Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 02-09-2007, 04:45 PM
wer der waabbit

IAN WALSH IAN WALSH IAN WALSH IAN WALSH IAN WALSH IAN WALSH IAN WALSH IAN WALSH IAN WALSH IAN WALSH IAN WALSH
15 september their playing the angles, cmon you rams
Old 03-09-2007, 06:37 PM
Palace/Panionios

waddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is here
Croydon the underdogs in that game, Come on you rams
Old 04-09-2007, 06:46 PM
Palace/Panionios

waddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is herewaddoneagle Sam the man is here
Whyteleafe v Croydon Athletic

Ryman League - Div 1 South
Sat 8th September 2007

Church Road, Whyteleafe. 3pm
Old 04-09-2007, 06:52 PM
Sorted out and slung out

La Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Brought up in Warlingham, so Whyteleafe used to be my non-league allegiance many years ago. A few jars in the Tavern then to the chippy and then a walk down Church Road past the old Whyteleafe Juniors School.

Good days
Old 04-09-2007, 06:58 PM
Mods Rule!!!

whyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I,l be there to. C,mon the leafe...

twitter@WhyteleafeEagle
Old 04-09-2007, 07:02 PM
Palace/Panionios

Quote:
Originally posted by whyteleafeeagle
I,l be there to. C,mon the leafe...
Beers in the clubhouse
Old 04-09-2007, 07:04 PM
Sorted out and slung out

La Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLa Bombonera : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
See what I can do (see how work's fixed)
Old 04-09-2007, 07:07 PM
Palace/Panionios

Quote:
Originally posted by La Bombonera
I have to do the Garden in the morning , That means i am a good boy, Then it's over to watch the Ram's win
Old 04-09-2007, 07:09 PM
Sorted out and slung out

Quote:
Originally posted by waddoneagle
I have to do the Garden in the morning , That means i am a good boy, Then it's over to watch the Ram's win
Sadly mine's boring reports and spreadsheets for the office
Old 06-09-2007, 02:58 PM
Palace/Panionios

It's ok, when it's Palace, I just feel i need a excuse when it's not, But i shall be there.
Old 07-09-2007, 07:40 PM
Palace/Panionios

Quote:
Originally posted by La Bombonera
Will you be there? Only decent game on
Old 08-09-2007, 09:46 PM
Mods Rule!!!

whyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhyteleafeeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Great 2nd half for the leafe, about time we beat the rams. Shame the ref was whistle happy! Had a great afternoon, saw a few other fello Palace at Church road today.

UP THE LEAFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

twitter@WhyteleafeEagle
Old 08-09-2007, 09:53 PM
Palace/Panionios

Well done mate, Croydon better first half no goals though, The Leafe had the better second half and scored a couple, Nice to see a few Palace there, and Ram's fans
Old 08-09-2007, 10:27 PM
Wannabe Surfer Dude

SIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSIKO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by LONDONMAN
I used to watch Croydon FC quite a bit in the late 70's/early 80's and still follow their results with a lot of interest.

They are definitely a South Norwood team, so in many ways, they are Palace's local rivals - except most people involved with Croydon FC are often Palace fans as well.

Croydon Athletic came on to the scene in the late 80's, initially as Wandsworth & Norwood FC. Wandsworth were a more senior team and that Club had associations with the Ram Brewerery, from which the Club takes it's nickname - Norwood, I think, were the club who were playing at Thornton Heath's Mayfield's - and once the Clubs merged and started playing at Mayfield - they went from strength to strength.

Living closer to the Pond end of Thornton Heath, I also take an interest in the Rams and watched games there quite often until a couple of seasons ago.

I think both clubs suffer from being in the shadow of Palace not to mention the Big London Clubs and the usual Man U, Liverpool hangers on that live around here!

Also being tucked away in the back roads, not many local people even know they exist.

For my money - I would like to see Croydon Athletic re-named as Thornton Heath Pond FC. I think it would be great to have a 'senior' club bearing the name of the area - it's not because I'm a Croydon FC fan too - potentially, Thornton Heath is a very large area on it's own - whereas the name Croydon is a bit misleading - both Clubs play in the North of the borough and probably mean very little to people in the South of the Borough - and that's only if people actually care if they come from 'Croydon' in the first place!
The club which used to be next door was Thornton Rangers. Unfortunately, Croydon Athletic has the money and used to think it was funny to poach their best players. Made for interesting games amongst the youth teams
Old 09-09-2007, 11:50 AM
Palace/Panionios

Croydon Athletic now run one of the best youth teams locally
Old 11-09-2007, 05:40 PM
Palace/Panionios

For those not going to Norwich(gutted i am not)

Croydon Athletic v Tonbridge Angels

First Qualifying Round

Sat 15th September 2007

The Keith Tuckey Stadium, 3pm

Old 14-09-2007, 07:56 AM
Palace/Panionios

Anybody not going to Naarwich, fancy a pint at the Ram's?
Old 15-09-2007, 05:10 PM
Palace/Panionios

Thank God i did not go to Naarwich, The Ram's drew 1-1, with a good crowd of around 200, They played well and should have nicked it in the last few minutes, Replay Tuesday.
Old 15-09-2007, 10:16 PM

palacebros is playing for a contract
A good result, particularly having players missing. Will be tough on Tuesday but it is the cup so who knows!
Old 18-09-2007, 01:10 PM
Palace/Panionios

Good luck to the Ram's tonight, I shall be at Selhurst and you know i am going to have a great time