Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 18-05-2005, 03:46 PM

cantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is here
I have read a few posts from you recently c block and you are beginning to be more than a little bit irritating - comments re the dougster, aj appreciation thread after the saints game and now this.

looking forward to a constructive post from you in the next year.
Old 18-05-2005, 03:48 PM
odious little scroat

Location: Turning the streets of Wallington into a Red N Blue paradise
c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad
Quote:
Originally posted by Beanie
Why run an old story like this? After all SJ said on SSN, AJ going would be a bigger story than him staying. And according to what I heard (haven't actually seen it yet) he refered to the relegation on Sunday - can't be that old quotes!
It was what he saidf after the Liverpool game, he said at the time if Palace got relegated he would stay and help get us up.

If they've suffered a bit of distress this weekend... good.

Please allow decent Palace fans like c_block_lad his moment of happiness. He's living on the front line, and doing a marvellous job.

Keep the striped flag flying high.
Kitler

Baldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBaldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBaldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBaldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBaldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBaldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBaldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBaldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBaldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBaldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBaldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Can somebody please confirm that this new thread is a wind up ?

I'm leaving on a jet plane
Don't know when I'll be back again.

daz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Excowboy
My feeling is he will go to Newcastle (Kluivert's officially leaving) but everyone including him is talking up him staying in order to raise the transfer fee.
my feeling is that andrew johnson has some pride, loyalty and integrity and will honour his word and stay with us for one more season at least, to try and help us win the championship.
Old 18-05-2005, 03:49 PM

britishpsycho is playing for a contract
its not a wind up, its one of the stories being run on SSN now.
Old 18-05-2005, 03:50 PM
odious little scroat

c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad c_block_lad
Quote:
Originally posted by cantspell
I have read a few posts from you recently c block and you are beginning to be more than a little bit irritating - comments re the dougster, aj appreciation thread after the saints game and now this.

looking forward to a constructive post from you in the next year.
What about Freedman?, he is a proven Nationwide striker, a Palace hero and nearly on 100 goals for the club.

However for a return of 1 Premiership goal on 24K a week wage is a farce. Heres hoping he fires us to promotion next season if he doesnt get released.

I aint got a clue what your going on about regarding the Southampton game?

Please allow decent Palace fans like c_block_lad his moment of happiness. He's living on the front line, and doing a marvellous job.

Old 18-05-2005, 03:51 PM

Beanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBeanie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by c_block_lad
It was what he saidf after the Liverpool game, he said at the time if Palace got relegated he would stay and help get us up.
Okay - but answer the first bit - why run a story that by your views will leave them looking foolish if he goes? I don't expect honesty from any part of the media, but they do want to look good.
Old 18-05-2005, 03:51 PM

daz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaz_eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
it was on ssn today. ajactaully has some pride, integrity and loyalty, that's why he'll stay. no other club would appreciate what he does on a football pitch or off it anyway.
Old 18-05-2005, 03:52 PM
Four-eyed shark hunter

Chief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by c_block_lad
Old quotes re-hashed.

AJ is off. Deal with it.
Old quotes re-hashed - Yes, correct.

AJ is off. Deal with it - Same old tripe being spouted without substance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro View Post
He isnt top class mate

He is a limited player who scores goals with his head
Re Benteke - 14 May 2017
Old 18-05-2005, 03:53 PM
BBS FA

cpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love again
im going to keep hoping
Old 18-05-2005, 03:53 PM
Kitler

Baldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBaldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBaldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBaldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBaldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBaldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBaldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBaldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBaldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBaldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningBaldy would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Quote:
Originally posted by britishpsycho
its not a wind up, its one of the stories being run on SSN now.
I give up...............

I'm leaving on a jet plane
Don't know when I'll be back again.
Old 18-05-2005, 03:54 PM
odious little scroat

Quote:
Originally posted by Beanie
Okay - but answer the first bit - why run a story that by your views will leave them looking foolish if he goes? I don't expect honesty from any part of the media, but they do want to look good.
Because a huge chunk of news on BSKYB Sports News is re-harshed junk, this is so called "Silly Season".

It wont make them look foolish if he goes, plenty of players have said "I want to stay" only to leave for whatever reason.

It's hardly a major shock.

Old 18-05-2005, 03:54 PM
BBS FA

cpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcpfc4ever lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love again
baldy give it a break!
Old 18-05-2005, 05:24 PM

Clapham Grim is playing for a contract
This appears to be the story which prompted Sky Sports News to run AJ's quotes on their bulletins. It dropped at 06:01 this morning. The quotes kick in near the bottom, but essentially it's a re-hash to ensure there's some Palace news running on the wire service...

IS JET-SETTING JOHNSON PREMIERSHIP-BOUND?
By Jim van Wijk, PA Sport
Andrew Johnson's first taste of top-flight football may have ended in the bitter disappointment of relegation with Crystal Palace, but the England striker is sure to be back making life miserable for Premiership defenders sooner rather than later.
As the 24-year-old prepares to jet off with the rest of Sven-Goran Erkisson's experimental squad to the United States at the end of this month, speculation about whether he will be spearheading the Eagles' campaign to make an instant return to the top division continues to grow.
His 21 Premiership goals in a side struggling at the wrong end of the table make it no surprise that that is the case.
Palace boss Iain Dowie has never doubted the pedigree of the former Birmingham striker, who headed to Selhurst Park as part of the deal which saw Clinton Morrison move to the midlands in the summer of 2002.
"He is a a Premiership player, that's true, but he is contracted to us," said Dowie, when fielding the inevitable question about Johnson's future following Palace's heart-breaking relegation at Charlton on the final day of the season.
"Good players will attract speculation. Andy is a Premiership player and that is the fact of the matter. He has scored 21 goals, which is a magnificent achievement, but he has signed for us for four more years.
"Until somebody tells me different, I know he will turn up for pre-season training."
Palace chairman Simon Jordan has also been quick to maintain there will be no clear-out at his club following their relegation by declaring: "Other clubs might want to buy him, but I am not selling Andy Johnson."
The player himself, however, has yet to come out on record on the matter.
But all Palace fans will have been boosted by the positive sound-bites their star striker had offered as the speculation showed no sign of abating when the season drew towards it exciting climax.
"If we go down, I'm not going to walk out on all the boys I've been friends with all these years," Johnson had insisted.
"The boys have been integral to my success and I dedicate all my goals to them.
"It is a pleasure to be linked with clubs like Newcastle and Liverpool and it just shows that I must be doing something right - but I'm dedicated to Palace.
"It's the place where I want to be and where I'm scoring my goals.
"I knew when I signed my five-year deal at the start of the season that if I scored 20 goals and became noticed, I was still staying for five years.
"It's not a matter of 'if we go down I'm going to leave the club'. That's not how I think.
"If we go down I want to be the player to get the club back up. I'm not a 'big-time Charlie'."
While Johnson accepts playing for a club outside the top flight might affect his international career, the striker believes it would provide an extra incentive for him to stay on the goal trail and help guide the Eagles back up.
"I'm always ambitious and always want to play for England. Of course being in the Championship might not give me as good a chance, but I have dedicated myself to the club.
"I want to stay and if we are down, I will still want to play for England, so it will be up to me to get the club promoted as soon as possible."
There are plenty of Eagles supporters who will be praying that will prove to be at the first time of asking.
Old 19-05-2005, 12:30 AM

fireblade79 is playing for a contract
AJ will stay, he's too nice a bloke to piss about, plus he lives next door to a bloke I know who asked him if he is staying and he said 'bet your arse on that mate' so there!!
Old 19-05-2005, 05:53 PM

Palacefan23 is playing for a contract
Johnson To Go?

Do You Think AJ Will Leave Palace?
Old 19-05-2005, 05:55 PM

greybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is heregreybot Sam the man is here
OFN

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina
Old 19-05-2005, 05:55 PM
Wine=Piss. Cause & Effect

gjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawngjtango lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
Re: Johnson To Go?

Quote:
Originally posted by Palacefan23
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Old 19-05-2005, 06:05 PM
chemical olympics

humpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Re: Johnson To Go?

Quote:
Originally posted by Palacefan23

What can be asserted without proof, can be dismissed without proof. Christopher Hitchens
Old 19-05-2005, 06:10 PM

boxing francis has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsboxing francis has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsboxing francis has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsboxing francis has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsboxing francis has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsboxing francis has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsboxing francis has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsboxing francis has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsboxing francis has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsboxing francis has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsboxing francis has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills
lol