Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 22-05-2005, 06:14 PM

pedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I hope, like every Palace fan, that AJ stays but we cannot pin all our hopes on gaining promotion on him. Look at Liverpool post Owen, everyone thought they would slide to mid table mediocraty but who would have thought they would be appearing in a Champions League final the first season after his departure. Admittedly they have slipped a couple of places in the League but they were without Cisse for alot of that and both xavi Alonso and Gerrard have missed a fair few games. This proves there is life after the prodigal son departs so chins up if the unimaginable happens.
Old 22-05-2005, 08:28 PM
On the Tory right !

Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Jaserob
Without offending your 'Good self', You have been known to come up with some right 'bollox' in the past so I will reserve judgement until said gentleman leaves the club over my 'dead body'.
Jaserob

Clearly your good self is making 'Barbed' references to the fact that I categorically stated that 'Akinbiyi' would NEVER 'Don' the shirt again despite protestations to the contrary from the 'masses', that 'Kaviedes' had NO future at 'Crystal Palace FC' and would return from whence he came and that 'Biscan' was a target when his name was certainly NOT linked with our beloved club in the media.

Old 22-05-2005, 08:45 PM
Time For Heroes

CPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is hereCPFC_DAVE77 Sam the man is here
AJ IS STAYING, i hope!! I think he really wants to stay, but may be swayed by talk of pusueing an international career etc
Old 25-05-2005, 07:54 AM

pedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepedro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I think Palace must be using the fact he is staying to attract new players, hence all the frantic offers even before the play off finals. Once the new players are on board who knows but I hope he stays, it appears that enquiring clubs are getting a definite no, evn the big clubs like Birmingham who seem to think that by making it public knowledge AJ is going to bang down SJ's door and demand a move.
Old 25-05-2005, 08:07 AM

POLLARDS EAGLE is playing for a contract
AJ will go if sum one bid 10 mill +. The only team that could be is Liverpool.
Old 25-05-2005, 08:11 AM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by pedro
I hope, like every Palace fan, that AJ stays but we cannot pin all our hopes on gaining promotion on him. Look at Liverpool post Owen,
.... or Everton, post_Rooney.
Old 25-05-2005, 11:39 AM
On my hands and knees

Gerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGerry from Sussex : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
No you can't pin all your hopes on one player but, come on, what team in the championship wouldn't give their right arm to have him. There are no guarantees and as we saw last season he can't win games for us on his own. But we have a much better chance with him and every reason to look forward to next season full of optimism.
Wembley 27th May 2013 - The Invincibles Rule The World
Upton Park 19th April 2014 - The Invincibles: Back From The Dead
Brittania Stadium 19th December 2015 - The Invincibles Last Stand?
Old 25-05-2005, 12:08 PM
FFS Murray!

Billingshurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillingshurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillingshurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillingshurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillingshurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillingshurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillingshurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillingshurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillingshurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillingshurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBillingshurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine

The Premiership has no history or soul. CPFC does.
Old 26-05-2005, 12:46 PM

Must admit that I was extremely confident that AJ would remain, at least until January, but after the subdued interview on SSN I am not so sure. I know he didn't say he was desperate to stay in the Premiership but he hardly looked ecstatic about life in the Championship, there was more than a hint of resignation about it and I think the interest from other Premiership sides will prove too tempting for both club and player. The worry will be the fall out regarding the manager and other players should he indeed leave. It would be rather annoying if he is leaving to protect his international future because, without being disrespectful, short term he probably hasn't got one. Bearing in mind SGE is likely to take 4 strikers to the World Cup Finals, Owen and Rooney are nailed on certs and their deputy will be Defoe as well as either Heskey/Crouch or even Ashton for the big man alternative. Even Alan Smith may get in before him as he is a little more versatile and in a limited squad that is important. We could end up losing him so that he can get splinters in his arse collecting air miles sitting on the bench. Bloody annoying but highly likely is now my view.
Old 26-05-2005, 01:04 PM

Fred Dawes has to read the song lyrics on the big screenFred Dawes has to read the song lyrics on the big screenFred Dawes has to read the song lyrics on the big screenFred Dawes has to read the song lyrics on the big screenFred Dawes has to read the song lyrics on the big screenFred Dawes has to read the song lyrics on the big screenFred Dawes has to read the song lyrics on the big screenFred Dawes has to read the song lyrics on the big screenFred Dawes has to read the song lyrics on the big screenFred Dawes has to read the song lyrics on the big screenFred Dawes has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
As long as the club get a good price and Dowie is allowed to put all the money to good use i am not bothered to be honest it was only 2 years ago he was sitting on the bench no point fighting to keep a player that wants to move on i am only interested in players that want to play for the red n blue shirt enter Mr Lita or Mr Macken ETC whoever it may be
Old 26-05-2005, 01:08 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by POLLARDS EAGLE
AJ will go if sum one bid 10 mill +. The only team that could be is Liverpool.
And Newcastle - they'll sell Bellamy and have let Kilvert go.
Old 26-05-2005, 01:12 PM

scottydaeagle is playing for a contract
No AJ is not leaving because one of my teachers went to the player of the year thing and AJ said to him no im not leaving. Unless its Arsenal, Liverpool, Newcastle put in good ofers.
Old 26-05-2005, 01:13 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Fred Dawes
As long as the club get a good price and Dowie is allowed to put all the money to good use i am not bothered...
Palace fans ... we never learn.

One minute its "Of course he'll stay"
Then its "I just want to make sure we get decent money for him"
Soon it'll be "OK, well it wasn't as much as we could have got, but he wanted to leave, and at least Dowie'll have some cash now"
Then it'll be "Well there some great players out of contract that we'll get on a free"

Or am I just in a really cynical mood today??
Old 27-05-2005, 09:20 PM
big is best

big bazza is playing for a contract
AJ Staying

Does anyone on here think he is staying, or are you all being negative?

Old 27-05-2005, 09:21 PM
Cherries' Grotto Drinker

nottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
you couldn't have put this in one of the 50+ threads that are already on the topic?

http://www.justgiving.com/allan-williams3
Old 27-05-2005, 09:22 PM

boxing francis has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsboxing francis has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsboxing francis has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsboxing francis has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsboxing francis has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsboxing francis has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsboxing francis has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsboxing francis has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsboxing francis has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsboxing francis has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsboxing francis has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills
Im not sure but there is a slight chance that there is already a thread on this.
Old 27-05-2005, 09:24 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
I did think he would stay but I heard Liverpool are about to come in with a 10million bid and there is no way SJ would say no to that.
Old 27-05-2005, 09:31 PM
glad all over

follow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningfollow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningfollow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningfollow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningfollow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningfollow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningfollow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningfollow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningfollow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningfollow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningfollow cpfc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
wont AJ have to move to a premiership club to stand a chance of playing in the world cup that is waht worries me

AJ+CLINTON= GOALS

SING UP PALACE

EAGLES
Old 27-05-2005, 09:33 PM
Exploring....

Neil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Not seen one of these threads in a while
Old 28-05-2005, 07:12 AM

HARRY MONK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHARRY MONK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHARRY MONK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHARRY MONK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHARRY MONK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHARRY MONK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHARRY MONK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHARRY MONK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHARRY MONK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHARRY MONK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHARRY MONK : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
on text pg 510 he is quoted today saying the club must not get to down and says that we will come back much stronger. i personally think he will be here next season at least until january window.