's fixed for time.
Ow!

Fifa World League:
Founder Member: 2008
Team: Polonia Bytom 2008-2009
Lech Poznan 2009-2011

XBox 360 Gamer Tag:- Panzeruk