Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 23-08-2007, 08:59 AM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Swanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just checked my first game out, was 1-0 up and managed to get my centre half sent off, ended up losing 2-1, not bad considering i was away from home and im the newly promoted club. Still a bit dissapointed though.

Golf handicap - 9
Old 23-08-2007, 09:27 AM
SLOVENSKO!!!

Slovak Eagle makes me feel important and freeSlovak Eagle makes me feel important and freeSlovak Eagle makes me feel important and freeSlovak Eagle makes me feel important and freeSlovak Eagle makes me feel important and freeSlovak Eagle makes me feel important and freeSlovak Eagle makes me feel important and freeSlovak Eagle makes me feel important and freeSlovak Eagle makes me feel important and freeSlovak Eagle makes me feel important and freeSlovak Eagle makes me feel important and free
I've been promoted after finishing 3rd last season so can only assume it is because alot of dormant teams have been taken out. By looks of it the standard seems pretty even so I fancy my chances for a good season.
Do you have TM Pro?
If you have what is your opinion on it? Essential or just a gimmik (sp?) to add some longevity to the game?

http://i.gamercards.co.uk/FIFA12/1225.Stip17.png
Old 23-08-2007, 10:29 AM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Swanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSwanny32 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I do have TM Pro, for a few quid its worth it, you get extra information on teams and upcoming fixtures, and the best thing is having an option like Ebay to have the computer bid for you, you put in your maximum amount for a player and the computer will bid up to that amount so you don't have to make sure you are about at 8pm in the evening when the football is on to make sure you sign the player.

Golf handicap - 9
Old 23-08-2007, 11:02 AM
SLOVENSKO!!!

Slovak Eagle makes me feel important and freeSlovak Eagle makes me feel important and freeSlovak Eagle makes me feel important and freeSlovak Eagle makes me feel important and freeSlovak Eagle makes me feel important and freeSlovak Eagle makes me feel important and freeSlovak Eagle makes me feel important and freeSlovak Eagle makes me feel important and freeSlovak Eagle makes me feel important and freeSlovak Eagle makes me feel important and freeSlovak Eagle makes me feel important and free
If you dont mind me asking what method did you use to pay?
Is there a gap between paying and actually receiving your TM Pro?
I think I may invest in it if not for the transfer monitor alone.
Since getting it do you think it has improved your team in one way or another?

Old 23-08-2007, 11:11 AM
TEB & FYP Editor

jazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm signing up right now with Earlswood Palace. Will see how I get on but an impressive set up the site looks to begin with ...
Old 23-08-2007, 11:11 AM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

I used text message ot pay for it, 3.00 i think, they send you a code, you put the code into the website and immediately you have Pro. I went unbeaten for about 16 games last season, it tied in with me getting TM Pro, you can make your own assumptions about it, i don't think it was anything to do with it personally i had made some good signings and my team on paper was a lot stronger than any of the teams in my division. TM pro helps you tactically and the transfer agent thingy is excellent!

Golf handicap - 9
Old 23-08-2007, 11:12 AM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Quote:
Originally posted by jazman
I'm signing up right now with Earlswood Palace. Will see how I get on but an impressive set up the site looks to begin with ...
Let us know your league and group numbers so we can arrange friendlies with you, think i have one coming up against Funk Butter soon!

Golf handicap - 9
Old 23-08-2007, 11:16 AM
SLOVENSKO!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Swanny32
Let us know your league and group numbers so we can arrange friendlies with you, think i have one coming up against Funk Butter soon!
Latvian off here has a team too called Riga Rattlesnakes I'm sure he wont mind having a couple of friendlies. I have one with him soon then a couple with Swanny32 and some random Uruguayan bloke has challenged me so I'll show him some South American flair West Norwood style.

Cheers for the info Swanny I will get TM Pro for a month then go from there .

Old 23-08-2007, 11:17 AM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

What is Latvians division and group?

Golf handicap - 9
Old 23-08-2007, 11:19 AM
SLOVENSKO!!!

Quote:
What is Latvians division and group?
Division 8, Group 18.

Won his 1st match 2-0 so is sitting pretty in 2nd.
If enough of us get TM Pro we could even start a friendly league at some point.

Old 23-08-2007, 11:22 AM
TEB & FYP Editor

jazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjazman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Will do but it says it will be a couple of days until I get my authorisation email ...
Old 23-08-2007, 11:31 AM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Quote:
Originally posted by jazman
Will do but it says it will be a couple of days until I get my authorisation email ...
It said that to me, i got mine straight away, keep checking.

Think the mini league between BBSers would be good but you have to persuade people to part with their dosh.

Golf handicap - 9
Old 23-08-2007, 11:37 AM
SLOVENSKO!!!

I'm not even going to try and persuade anyone to be honest but the choice is out there if other people want to get TM Pro we could start a mini league.

We have at least 4/5 people who could possibly play already.

Old 23-08-2007, 11:41 AM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Each person who signs up using the link on the first page gets added to my list of satelites so i know that 20 people have signed up from the BBS, unfortunately i get sod all for recommending the site unless they sign up to TM Pro. So potentially we have a 20 strong league which would be a right laugh.

Golf handicap - 9
Old 23-08-2007, 11:42 AM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Come on people, sign up and play!

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Golf handicap - 9
Old 23-08-2007, 11:44 AM
SLOVENSKO!!!

Wow 20 sign ups is a strong number and would make for a very interesting league.
At the very least if we had 20 clubs on this thread for possible friendlies and the like it would be a start.

Old 23-08-2007, 11:46 AM
TEB & FYP Editor

Quote:
It said that to me, i got mine straight away, keep checking.

Think the mini league between BBSers would be good but you have to persuade people to part with their dosh.
Not yet I haven't, but will check it again later
Old 23-08-2007, 11:51 AM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Quote:
Originally posted by Slovak Eagle
Wow 20 sign ups is a strong number and would make for a very interesting league.
At the very least if we had 20 clubs on this thread for possible friendlies and the like it would be a start.
It certainly would be a start! There are a few teams out there but some people aren't all that interested by it.

I'll list who i know of on the first thread so people can challenge to friendlies etc

Golf handicap - 9
Old 23-08-2007, 12:38 PM
SLOVENSKO!!!

Well if we can get a good 10 of us playing friendlies against each other I suppose we could turn it into some kind of league without people having to pay for TM Pro.
If everyone has a home and away friendly against each other and we put a league on here rather then on TM it could be done.

Old 23-08-2007, 02:24 PM
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Thats is a good shout! Well worth a punt i reckon. Just need to get people interested in it!

Golf handicap - 9