Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 20-08-2006, 08:23 PM
RickyB
Anonymous Coward

Not many City players left in my pen-ultimate game of the season
Attached Images
File Type: jpg untitled.jpg (122.1 KB, 57 views)
Old 21-08-2006, 07:22 PM

Aaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAaroncpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm Palace. I sold Andrew Johnson due to Simon jordan's wage demand restriction along with Mikele Leigertwood and Mark Hudson and both Danny Butterfield and Gabor Kiraly left due to transfer requests.

I've signed Cameron Jerome who settles for low wages, Gavin Williams from West Ham, and the trio of Ricardo Scmicea, Darren Moore and Thomas Kouscack from West Brom.

I'm doing too well in the league but I beat Brighton 6-1, I know, I'm dissapointed with the low scoreline too.
Old 22-08-2006, 05:28 PM

alaneagle is playing for a contract
in my first season at palace i sold AJ,freedman,granville,borrodale,kiraly,speroni,hug hes,andrews,morrison,poppavic and ward
basically 3/4 of the squad, but i replaced al of them for half what i got for them
I replaced Aj with an excellent young player called avalos (700k) who scored 30 odd goals
other good buys were zander diamond,cesar augusto fawcett,arenas,rossati,lahitie(sp) n dyer and tabb

Last edited by alaneagle; 29-08-2006 at 08:12 PM.
Old 28-08-2006, 09:22 PM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
Any of you who are old enough to know a lot about our 89/90 squad, can go post some thought in Memory Lane - 89/90 Squad thread? We need your help!
Old 04-09-2006, 05:28 PM
Dr. Lucien Sanchez

<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Right BBS. Is there anywhere to download an update with this summer's window?
Old 04-09-2006, 05:32 PM
RickyB
Anonymous Coward

bit early yet - give it a week or so!
RickyB
Anonymous Coward

why's that anyway - you going to play as West Ham?
Dr. Lucien Sanchez

<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine<_tece_> : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'll start counting the sheep.
Old 04-09-2006, 05:41 PM

Grovesey has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperGrovesey has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperGrovesey has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperGrovesey has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperGrovesey has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperGrovesey has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperGrovesey has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperGrovesey has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperGrovesey has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperGrovesey has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperGrovesey has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipper
David Clarkson from Hibs is a top young player, so is Brad Guzan from some American club
Old 04-09-2006, 06:32 PM

Teagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by <_tece_>
Right BBS. Is there anywhere to download an update with this summer's window?
Yes, try the forums at thedugout.net, someone on there released an update on the night.
Old 04-09-2006, 07:51 PM

TarquinTheEagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!TarquinTheEagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!TarquinTheEagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!TarquinTheEagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!TarquinTheEagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!TarquinTheEagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!TarquinTheEagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!TarquinTheEagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!TarquinTheEagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!TarquinTheEagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!TarquinTheEagle knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!
I sold Kerlon to Chelsea in my 3rd, maybe 4th season for 30 million PLUS 10 million once he plays 1 international. Wish I had stuck out for more.
Please don't make me wear a Brighton shirt!!
Old 09-09-2006, 01:47 PM

BW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Palace Facepack 06/07 (over 100 different shots) - you'll need to register

To view the link you have to Register or Login

(Just extract the 'crystal palace' folder to the graphics/pictures folder in the FM folder).
Old 09-09-2006, 04:29 PM

jamesyg0 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you jamesyg0 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you jamesyg0 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you jamesyg0 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you jamesyg0 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you jamesyg0 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you jamesyg0 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you jamesyg0 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you jamesyg0 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you jamesyg0 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you jamesyg0 would leap in front of a flying bullet for you
To view the link you have to Register or Login

transfer update
Old 02-11-2006, 01:51 PM
Cherries' Grotto Drinker

nottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenottsunieagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Sorry to bump a really old thread, but can someone help!

In my 5th season with Milan, but the game is now ridiculously slow with saving, player search etc - is there a way to speed this up? I'm sure someone mentioned it before, I just can't find any reference!

http://www.justgiving.com/allan-williams3
Old 02-11-2006, 03:56 PM
johnkettleyisaweatherman

eddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is here
They're called Save Game Cleaners but I don't know the link... check the SI Forums I'm sure you'll find a link

Nearly 7 million views!!!

WOW!
Old 18-12-2006, 10:02 PM
One, Shefki Kuqi

The Mighty Kuqi The Mighty Kuqi The Mighty Kuqi The Mighty Kuqi The Mighty Kuqi The Mighty Kuqi The Mighty Kuqi The Mighty Kuqi The Mighty Kuqi The Mighty Kuqi The Mighty Kuqi
Anyone know a cd crack so you don't have to use the cd for it?

Simon Jordan on supporters...

"In some ways I admire football fans because in what other business can you serve up crap and then have people come back for more?"

29/12/06

Classic.