Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Closed Thread

Old 21-10-2008, 06:04 PM
Otaku

lanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Tonight's matches

A lot going on tonight.

Champions league and then a full Championship fixture.

For me Juventus v Real Madrid has to be the pick of the Champ League matches.

ManU v Celtic looks like a total mis-match. How many will ManU put past them? I will go for 4-0.

As for the Championship I think Saints could be on for a heavy defeat at Sheff Utd.

UEFA Champions League
Bayern Munich v Fiorentina, Gp F, 19:45
FC Porto v Dynamo Kiev, Gp G, 19:45
Fenerbahce v Arsenal, Gp G, 19:45
Juventus v Real Madrid, Gp H, 19:45
Man Utd v Celtic, Gp E, 19:45
Steaua Bucuresti v Lyon, Gp F, 19:45
Villarreal v AaB, Gp E, 19:45
Zenit St Petersburg v BATE, Gp H, 17:30

The Coca-Cola Football League Championship
Barnsley v Sheff Wed, 19:45
Birmingham City v Crystal Palace, 19:45
Blackpool v Derby County, 19:45
Charlton v Bristol City, 19:45
Coventry v Burnley, 19:45
Norwich v Wolverhampton, 19:45
Nottm Forest v Ipswich Town, 19:45
Plymouth v Preston, 19:45
Reading v Doncaster Rovers, 20:00
Sheff Utd v Southampton, 19:45
Swansea v QPR, 19:45
Watford v Cardiff, 19:45
Old 21-10-2008, 06:09 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Utd v Saints in on Radio5Extra. Must be smelling blood.

I'll be watching Celtic. At home rather then somewhere better, as looking after the kids. Means I can keep track of the Championship though via the BBS

Will Arsenal struggle tonight?

Other then that, Clowns v Brazil, sorry, Brizzle, will be interesting.
Old 21-10-2008, 06:12 PM
Otaku

lanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelanepe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I know it will be hostile but I think Arsenal will win comfortably.

ManU v Celtic on the telly for me and Palace on the radio. Maybe a cheeky glass of red.
Old 21-10-2008, 06:17 PM
Lough Derg

palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud
I cant see Arsenal winning.
Old 21-10-2008, 06:21 PM
Remember Our Heroes

Super-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chrysler
Got a couple accumalators on; Reading, Leeds, Wycombe and Shrewsbury to win. Then Swansea, Wolves, Tranmere, and Brentford all to win.
Old 21-10-2008, 06:28 PM
Lough Derg

palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud
Glad I never done Zenit St Peterburg, they drew 1-1 - full time now.
Old 21-10-2008, 06:28 PM
South Londons No1

Godstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by palace & proud
I cant see Arsenal winning.
I think they will, was watching the highlights earlier of Fenerhbace's last CL game at home to Kiev and they looked extremely unconvincing...theyve been pretty poor in their domestic league too by all accounts. If Arsenal play anywhere like they can there should be only one winner there.
Old 21-10-2008, 06:29 PM
Lough Derg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super-Ste-Cious
Got a couple accumalators on; Reading, Leeds, Wycombe and Shrewsbury to win. Then Swansea, Wolves, Tranmere, and Brentford all to win.

Brentford let me down for £200 a couple of weeks back, But I've got them in my bet again tonight lol
Old 21-10-2008, 06:30 PM
Lough Derg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godstone Eagle
I think they will, was watching the highlights of Fenerhbace's last CL game against Kiev and they looked extremely unconvincing. If Arsenal play like they can there should be only one winner there.

And IF Arsenal play like they did against Hull there get beat hehe
Old 21-10-2008, 06:31 PM
South Londons No1

Godstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
And IF Arsenal play like they did against Hull there get beat hehe
True
Old 21-10-2008, 06:33 PM
Lough Derg

I thought you might of gone Bham tonight fella?
Old 21-10-2008, 06:47 PM
Lough Derg

First goal of the evening Grimsby 1-0 Luton after 1 minute.
Old 21-10-2008, 06:47 PM
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Girl

sexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesexyrazor : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Man U look like they are playing Norwich.

Well let the sun shine on your face
And don’t let your life go to waste
Now is the time, got to make up your mind
Let it shine on you, let it shine on you
Old 21-10-2008, 06:50 PM
Otaku

Watford 1-0 up against Cardiff already.
Old 21-10-2008, 06:50 PM
Lough Derg

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyrazor
Man U look like they are playing Norwich.

lol

Watford 1-0 Cardiff
Old 21-10-2008, 06:51 PM
Lough Derg

Shrewsbury 1-0 down
Old 21-10-2008, 06:52 PM
Remember Our Heroes

Super-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a ChryslerSuper-Ste-Cious ain't a pimp and ain't a hustler; a pimp's got a Cadi and a lady got a Chrysler
Quote:
Shrewsbury 1-0 down
Make that two

Onto bet number two then
Old 21-10-2008, 06:52 PM
Lough Derg

Barnsley 1-0 Sheff Wed

My bet is going so well
Old 21-10-2008, 06:53 PM
Otaku

Del Piero scores for Juve.
Old 21-10-2008, 06:54 PM
Remember Our Heroes

••••••• hell Brentford are losing too. Both my bets are up the shitter.
Closed Thread