Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 09-07-2011, 11:35 AM

cockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is herecockles Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold76
Holness & Caprice, I believe would be back up.
Yeah, have read good about both - don't recall who'd be rated better.
But anyway, have DW at the club gives us the chance to blood these kids and not sign a direct replacement for Clyne - as they simply won't replace him anyhow.

I'd rather the funds go toward on a dedicated Right Midfielder anyhow after years of playing Soares and then Danns there, plus a quality DM to free up Wright.
Old 09-07-2011, 11:41 AM
Waterproof member

JHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If, as I am sure that we all suspect, NC is off then we need to make sure we get top dollar for him no matter where he goes. Hopefully this money can then be reinvested into the team
Old 09-07-2011, 11:56 AM

palace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace64 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Holness & Caprice, I believe would be back up.

Caprice is a converted winger played well at right back for the under 18 but he a'int a defender
Old 09-07-2011, 02:19 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Holness too, has played more in midfield..

Do we have a natural right back in the acamedy/development squad?

As an aside, I was surprised we let Abnett go last year, anyone know where he is now?

Always thought he would make it.
Old 09-07-2011, 02:51 PM
Howdy Ho!

adzcharlton was infamous for 15 minutes and appeared on Panoramaadzcharlton was infamous for 15 minutes and appeared on Panoramaadzcharlton was infamous for 15 minutes and appeared on Panoramaadzcharlton was infamous for 15 minutes and appeared on Panoramaadzcharlton was infamous for 15 minutes and appeared on Panoramaadzcharlton was infamous for 15 minutes and appeared on Panoramaadzcharlton was infamous for 15 minutes and appeared on Panoramaadzcharlton was infamous for 15 minutes and appeared on Panoramaadzcharlton was infamous for 15 minutes and appeared on Panoramaadzcharlton was infamous for 15 minutes and appeared on Panoramaadzcharlton was infamous for 15 minutes and appeared on Panorama
Quote:

As an aside, I was surprised we let Abnett go last year, anyone know where he is now?

Havant & Waterlooville I think, he went to Glenn Hoddle training academy in spain after being released too.
Old 09-07-2011, 02:59 PM
Howdy Ho!

adzcharlton was infamous for 15 minutes and appeared on Panoramaadzcharlton was infamous for 15 minutes and appeared on Panoramaadzcharlton was infamous for 15 minutes and appeared on Panoramaadzcharlton was infamous for 15 minutes and appeared on Panoramaadzcharlton was infamous for 15 minutes and appeared on Panoramaadzcharlton was infamous for 15 minutes and appeared on Panoramaadzcharlton was infamous for 15 minutes and appeared on Panoramaadzcharlton was infamous for 15 minutes and appeared on Panoramaadzcharlton was infamous for 15 minutes and appeared on Panoramaadzcharlton was infamous for 15 minutes and appeared on Panoramaadzcharlton was infamous for 15 minutes and appeared on Panorama
Quote:
Originally Posted by adzcharlton
Havant & Waterlooville I think, he went to Glenn Hoddle training academy in spain after being released too.
Nope I was wrong a quick google brings up the following;

BI/Bolungarvík is his team (Iceland)
playing right midfield, think he's played 5 and scored 2.

Their top scorer is Tomi Ameobi, Shola's brother.
Old 09-07-2011, 03:18 PM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is here
I believe it was supposed to be Aaron Akuruka (played in the academy/reserves ?) but he suddenly disappeared earlier this year, then there was a twitter message from one of the academy lads, wishing him well for his "operation". Injury or illness ?
Anyone know what happened to Aaron ?
Old 10-07-2011, 07:12 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy!
My point was that I am sure we could bring in another RB to do 'a job' there, while they may not be as good as Clyne and fair enough we might ship a few extra goals down that side that's nothing compared to if we haven't got enough firepower up front, strength in midfield or solidity in the centre of defence.

If losing Clyne meant we could bring in a right back and get in a couple of players including the likes of Rhoades (who if we received anything like £3.5million for Clyne we could get).

As you admit yourself: 'We might ship in a few extra goals', well a few extra goals in our last 2 seasons was the difference between survival and relegation; I'm guessing this season will be no different either.

Relegation equals £4m loss in revenue not to mention all the other negatives associated with it - ask a fan of the Clowns.

I would agree with you if we were a club looking to safely nestle in mid table with an outside punt of the play offs, but we're not; the odds are firmly pointing towards yet another almighty struggle and a player like Clyne might well be the difference.

This isn't Champ manager either, even if we do get 3 or 4 million there is no assurance that we'll be able to get players in with the money anyway. The last few weeks of inactivity should tell you that.
Old 10-07-2011, 07:21 AM
Palace's Next Signing

LiamCPFC is game warden to the rep rhinoLiamCPFC is game warden to the rep rhinoLiamCPFC is game warden to the rep rhinoLiamCPFC is game warden to the rep rhinoLiamCPFC is game warden to the rep rhinoLiamCPFC is game warden to the rep rhinoLiamCPFC is game warden to the rep rhinoLiamCPFC is game warden to the rep rhinoLiamCPFC is game warden to the rep rhinoLiamCPFC is game warden to the rep rhinoLiamCPFC is game warden to the rep rhino
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial Empire
I believe it was supposed to be Aaron Akuruka (played in the academy/reserves ?) but he suddenly disappeared earlier this year, then there was a twitter message from one of the academy lads, wishing him well for his "operation". Injury or illness ?
Anyone know what happened to Aaron ?
He broke his leg in a reserve game.

That was a while back so fingers crossed he isn't too far off a return to training, just hope he can return to the same standard and not let the injury effect him.
Old 10-07-2011, 04:18 PM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiamCPFC
He broke his leg in a reserve game.

That was a while back so fingers crossed he isn't too far off a return to training, just hope he can return to the same standard and not let the injury effect him.
OK Thanks for that.
Come on Aaron we're waiting for you !!
Old 10-07-2011, 04:39 PM

Seaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaside Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11
As you admit yourself: 'We might ship in a few extra goals', well a few extra goals in our last 2 seasons was the difference between survival and relegation; I'm guessing this season will be no different either.

Relegation equals £4m loss in revenue not to mention all the other negatives associated with it - ask a fan of the Clowns.

I would agree with you if we were a club looking to safely nestle in mid table with an outside punt of the play offs, but we're not; the odds are firmly pointing towards yet another almighty struggle and a player like Clyne might well be the difference.

This isn't Champ manager either, even if we do get 3 or 4 million there is no assurance that we'll be able to get players in with the money anyway. The last few weeks of inactivity should tell you that.
Which is why I'd be very surprised if moves weren't lined up to go through at the same time we sell Clyne. We don't ever want people to think we've got money to spend.
Old 11-07-2011, 12:57 PM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
If the fee is 4m+ then we have to sell. It's as simple as that.
Old 11-07-2011, 01:52 PM
Ale Enthusiast

Absolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbsolution : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

Iceland - the country, not the Supermarket.

EDIT - Must remember to check to see if other people have answered questions first i.e. - adzcharlton!
Old 11-07-2011, 02:45 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan
If the fee is 4m+ then we have to sell. It's as simple as that.
Did 2010 say that? I'd imagine they will decide the fee, not us