Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 03-09-2008, 05:52 PM

BW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBW_Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It looks very much like 3D.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

They hadn't even fixed the 2D engine and they're now trying to do 3D. Could be horrible (or could be brilliant)
Old 03-09-2008, 06:08 PM

maxpower has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsmaxpower has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsmaxpower has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsmaxpower has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsmaxpower has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsmaxpower has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsmaxpower has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsmaxpower has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsmaxpower has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsmaxpower has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsmaxpower has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills
Yep 3d engine
Old 03-09-2008, 06:19 PM

maxpower has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsmaxpower has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsmaxpower has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsmaxpower has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsmaxpower has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsmaxpower has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsmaxpower has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsmaxpower has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsmaxpower has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsmaxpower has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsmaxpower has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills
Also you can take your own press conference, looks like you can do your own press conference, real improvement on all sides, out 10th November
Old 03-09-2008, 06:28 PM

Palace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I can't wait. I'm somebody that thinks it's improved every year. The 2d engine does have little bugs but it's not bad in general. I'm sure the 3d engine will be a similar story. I bet people will be watching the goals of the month this time though.
Old 03-09-2008, 06:39 PM

davematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by BW_Palace
It looks very much like 3D.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

They hadn't even fixed the 2D engine and they're now trying to do 3D. Could be horrible (or could be brilliant)
I think Football Manager Live will have helped with this years version. So much testing went into that so I am confident this will be there best one yet.
Old 03-09-2008, 07:01 PM

Norwoodguy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorwoodguy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorwoodguy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorwoodguy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorwoodguy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorwoodguy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorwoodguy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorwoodguy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorwoodguy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorwoodguy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorwoodguy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Howdo you download the newer update?

I am a total novice at this - I downloaded the game from the official site...does that effect it?

I know how thick I sound - thanks for your help peeps!
Old 03-09-2008, 07:07 PM

Ridcully has disabled reputation
Wow! PSP version looks good as well.
Old 03-09-2008, 07:26 PM

chav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchav_hater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
having watched the videos the 3d engine looks OK, but nothing more. i will probably stick with 2d for a while yet.
Old 03-09-2008, 07:32 PM

david4444 is playing for a contract
Looks brilliant, it said they have been working on parts of the game for 3 years, plus they seem pretty confident of it being NEARLY bug free.
Old 03-09-2008, 07:33 PM

david4444 is playing for a contract
Also love the press conference idea and building relationships with the press. Only hope it doesn't become too repetitive..
Old 03-09-2008, 07:44 PM

No doubt will become too repetitive but i am really cant wait for this starting in the lower leagues and working myself up. Probably start withe the mighty Ebbsfleet
Old 03-09-2008, 09:13 PM

Velocity belongs to OllieVelocity belongs to OllieVelocity belongs to OllieVelocity belongs to OllieVelocity belongs to OllieVelocity belongs to OllieVelocity belongs to OllieVelocity belongs to OllieVelocity belongs to OllieVelocity belongs to OllieVelocity belongs to Ollie
So Ray Houghton is to blame for the match engine. It all makes sense now!
Old 03-09-2008, 10:07 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I don't think they would introduce 3D unless they felt they could pull it off.

People moaned when they went 2D - and now who could play the game without it? I'm sure 3D will have it's problems to start with, but I don't think it's as big a jump from 2D to 3D as it was from text to 2D.

This could be something special...
Old 04-09-2008, 12:01 AM
Digitally Remastered

What? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineWhat? : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
That looks pretty special to me!!! I never wanted a 3D engine, but now I have changed my mind! It looked so good, the other new features sound pretty sexual too!
Old 04-09-2008, 09:11 AM

jx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittensjx2384 - warm woollen mittens
Liking the 3D engine! I just wish it was out sooner.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=olm7xC-gBMY
Old 04-09-2008, 09:16 AM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
Is there a list of new features? I canne watch videos
Old 04-09-2008, 09:31 AM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I am excited about this.

I like FM.
Old 04-09-2008, 10:04 AM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
The 3d match engine looks pretty good, especially in TV view. I think it will add a totally new dimension (pardon the pun) to the game. Like the idea of press conferences and training in special moves. Fingers crossed they have beta'd the game properly before release and don't expect the paying public to do it for them.
Old 04-09-2008, 10:06 AM
Flapping!!!!

Flappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFlappy Chicken came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Whoo Hooo!!!!
Crystal Ball Top 20 2018/2019
Crystal Ball WINNER! 2019/2020

Vote Moo moo2
Old 04-09-2008, 10:08 AM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
So, no list then?