Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 23-03-2009, 09:04 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skin Up
One team city gives them an inflated sense of self-importance.....see Leeds/Southampton/Sunderland/ect.
Quite right. How does that explain Tottenham fans though
Old 23-03-2009, 10:15 PM
Lawrence No1 Fan

CHERRY TREE BRB is south London and proudCHERRY TREE BRB is south London and proudCHERRY TREE BRB is south London and proudCHERRY TREE BRB is south London and proudCHERRY TREE BRB is south London and proudCHERRY TREE BRB is south London and proudCHERRY TREE BRB is south London and proudCHERRY TREE BRB is south London and proudCHERRY TREE BRB is south London and proudCHERRY TREE BRB is south London and proudCHERRY TREE BRB is south London and proud
I think WBA and Boro are gone. Newcastle favourites for the 3rd spot, but Hull are dropping like a stone. Stoke will be fine, they're excellent home form will carry them through

Cardiff City to win Coca Cola Football League Championship 28/1
Old 24-03-2009, 09:33 AM
Lurker

sirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I hope Boro, Sunderland and Newcastle go down. Three games I can actually attend next season
Old 24-03-2009, 01:22 PM
ho hum

Big Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Fella came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To be fair, I have in laws that are Newcastle and I get treated like royalty from them and their group when I go up. Always get a ticket if I want one - going to see Newcastle v Pompey, which is a massive game. I'll be gutted if they come down, although secretly I want them to, as it's a great away weekend
Old 24-03-2009, 04:26 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
would love sunderland and newcastle to go down, but cant see either happening.

WBA
blackburn
boro to go down
Old 24-03-2009, 05:56 PM
johnkettleyisaweatherman

eddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is here
Boro will be ok. I've been saying it for ages and I'm starting to doubt myself a little but I still think they'll be safe.

Newcastle, Hull and WBA.

Nearly 7 million views!!!

WOW!
Old 24-03-2009, 06:08 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
In my ideal world it would be Newcastle, Tottenham and Portsmouth for the drop with the way the league is at the moment.
Old 24-03-2009, 06:44 PM

Lydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLydder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH
I think they will just stay up. I can see the Premier cartel doing them favours in the last two games.
Yep, I don't think the Premier League will let them go down!
It's all corupt bollox.
Old 24-03-2009, 06:52 PM

cranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is here
lots of northern trips next year. Bad year for the south in the championship. Esp if southampton join charlton. Norwich (relatively southern !) could go as well
Old 24-03-2009, 07:00 PM
Nuclear Member

Selhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranesparkeagle
lots of northern trips next year. Bad year for the south in the championship. Esp if southampton join charlton. Norwich (relatively southern !) could go as well
Just when I'm leaving the NW Eagles to move sarf
Old 24-03-2009, 07:37 PM
Question!

AJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieskyclad
Boro will be ok. I've been saying it for ages and I'm starting to doubt myself a little but I still think they'll be safe.

Newcastle, Hull and WBA.
Really?! I think they are doomed, terrible team and a terrible manager. I think they will even struggle in the championship. Fair play to Gibson for sticking by his manager but they are ****ed.

Nice location BTW

Now repeat after me "I AM FREE".
Old 26-03-2009, 12:25 AM
Relax, this won't hurt.

Jarvis cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJarvis cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJarvis cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJarvis cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJarvis cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJarvis cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJarvis cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJarvis cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJarvis cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJarvis cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJarvis cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I think they'll go down.

As an aside, did anyone else notice Stoke's canny run-in? A lot more generous than most.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 26-03-2009, 12:59 AM

winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time winston the dog is singing out of tune but the beat's in time
would love to seem them come down, they're like a bigger version of wolves who think having big crowds, and the media talk about the fanatical fans etc bla bla bla (load of bolox).
they also believe they are due to win something when they're simply a crap team.

and don't forget the brillian pictures of geordies crying their eyes out... LOVE IT !!

UP THE GLAZIERS
Old 26-03-2009, 02:43 AM

hulkster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehulkster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehulkster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehulkster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehulkster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehulkster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehulkster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehulkster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehulkster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehulkster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehulkster : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle
Quite right. How does that explain Tottenham fans though
Sorry to go off topic here but.....

This is a phenomenon that I just can't seem to grasp. I ask myself these questions time and time again and get so frustrated with not being able to find the answers...

1.) Why are all Spurs fans all such complete and utter wankers?

2.) How after all these years of nothingness do they still manage to recruit so many fans from well outside their caption area(mainly within our caption area)? This is the one that really aggrieves me!

3.) Just what is it that makes Spurs so vile as a football club?

4.) Why the **** can't they make me the happiest bloke on the planet and get relegated so that I can give it to all the idiot Spurs fans that I know!? They promise to do it every few seasons then much to my massive irritation they seem to pull away just in time, ala this season. Arrgh!

Discuss
Old 30-03-2009, 06:19 AM
A less likeable Carrot

Marc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningMarc would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Every time I see Michael Owen these days I just feel really sorry for him. He's arguably been in steady decline since his late teens. No way for a career to go.
Old 30-03-2009, 08:03 AM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is here
The best thing about Newcastle going down is that it means that the fat wanker Ashley will lose even more millions
Old 30-03-2009, 08:32 AM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hulkster
Sorry to go off topic here but.....

This is a phenomenon that I just can't seem to grasp. I ask myself these questions time and time again and get so frustrated with not being able to find the answers...

1.) Why are all Spurs fans all such complete and utter wankers?

2.) How after all these years of nothingness do they still manage to recruit so many fans from well outside their caption area(mainly within our caption area)? This is the one that really aggrieves me!

3.) Just what is it that makes Spurs so vile as a football club?

4.) Why the **** can't they make me the happiest bloke on the planet and get relegated so that I can give it to all the idiot Spurs fans that I know!? They promise to do it every few seasons then much to my massive irritation they seem to pull away just in time, ala this season. Arrgh!

Discuss
1) They learn from the masters - Man Utd.

2) I have absolutely no idea. I've always thought the same myself.

3) Because they for some reason are ridiculously arrogant.

4) Considering the amount of money they shell out each season they are failing really. Would love to see them go down.
Old 30-03-2009, 09:00 AM

The Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Gerry Queen : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Odds Checker are offering odds of 8/1 for Newcastle to win the Championship next season ! Must be a lot of busy bookies in Sunderland then

Hope they do go down as it will be a great away weekend fixture although with our poor relationship with the fixture 'Blazer' at the Football League we will probably go there on a Tuesday night in January after playing away to Plymouth on the Saturday
Old 30-03-2009, 10:54 AM
Songs For The Road

pete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Olliepete eagle belongs to Ollie
I reckon Boro will just about stay up, they have a pretty decent run in and I reckon will scrape together the 12 points they need for safety. It would take them to 41 which should be enough to survive.
Old 30-03-2009, 12:34 PM
Turning Against This Land

Newts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I have just done the predictor thing on BBC's website and I have it West Brom 20th, Newcastle 19th and Sunderland 18th.

I will probably of only got West Brom right though !!!!