Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 22-12-2008, 02:10 AM

winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time
away team's keeper

does he still get a clap when taking his positon at the beginning of a half?
i have a faint (maybe romantic) memory that we'd sportingly give him a hand as he took his place infront of our end... does this happen still?

UP THE GLAZIERS
Old 22-12-2008, 07:04 AM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
In the Whitehorse at home games we sometimes clap the away keeper depending on who he is.

Neil Sullivan gets a clap.
Paddy Kenny gets nothing.
Kelvin Davies gets laughed at.

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 22-12-2008, 07:22 AM

Garfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I clap. Although normally at the start of the game if the goalie is in front of the Holmesdale for the first half. But then I'd also clap a good piece of play from an opponent.
Old 22-12-2008, 07:29 AM
www.************ .com

CPFC Guy knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!CPFC Guy knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!CPFC Guy knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!CPFC Guy knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!CPFC Guy knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!CPFC Guy knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!CPFC Guy knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!CPFC Guy knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!CPFC Guy knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!CPFC Guy knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!CPFC Guy knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelson Muntz
Why on earth not? I know the Whitehorse is pretty quiet, but there should at least be a few comments made about his weight!
Old 22-12-2008, 07:39 AM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC Guy
Why on earth not? I know the Whitehorse is pretty quiet, but there should at least be a few comments made about his weight!
Oh yeah Paddy gets the comments about being porky. Other keepers get reminded of how crap they are, but as far as clapping goes Pads gets nothing.

Oh, and the Whitehorse isn't quiet

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 22-12-2008, 07:42 AM

Eye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is hereEye-dee Sam the man is here
Quote:
In the Whitehorse at home games we sometimes clap the away keeper depending on who he is.

Neil Sullivan gets a clap.
Kelvin Davies gets laughed at.
...and Gurkin? (sp?)
My brother Pc Patrick Dunne - A Tribute (Patrick is the pianist too)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfmADrc4fsg
Old 22-12-2008, 07:54 AM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Quote:

Oh, and the Whitehorse isn't quiet
Pardon

No seriously, Kevin Miller when playing for Bodmin Town in our world tour of Cornwall got "who ate all the pies" and got reminded about a 6-1 lose at QPR.

Old 22-12-2008, 10:19 AM
thanks for coming

laggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
6-0 qpr brummie alan . talkin of qpr, lee camp took a lot of stick there last year
Old 22-12-2008, 05:31 PM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by laggin
6-0 qpr brummie alan . talkin of qpr, lee camp took a lot of stick there last year
I knew it was 6 something

Old 22-12-2008, 06:07 PM
EAGLES

Billyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is here
i remember back in the day at away games the opposition keeper used to get non stop stick from the palace fans. Whats happened to this? dont really see it anymore.

'He takes it up the arse, he takes it up the arse,
Dodgy Keeper, Dodgy keeper
takes it up the arse. '
Old 03-01-2009, 07:43 PM

winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billyd
i remember back in the day at away games the opposition keeper used to get non stop stick from the palace fans. Whats happened to this? dont really see it anymore.

'He takes it up the arse, he takes it up the arse,
Dodgy Keeper, Dodgy keeper
takes it up the arse. '
that's classic... my mate came up with that chant away at oxford a fair few years ago.

UP THE GLAZIERS
Old 03-01-2009, 07:54 PM
Samurai Pie Master

Walrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalrus came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billyd
"Pollitt for England"

Sunday before Xmas, Rotherham away under TF featuring Dele Adebola's one moment of rampaging magic.

Pollitt took all the banter in good spirit, as I recall.
Old 03-01-2009, 07:56 PM

Woodside_CP is fond of sand dunes and salty airWoodside_CP is fond of sand dunes and salty airWoodside_CP is fond of sand dunes and salty airWoodside_CP is fond of sand dunes and salty airWoodside_CP is fond of sand dunes and salty airWoodside_CP is fond of sand dunes and salty airWoodside_CP is fond of sand dunes and salty airWoodside_CP is fond of sand dunes and salty airWoodside_CP is fond of sand dunes and salty airWoodside_CP is fond of sand dunes and salty airWoodside_CP is fond of sand dunes and salty air
Quote:
Originally Posted by winston the dog
that's classic... my mate came up with that chant away at oxford a fair few years ago.
I thought loads of teams sang that song?

I think maybe Winston the dog is looking back with rose tinted glasses, or maybe he is referring to a time before I started going Palace, but I only remember indifference at best or lots of abuse at worse towards away 'keepers.

I know Miller was an exceptional case, but does anyone else remember the "pie patrol" stewards