Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS BBS Forums User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 07-04-2010, 12:35 PM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Leicester1 why don't you do it the dropbox way, It's very easy, click on the link in my sig and try it out, instructions are a bit further up this thread.

Took 15sec to get this from your post and back on mine and the good thing is it's not stored on the BBS so doesn't take up Daves valuable room.

Old 14-04-2010, 11:03 PM
You really are a fat ****

BlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine

testing

Last edited by BlazeRIP; 14-04-2010 at 11:07 PM.
Old 14-04-2010, 11:08 PM

BlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
shit it works!!
Old 14-04-2010, 11:24 PM

[.

Last edited by BlazeRIP; 14-04-2010 at 11:38 PM.
Old 15-04-2010, 12:29 PM

leicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Cheers Brummie Al,

I will have a go at your suggestion,being a computer clown i opted for what i thought would be the easiest way for me to put up photos,i struggle to comprehend some of the malarky,

Blaze. .......looks nothing like me.
Old 19-04-2010, 06:04 PM

].

Last edited by BlazeRIP; 19-04-2010 at 06:13 PM.
Old 01-05-2010, 09:36 AM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]
Old 03-05-2010, 09:17 AM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle
It didn't work mate

Old 19-10-2010, 12:15 PM
Thinking

Bintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBintang came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
z
Old 29-11-2010, 03:53 PM

MARK PALACE TILL I DIE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMARK PALACE TILL I DIE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMARK PALACE TILL I DIE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMARK PALACE TILL I DIE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMARK PALACE TILL I DIE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMARK PALACE TILL I DIE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMARK PALACE TILL I DIE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMARK PALACE TILL I DIE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMARK PALACE TILL I DIE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMARK PALACE TILL I DIE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMARK PALACE TILL I DIE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 12-12-2010, 05:30 PM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here

Last edited by spt1978; 12-12-2010 at 05:34 PM.
Old 12-12-2010, 06:25 PM
Perchance to sleep

Hibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is here
Test
Old 12-12-2010, 06:27 PM
Perchance to sleep

Hibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is hereHibernator Sam the man is here
Another Test -
Old 12-12-2010, 06:43 PM
Perchance to sleep

.Just trying to display a full pic on the page from Photobucket but i guess it's back to the drawing board. I think i'm half way there!

Last edited by Hibernator; 12-12-2010 at 06:46 PM.
Old 12-12-2010, 06:50 PM
Perchance to sleep

Old 12-12-2010, 07:02 PM

FishFace09 belongs to OllieFishFace09 belongs to OllieFishFace09 belongs to OllieFishFace09 belongs to OllieFishFace09 belongs to OllieFishFace09 belongs to OllieFishFace09 belongs to OllieFishFace09 belongs to OllieFishFace09 belongs to OllieFishFace09 belongs to OllieFishFace09 belongs to Ollie
Old 12-12-2010, 07:21 PM

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Hippo.jpg (85.0 KB, 2 views)
Old 12-12-2010, 07:23 PM

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
Old 02-01-2011, 11:42 PM
Ex-Block G

tauranga rob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettauranga rob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettauranga rob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettauranga rob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettauranga rob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettauranga rob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettauranga rob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettauranga rob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettauranga rob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettauranga rob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettauranga rob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
testing

Woohoo. Thanks Brumie Allan!
Old 18-01-2012, 06:21 PM

cpfc97 knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!cpfc97 knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!cpfc97 knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!cpfc97 knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!cpfc97 knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!cpfc97 knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!cpfc97 knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!cpfc97 knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!cpfc97 knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!cpfc97 knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!cpfc97 knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!
need to post 15 times before posting a picture!!! bollocks!!!!