Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

View Poll Results: Which league shall we play in?
Premiership 13 52.00%
Championship 12 48.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 22-10-2005, 08:55 AM
RickyB
Anonymous Coward

When are you starting? count me in!
Old 22-10-2005, 08:57 AM
RickyB
Anonymous Coward

Actually, sod it, don't bother - I'd never get the chance to play anyway
Old 22-10-2005, 10:30 AM
johnkettleyisaweatherman

eddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Wine Gumz
how good is AJ on the game
Well I'm playing as West Brom right now to get used to it and AJ currently has 7 in 6 games.

Nearly 7 million views!!!

WOW!
Old 23-10-2005, 09:04 AM
Aiming for number 1 Bilge

Ainsworth is playing for a contract
Any idea when we will start ??
Old 23-10-2005, 12:33 PM

PhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
How about loading it up and having a quick shifty around either tonight (I'll be around from about 8:30 when I get back to Birmingham) or tomorrow?

I wouldn't suggest moving forward at all date-wise unless most people can make it, but we could have a look at our squads, make bids and build up a short-list etc...
Old 23-10-2005, 12:55 PM
Exploring....

Neil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I haven't even got the game yet, so a resounding 'no' from me.
Old 23-10-2005, 12:56 PM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
No from me too.

Wednesday?
Old 23-10-2005, 01:04 PM

LSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Wednesday sounds good for me, as long as Play get their act together and dispatch it soon
Old 23-10-2005, 01:09 PM

CPFC Gangster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Gangster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Gangster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Gangster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Gangster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Gangster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Gangster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Gangster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Gangster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Gangster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Gangster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
not sure when i will be getting the game but possibly in the week if not i may have to wait for up to a month!!!
Old 23-10-2005, 01:30 PM

PhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Wednesday would be ok for me.
Old 23-10-2005, 01:34 PM

BW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ok then.

On Wednesday we will start the game. However, we will not be moving forward more than a day. This is so you can just make bids, list players, set up tactics/training etc.

8pm onwards?

If I have yet to assign you a team just turn up on Wednesday and I'll give you one then.

You'll need to be on MSN unless of course you want to use the awful BBS chat room.
Old 23-10-2005, 01:50 PM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
Cooleo
Old 24-10-2005, 09:08 AM

Wine Gumz is playing for a contract
i wont be available till after 10, is that ok?
Old 24-10-2005, 09:33 AM

davematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by BW_Palace
Ok then.

On Wednesday we will start the game. However, we will not be moving forward more than a day. This is so you can just make bids, list players, set up tactics/training etc.

8pm onwards?

If I have yet to assign you a team just turn up on Wednesday and I'll give you one then.

You'll need to be on MSN unless of course you want to use the awful BBS chat room.
Hopefully will be in at 10pm on Wednesday. Playing in a football match for my work. This is a rare occasion and most Wednesdays I will be available. I just pray I will be able to play in this this year!!
Old 24-10-2005, 09:35 AM

762657 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine762657 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine762657 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine762657 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine762657 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine762657 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine762657 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine762657 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine762657 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine762657 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine762657 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Am I in?
Old 24-10-2005, 09:51 AM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Am I too late to join???
Old 24-10-2005, 10:14 AM

CPFC Gangster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Gangster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Gangster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Gangster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Gangster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Gangster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Gangster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Gangster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Gangster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Gangster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Gangster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
i got it ill have my first game today and join everyone else on wednesday
Old 24-10-2005, 10:28 AM
Red And Blue Army Member

joshua is playing for a contract
couple of questions, does having 20 odd people not make it painfully slow? how many nights would you play? and would it be a regular time?
Never really played a big online game before, but would def be interested in joining in, am around wednesday. If theres any teams left that is!
Old 24-10-2005, 10:56 AM

BW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Not too late to join. Turn up on Wednesday if you want to play.
Old 24-10-2005, 11:37 AM
Red And Blue Army Member

joshua is playing for a contract
cool will do, your on my msn anyway, from the si forums.