Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 14-03-2005, 09:31 AM

Wilko27_eagle is playing for a contract
1sr ever goal

on sunday i scored my first ever goal, this is because i'm a keeper and don't get many chances. but took a penaulty on sunday and slotted it in the corner. only taking me 10 years!!
Old 14-03-2005, 09:38 AM
Puncheon above our weight

sydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsydney eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
maybe in ten years you can post in the correct forum

congrats btw
Old 14-03-2005, 09:49 AM

Wilko27_eagle is playing for a contract
how do you start a thred in a certain forum
Old 14-03-2005, 08:40 PM

JamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnJamieBcpfc lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
I remember my first ever goal. I was 6(9 years ago) I was playing a team called Beaulieu(SP) and I got it at the edge of the area turned and smashed it in. I remember it was in November and there were loads of leaves about the ground.
Old 16-03-2005, 12:03 PM
Banned by Moderators

WeWantAJ has to read the song lyrics on the big screenWeWantAJ has to read the song lyrics on the big screenWeWantAJ has to read the song lyrics on the big screenWeWantAJ has to read the song lyrics on the big screenWeWantAJ has to read the song lyrics on the big screenWeWantAJ has to read the song lyrics on the big screenWeWantAJ has to read the song lyrics on the big screenWeWantAJ has to read the song lyrics on the big screenWeWantAJ has to read the song lyrics on the big screenWeWantAJ has to read the song lyrics on the big screenWeWantAJ has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Well Done!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 16-03-2005, 12:11 PM

Bens Jamin scores in the last minute at StockportBens Jamin scores in the last minute at StockportBens Jamin scores in the last minute at StockportBens Jamin scores in the last minute at StockportBens Jamin scores in the last minute at StockportBens Jamin scores in the last minute at StockportBens Jamin scores in the last minute at StockportBens Jamin scores in the last minute at StockportBens Jamin scores in the last minute at StockportBens Jamin scores in the last minute at StockportBens Jamin scores in the last minute at Stockport
Congratulations!! I remember my first ever goal. My team won the league and I was playing as striker due to injuries. The ball came in from a corner and I volleyed it off my knee and into the corner, before running round celebrating like a headless chicken!
Old 16-03-2005, 03:06 PM
Made in Bromley

monkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Re: 1sr ever goal

Quote:
Originally posted by Wilko27_eagle
on sunday i scored my first ever goal, this is because i'm a keeper and don't get many chances. but took a penaulty on sunday and slotted it in the corner. only taking me 10 years!!
nice one mate

I was playing up front In the orpington and bromley league for petts wood back In the 80's and myself and my strike partner were both on 18 goals coming into the last game of the season so you can imagine the banter.

Our goalie had to miss this game and I always had to replace him,I was gutted and the other striker was slaughtering me saying how he was going to finish top scorer and all that,well he didn't score and late in the game,kicking down a slope(goddington park I believe for all you orpington types) I humped a drop kick up field,It bounced just outside the penalty area and flew straight over the keepers head and into the net!!!!

not my first goal but certainly one of my most memorable!!!
Old 16-03-2005, 03:17 PM
* AJ's Magic *

saxo_demon22 comes from Venezuela and drinks in the Jolly Sailorsaxo_demon22 comes from Venezuela and drinks in the Jolly Sailorsaxo_demon22 comes from Venezuela and drinks in the Jolly Sailorsaxo_demon22 comes from Venezuela and drinks in the Jolly Sailorsaxo_demon22 comes from Venezuela and drinks in the Jolly Sailorsaxo_demon22 comes from Venezuela and drinks in the Jolly Sailorsaxo_demon22 comes from Venezuela and drinks in the Jolly Sailorsaxo_demon22 comes from Venezuela and drinks in the Jolly Sailorsaxo_demon22 comes from Venezuela and drinks in the Jolly Sailorsaxo_demon22 comes from Venezuela and drinks in the Jolly Sailorsaxo_demon22 comes from Venezuela and drinks in the Jolly Sailor
I just looked on my old football teams website for the goal tally over the years, appears to have gone

I don't remember my first goal, although there have been over 200 of them
Old 16-03-2005, 03:18 PM
* AJ's Magic *

saxo_demon22 comes from Venezuela and drinks in the Jolly Sailorsaxo_demon22 comes from Venezuela and drinks in the Jolly Sailorsaxo_demon22 comes from Venezuela and drinks in the Jolly Sailorsaxo_demon22 comes from Venezuela and drinks in the Jolly Sailorsaxo_demon22 comes from Venezuela and drinks in the Jolly Sailorsaxo_demon22 comes from Venezuela and drinks in the Jolly Sailorsaxo_demon22 comes from Venezuela and drinks in the Jolly Sailorsaxo_demon22 comes from Venezuela and drinks in the Jolly Sailorsaxo_demon22 comes from Venezuela and drinks in the Jolly Sailorsaxo_demon22 comes from Venezuela and drinks in the Jolly Sailorsaxo_demon22 comes from Venezuela and drinks in the Jolly Sailor
Sorry, I lie, 183 for my old team plus 12 for my latest so thats a nice round 195!
Old 16-03-2005, 03:30 PM

SmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I dont remember my first goal, but my first for CPIFC...

Ball came to me on halfway line, i hit a pinpoint pass and switched the ball to other wing, carried on running towards the area, a ball came in, glancing header from someone, headed away, someone the chipped it to me, my back was to the goal, so i just bicycled kicked it, didnt expect to hit it, let alone score, and it rattled the 'D' and went in! The sweetest contact of a ball ever!!

Ex CPIFC players can back me up.........
Old 16-03-2005, 03:31 PM

SmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSmithEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I was also top goalscorer for Junior Eagles years ago, won a big trophy and had a photo taken with two unknown kids, Morrison & Mullins!??

Heard that Morrison injured his shoulder or something?