Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 08-09-2006, 09:43 PM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
Ill get one, always had Nintendo's, if they can produce more games like Mario 64, a wicked mario kart, zelda etc then it could do really well, the gamecube has been a dissapointment but I still thinknintendo produce the best games

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/
Old 08-09-2006, 10:58 PM
*Contents: Hydrogen, Time

Random* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRandom* came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Funk Butter
The hubbub here in the US is a release sometime between 11/14 and 11/21, with the price coming in around $230. They are having the announcement next week that details all this anyway.
Nintendo confirmed several months ago that it would be under $250, so $230 sounds bang on, and it absolutely has to be released before Thanksgiving in the US (23rd November), by a week, minimum.

So, $230 and 13th November for the US.

If that is the case then $230 = 122 at current exchange rates.

Going on past experience, round up to account for currency fluctuations, add a 10% premium and then VAT and the UK price should be around 170.

169.99, put your granny on it.
24th November would be a sensible date for a European launch.
Old 09-09-2006, 12:52 AM
Question!

AJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Im forced to buy one, i couldnt bare to miss out on any Zelda Game.....a very expensive addiction. Not as bad as crack mind.

Now repeat after me "I AM FREE".
Old 09-09-2006, 02:09 AM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by Steve in Phoenix
What's the controller like? I loved the N64 controller. Tried hard but I really despised Sony's PS controllers.. never bought one.

149 sounds very reasonable and I might actually get one.. I wouldnt consider it if it was higher.

What are some of the games? I dont much like football but Goldeneye, Mario Kart, 1080 snowboarding were killer on the N64.
The controller is the selling point mate! Basically uses some sort of technology to work that hasm otion sensors. I think in the morning I will be better prepped to tell you about this.
Old 09-09-2006, 04:15 PM
Dogbert's Tech Support

Location: Just this side of sanity, clinging on for dear life
Mrs Neil is playing for a contract
Quote:
Originally posted by AJ's right boot
Im forced to buy one, i couldnt bare to miss out on any Zelda Game.....a very expensive addiction. Not as bad as crack mind.
Zelda is going to be out on the GC too (not that that's going to stop me getting a Wii!).

Quote:
Originally posted by Steve in Phoenix
What's the controller like? I loved the N64 controller. Tried hard but I really despised Sony's PS controllers.. never bought one.
Details can be found To view the link you have to Register or Login - looks amazing! I think it'll take me a while to get used to it, but after that, I can see how I'll find it hard to imagine using anything else.

Old 09-09-2006, 05:29 PM

richdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just seen the Demo video for this...

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Looks good.
Old 09-09-2006, 05:50 PM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
That is stunning!
Old 09-09-2006, 06:32 PM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
I cant make up my mind about the controller, one one hand I think it will be great for shoot em ups, but at other times when it slate or whatever I dont really want to be swinging the controller about, too energetic

Old 09-09-2006, 07:13 PM

I did think the same but it is apparent that their will be other ways as well rather than just swinging. And you can plug the gamecube controller in as well.
Old 09-09-2006, 07:27 PM

Well thats quality then, I was hopeing I could just play normally aswell, still think though for shoot ups it will be excellent.

Quote:
Originally posted by Tomo
I did think the same but it is apparent that their will be other ways as well rather than just swinging. And you can plug the gamecube controller in as well.

Old 09-09-2006, 07:51 PM

Remember it is backwards compatitable so all GC games will be available (and you can pick some classics up for dirt cheap) and they are putting 100's of downloads of old classic games as well for some retro fun.
Old 09-09-2006, 08:50 PM

Will it have gaming online aswell?

Old 09-09-2006, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by maestro
Will it have gaming online aswell?
Yep. It really has covered all basis. all it is missing is the graphics but as I have debated many times on here that is one of the least important things when the game play and innovations are so amazing.
Old 09-09-2006, 10:21 PM
Question!

AJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The controllers are a fantastic idea, the squence in that utube vid with the swords look amazing!!

Now repeat after me "I AM FREE".
Old 09-09-2006, 10:26 PM
Lone Coyote

Steve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
That controller looks cool. I love that theyre keeping the thumb joystick.
Old 10-09-2006, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by AJ's right boot
The controllers are a fantastic idea, the squence in that utube vid with the swords look amazing!!
I agree. And using all the different movements is awseome.

Their is also an attachment to make it look like a gun for FPS's. As I said as soon as they go on preorder I will be getting one.
Old 10-09-2006, 11:53 AM
Dogbert's Tech Support

Location: Just this side of sanity, clinging on for dear life
Mrs Neil is playing for a contract
The GameCube controllers are also going to be compatible with the Wii, so you don't always have to use the new one - the Wavebird will be at least, so I assume the ordinary cabled version will be too.
Old 10-09-2006, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mrs Neil
The GameCube controllers are also going to be compatible with the Wii, so you don't always have to use the new one - the Wavebird will be at least, so I assume the ordinary cabled version will be too.
yes, there are 4 ports under a little flap.
Old 10-09-2006, 02:40 PM
Turning Against This Land

Newts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just watched the clip on youtube and it looks fantastic. Will definately be getting one!
Old 14-09-2006, 10:47 AM

THe conference is today I think!